Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

Please see page 46 to 53.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

The official talking points ( not the same thing as your everyday pundit talking points ) following the incident were edited 12 times by members of the IC and the State Department.

In all 12 edits, the verbiage regarding the demonstrations related to the video was left intact. The intelligence community believed that it had something to so with it. It was not a cover for anyone. It is not "made up". For the love of all that is honest...please stop with that story line.

Nope, sorry. General Ham said there NO demonstrations, there weren't.....so for the next two Bammy lied through his teeth.

Irrefutable.

The official talking points ( not the same thing as your everyday pundit talking points ) following the incident were edited 12 times by members of the IC and the State Department.

In all 12 edits, the verbiage regarding the demonstrations related to the video was left intact. The intelligence community believed that it had something to so with it. It was not a cover for anyone. It is not "made up". For the love of all that is honest...please stop with that story line.

Nope, sorry. General Ham said there NO demonstrations, there weren't.....so for the next two Bammy lied through his teeth.

Irrefutable.

Refuted in the talking points.

At question is not if there were....but if the Admin HONESTLY BELIEVED there were based on intel at the time. They did.

This shit has been put through a strainer.

Last edited:
Sure thing, I can understand you being comfy in your ignorance...next you'll claim I am a

Lib ;)

I don't care how you classify yourself politically. You're a propagandist.

LOL, I am a guy who detests the Boi King.....but I am also a guy with integrity...and in this case I'll go with the word of the General who briefed him on what was happening.

integrity & you use the term "boi king"? :eusa_eh: Riiight. :rolleyes: You're a partisan hack. Where you get that term from anyway? because I've heard another loser here, who shall remain nameless, use it too

LOL, I am a guy who detests the Boi King.....but I am also a guy with integrity...and in this case I'll go with the word of the General who briefed him on what was happening.

Obama has never accounted for his actions during Benghazi. That's first off. And who cares that a bullied general lied for him. Furthermore, Obama spun a lie about a video after Benghazi. Those are the facts. To say nothing of the inaction to save Americans or the further cover-ups after the fact.

And who cares that a bullied general lied for him.

Can you prove he was "bullied"?
(He couldn't have been too bullied, Obama replaced him anyway.)

Furthermore, Obama spun a lie about a video after Benghazi.

Yes he did.

To say nothing of the inaction to save Americans or the further cover-ups after the fact

Obama gave the order to do WHATEVER was needed, we'll need to look elsewhere for the reasons we couldn't muster the personnel needed to save the men who died.

The video story was (in my opinion) given as a cover for Hillary.

Yup. That's the pattern. Anyone with knowledge has been silenced. You are deluded if you think Obama was worried about a fake story for Hillary amidst a presidential election. No, he was worried about the security lapses on 9/11.

And again, Obama has never accounted for his actions. I don't care what pandering crap you think a frightened general said. We saw firsthand how pathetic Obama's actions were. And for that matter WHATEVER was not done. NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE.

Irrefutable.

Refuted in the talking points.

At question is not if there were....but if the Admin HONESTLY BELIEVED there were based on intel at the time. They did.

This shit has been put through a strainer.

There was no demonstration LL, none.

NOBODY believed there was one, they spun it for Hillary....Ham briefed Obama within 20 minutes of its start...

I don't care how you classify yourself politically. You're a propagandist.

integrity & you use the term "boi king"? :eusa_eh: Riiight. :rolleyes: You're a partisan hack. Where you get that term from anyway? because I've heard another loser here, who shall remain nameless, use it too

I detest the Boi King Dot....I do however believe DID give the order General Ham says he did, protect Americans at all costs.

You? you are the partisan hack....you'd swallow Bammy jizz no matter what he said or did.

I detest the Boi King Dot....I do however believe DID give the order General Ham says he did, protect Americans at all costs.

You? you are the partisan hack....you'd swallow Bammy jizz no matter what he said or did.

whats w/ the "boi king" & "Bammy"? Racist much? On ignore you go Rightard. :thup: I don't know why I waited this long.

As to the OP, millions wasted by Issa(R) :( MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$ for nothing because it was a rw hack witch hunt

There is a growing consensus that Obama is either misguided or incompetent in matters relating to foreign affairs. One more expert has gone on the record to openly state that Obama is doing harm to America's stature in the world:

"A top British defense adviser has called President Barack Obama “chronically incapable” of implementing a successful military strategy in Syria and Afghanistan, and has "no sense of what he wants to do in the world.""

Top UK Defense Adviser: Obama has 'No Sense' of World Military Strategy

Sadly this is also the perception of the president's Libya strategy.

Last edited:

whats w/ the "boi king" & "Bammy"? Racist much? On ignore you go Rightard. :thup: I don't know why I waited this long.

As to the OP, millions wasted by Issa(R) :( MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$ for nothing because it was a rw hack witch hunt

Poor Dottie...an "offended" lil black chile...

:eusa_boohoo: :crybaby: :itsok:

[MENTION=36327]TheGreatGatsby[/MENTION]

It is a daily thing, bro. It just never stops.

What do you want me to say? Obama slept through Benghazi and went on a plane to Vegas the next day. Those are the facts. Oh, and lest we forget his made-up video excuse cover-up.

I want you to say that you now understand that the your fellow conservatives are the ones who bring up BOOOOOOOOOOSH in thread after thread. Not, as you have complained, liberals.

That is what I want you to say. For once in the history of nutter message board participation I want a nutter to retract a statement and admit his fucking mistake. Get it?

Is JoeB actually a conservative? I initially believed President Obama had used bad judgement, simply in choosing a fundraiser event as a priority over a terrorist attack. As it seems pretty obvious his self image is the most important characteristic concerning this president.

Last edited:

Dear Dot Com and Antares:
I would agree with Dottie's objections that any such resorting to namecalling
is demeaning, abusing emotional reaction to bully opposition in an otherwise logical argument based on points and principles, and discredits the intent of the speaker as less effective.

On the other hand, the opposition to the mistreatment of Benghazi response, media representation and investigation was NOT just a "RW witch hunt"

People were truly offended, outraged and aggrieved and have legitimate grievances questioning the priorities of Obama and willingness to compromise for election and media politics.

This is a key issue that needs to be resolved or it obstructs our political democratic process.
Different events may trigger us to be offended by others, but that doesn't make us racist it just means we are human and react to different issues while forgiving others.

Dottie if you do not like the namecalling to demean, discredit or dismiss
then I suggest not dismissing the VALID points of the opposition either.

Both sides need to show more respect in order to command the same of others.

If it restores dignity and sense of respect here,
I apologize on behalf of whoever has offended you with
either opposition or namecalling or other political threats
that came across as racist or bigoted for unfair reasons or ill intent.

I do not approve of such tactics and I want you to hear
a sincere apology that this is going on, no matter where
it is coming from. I do not accept it either. Thank you and I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Dear Dot Com and Antares:
I would agree with Dottie's objections that any such resorting to namecalling
is demeaning, abusing emotional reaction to bully opposition in an otherwise logical argument based on points and principles, and discredits the intent of the speaker as less effective.

On the other hand, the opposition to the mistreatment of Benghazi response, media representation and investigation was NOT just a "RW witch hunt"

People were truly offended, outraged and aggrieved and have legitimate grievances questioning the priorities of Obama and willingness to compromise for election and media politics.

This is a key issue that needs to be resolved or it obstructs our political democratic process.
Different events may trigger us to be offended by others, but that doesn't make us racist it just means we are human and react to different issues while forgiving others.

Dottie if you do not like the namecalling to demean, discredit or dismiss
then I suggest not dismissing the VALID points of the opposition either.

Both sides need to show more respect in order to command the same of others.

If it restores dignity and sense of respect here,
I apologize on behalf of whoever has offended you with
either opposition or namecalling or other political threats
that came across as racist or bigoted for unfair reasons or ill intent.

I do not approve of such tactics and I want you to hear
a sincere apology that this is going on, no matter where
it is coming from. I do not accept it either. Thank you and I'm sorry.

It takes a person with a big heart and a lot of humility to write something that human.

I applaud you.

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

Bump.

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

Bump.

Stupid Bump

This makes rw look really stupid......and you bump it.:lol:

Great idea to bump this thread.

Everyone knows that Obama was "right" again. Like when he told us all those "truths" about Obamacare. How we'd all save $2500, and we could keep our plans and Doctors!! Like everyone knows that "Rightwinger" is a real right winger.

It's the Ministry of Truth!!

:cuckoo:

Bump.

Stupid Bump

This makes rw look really stupid......and you bump it.:lol:

It is the truth

There were protests going on throughout the Muslim world that day and Benghazi was no different

Terrorist took advantage of the protests to stag an attack and Republicans took advantage of the terrorist attack for political gain

Forum List

Back