Looks like Baghdad imploding

ChrL 11024516
You have OCS. Obama Cocksucker Syndrom

I knew you would run because no general would recommend leaving one US military man or woman in Iraq without immunity from Iraqi Shia law. Not a one. Perhaps you would do that to our troops but no military adviser ever ever would.

Did not expect your foul mouth however. You really must realize how badly you screwed up.

ChrL 11024516
You have OCS. Obama Cocksucker Syndrom

I knew you would run because no general would recommend leaving one US military man or woman in Iraq without immunity from Iraqi Shia law. Not a one. Perhaps you would do that to our troops but no military adviser ever ever would.

Did not expect your foul mouth however. You really must realize how badly you screwed up.

Whose running, moron? Not my fault you suck Obama's cock. :lmao:Does that offend your delicate sensibilities? Truth hurts right?

Yes, more than ONE general recommended to your lover that we shouldn't leave Iraq because Iraq was not yet stable. Face facts, your boy lost Iraq. :(

ChrL 11024582
Yes, more than ONE general recommended to your lover that we shouldn't leave Iraq because Iraq was not yet stable.

Which one said we shouldn't leave even if our troops are not granted immunity? Provide the quote where a general advised Obama to do that to our troops?

You can't so you are running by arguing only with yourself. And being foul mouthed more and more.

ChrL 11024582
Yes, more than ONE general recommended to your lover that we shouldn't leave Iraq because Iraq was not yet stable.

Which one said we shouldn't leave even if our troops are not granted immunity? Provide the quote where a general advised Obama to do that to our troops?

You can't so you are running by arguing only with yourself. And being foul mouthed more and more.

I already provided you the quote. It's not my fault if you refuse to see.

ChrL 11024582

Here, let's give you another link. See how you weasel your way out of this one. The psyche of the Obamabots is certainly interesting to watch.

Obama vs. the generals - The Washington Post

ChrL 11024582

So now Iraq was not stable in 2008? Then why did Bush agree to remove all troops from Iraqi cities and all troops had be gone by 2012.

If Iraq was not stable with 150.000 US troops present and without restrictions that came in 2009 how do you expect to maintain stability when the focus of our troops was forced into packing up and leaving. Why did Bush do that to his successor?

And don't you right wingers maintain an argument that putting a deadline for withdrawal in the open allows the enemy to wait for the withdrawal date and then attack with full fury and force and then they win? But you never recall that argument when Bush put the deadline out there for every former Baathist officer and every terrorist to see.

How were you going to pay for the 150,000 US troops to maintain Iraq's 2008 stability for infinite years if the Iraqis can't or won't do it themselves. And specifically during the recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008.

Could you let Oldstyle know that Iraq was not Stable in 2008 with 150,000 troops there.

ChrL 11024653
Here, let's give you another link. See how you weasel your way out of this one. The psyche of the Obamabots is certainly interesting to watch.

Is there a General there being directly quoted advising Obama to keep one single soldier in Iraq after January 1 2012.without having the protection of legal immunity?

Is there a quote there? If there is I'd like to see it. Why do you keep arguing with yourself?

The headline sounds great. I'm all for civilian control of the military.

Last edited:

I read it. That's how I know there was no mention of the words - immunity for our troops - there. Nothing about immunity at all. And the one about General Austin was second or third person - not the general directly. In fact you read it because Ibgad to rad through the Mooney Times oped to find it. .

I read it. That's how I know there was no mention of the words - immunity for our troops - there. Nothing about immunity at all. And the one about General Austin was second or third person - not the general directly. In fact you read it because Ibgad to rad through the Mooney Times oped to find it. .

Wouldn't that be part of a deal if Obama had even attempted to make one? Yes, I'm sure it would. Face facts, he failed on this one. He lost the war for Iraq. He's a wimpy liberal, just like you. You people didn't give two craps at the time. All you wanted was for us to leave WITHOUT thinking about the consequences of such actions. YOU lost the war. All of those lives and money . . . wasted. Thanks Obama.

488b4c68e4a36e70f06140d7099e6ef5c676c508a215e5392472b28238179f95.jpg

ChrL 11024653

Is there a General there being directly quoted advising Obama to keep one single soldier in Iraq after January 1 2012.without having the protection of legal immunity?

Is there a quote there? If there is I'd like to see it. Why do you keep arguing with yourself?

The headline sounds great. I'm all for civilian control of the military.

Are you claiming that media is lying now? You are delusional. EVERYONE knows that the generals had advised Obama that it was not a good time to pull out. But your arrogant president thought he knew better than experienced generals who actually do know something about war. You're a fool. You should change your screen name to just FOOL.

CHrL 11023435
Important decisions should be left to the generals who KNOW what they are doing.

Do US generals get to make all the important decisions for politicians and spiritual leaders in Iraq too, in your militaristic dream world?

CHrL 11023435
Important decisions should be left to the generals who KNOW what they are doing.

Do US generals get to make all the important decisions for politicians and spiritual leaders in Iraq too, in your militaristic dream world?

Are kidding with this bullcrap? You must be. Of course they should!!! Duh. Look what has happened, Fool.

Wouldn't that be part of a deal if Obama had even attempted to make one?

Obama offered to accept an extension of the exact same immunity terms that were contained in the Bush/Maliki 2008 deal. The Iraqis would not grant those terms beyond 2011. It was an impasse that could not be overcome and no US military official advised Obama to submit to Iraqi demands for no immunity. No general no general ever did recommend giving up on getting immunity. That is why to you will never find one that did.

Wouldn't that be part of a deal if Obama had even attempted to make one?

Obama offered to accept an extension of the exact same immunity terms that were contained in the Bush/Maliki 2008 deal. The Iraqis would not grant those terms beyond 2011. It was an impasse that could not be overcome and no US military official advised Obama to submit to Iraqi demands for no immunity. No general no general ever did recommend giving up on getting immunity. That is why to you will never find one that did.

Bull. Obama couldn't wait to pull troops out of Iraq. After all, that was one of his campaign promises, and all the dummies thought it was great, while those of us with a brain were shaking our heads.

ChrL 11024497
That's nuts. Obviously, you are a partisan hac

There is nothing nuts about. If there was you would explain why. Instead you chose to just call it nuts and run.

Oh . . .what's this? Another person, who probably knows a hell of a lot more than Obama, who thought it was a bad idea. What bullshit are you going to come up with now? OCS.

Panetta Obama Wrong on Iraq Pullout Failure to Arm Syrians

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says his old boss, President Barack Obama, erred when he failed to leave a residual military force in Iraq – and when he didn't opt to arm the Free Syrian Army earlier.

"I really thought that it was important for us to maintain a presence in Iraq," Panetta said in an interview aired Sunday on CBS's "60 Minutes."

Panetta said he and Obama's other advisers thought that at least 8,000 U.S. troops should have stayed in Iraq. "And frankly, having those troops there I think would've given us greater leverage on [Prime Minister Nouri al-]Maliki to try to force him to do the right thing as well."

The Obama administration has insisted that al-Maliki would not make a "status of forces" agreement that U.S. troops would not be prosecuted by Iraq's government. Republican critics claim the real reason is that Obama wanted to fulfill his campaign promise to completely end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back