Looks like its official

I'm baking a meat loaf for dinner. It's going to be soooooo good.

i made a brisket on saturday

it rocked

do you put veal in your meat loaf?

Yeah, it beats the big clumps of bread and chunks of onions and green peppers my dad used to put in his. 5 pounds of meatloaf out of 2.5 pounds of ground beef.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Funny, a super mod is a poison pill for the website they are supposed to be representing...

I guess you want less participation, not more.

i suppose if i had put the topic in politics so you could move it at your whim

you would have been happier?

I think it's funny that people think that they can kill thoughts. They can hang whoever the 'leader of the tea party' is and guess what. We are all still going to want spending brought under control

Funny, a super mod is a poison pill for the website they are supposed to be representing...

I guess you want less participation, not more.

i suppose if i had put the topic in politics so you could move it at your whim

you would have been happier?

my opinion of this has nothing to do with me being a mod.

i can always move threads *at my whim*,

and i'm always happy :)

it rocked

no, just hamburger. But, I do like to rock the colored bell peppers, banana peppers and whatever sauce concoction I can come up with. Today's sauce mixes oriental mustard, silver dollar city bbq sauce, lea and perrens, and squeezed mandarin oranges

it rocked

no, just hamburger. But, I do like to rock the colored bell peppers, banana peppers and whatever sauce concoction I can come up with. Today's sauce mixes oriental mustard, silver dollar city bbq sauce, lea and perrens, and squeezed mandarin oranges

i guess i'll go eat my fucking salad..... :lol:

i put pork and beef in, i used to use veal, but it doesn't do much for the flavor, imo.

it rocked

i put pork and beef in, i used to use veal, but it doesn't do much for the flavor, imo.

I've added ground turkey before (in order to appease the wife) but it's a little too lean. I also like to use ritz crackers and wheat saltines for the crumbs.

Funny, I have a cold and am sick as fuck AND I'm a smoker so my sense of taste has taken a bit of a hiatus. Here's to hoping it turns out ok!

HA!

I've added ground turkey before (in order to appease the wife) but it's a little too lean. I also like to use ritz crackers and wheat saltines for the crumbs.

Funny, I have a cold and am sick as fuck AND I'm a smoker so my sense of taste has taken a bit of a hiatus. Here's to hoping it turns out ok!

HA!

chinese mustard probably has a fighting chance...

i use fresh bread crumbs, wstrshire, louisiana hot sauce, veggies ground up.

i've been making turkey sliders. you can buy 80% lean turkey, which isn't as dry.

A war has been declared on the TeaParty Movement.

For those involved id expect the worst seeing its coming from the very top. Now all the claims
of racism make sense, they were just getting warmed up.

They hope you over react, they want violence so bad they are foaming at the mouth.

The world went down this path before, and it ended with the start of a world war.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Poor Tea Baggers

They are actually being held accountable for creating an economic crisis and declaring war on labor

Payback sucks ......don't it?

How did the TEA Party create an economic crisis?

1. They forced a showdown on extending the debt limit by insisting on spending cuts
2. They refused to compromise on revenue increases to reduce debt
3. They forced the country to near default on our debts
4. They created the impression that the US, because of its current political structure, could not be trusted to pay their debts
5. They caused S&P to downgrade our credit rating

Thanks Tea Baggers

Poor Tea Baggers

They are actually being held accountable for creating an economic crisis and declaring war on labor

1. They forced a showdown on extending the debt limit by insisting on spending cuts
4. They created the impression that the US, because of its current political structure, could not be trusted to pay their debts

Thanks Tea Baggers

funny-pictures-brown-eyes-cat.jpg

Poor Tea Baggers

Thanks Tea Baggers

You realize, don't you, that we were in a crisis long before any of those things happened?

Immie

Be sure to report when any of them get a cap busted in their noggins..

Go right ahead...create a few martyrs for us. You can't kill this movement with bullets or bullying thugs, and you sure as hell can't kill it with words, or threats of violence! It's real, it's growing, and it will eventually crush you at the polls.That house of cards you built on a culture of theft and dependency is about to collapse, so now, you threaten us? With what, exactly? What have you got for your "army"-street punks and union goons? Ohhhh, I'm shaking in my jump boots! You're losing a political battle, so now, your side wants a real one? Of course, you hope to provoke us into starting it. No thanks, I think we'll be sure to leave THAT to YOUR side! You just remember this: you start it, and I guarantee you, WE will finish it.

Be sure to report when any of them get a cap busted in their noggins..

Go right ahead...create a few martyrs for us. You can't kill this movement with bullets or bullying thugs, and you sure as hell can't kill it with words, or threats of violence! It's real, it's growing, and it will eventually crush you at the polls.That house of cards you built on a culture of theft and dependency is about to collapse, so now, you threaten us? With what, exactly? What have you got for your "army"-street punks and union goons? Ohhhh, I'm shaking in my jump boots! You're losing a political battle, so now, your side wants a real one? Of course, you hope to provoke us into starting it. No thanks, I think we'll be sure to leave THAT to YOUR side! You just remember this: you start it, and I guarantee you, WE will finish it.

Um.

I asked the poster to be a good sport and report when any tea baggers get shot.

He's got a long wait.

I am pretty sure, however, that a crazy..influenced by the tea party movement will take out a democratic official or a building full of kids.

What ever comes first.

Forum List

Back