Lookout, World! Harriet Hageman Wins the Equality State!!! Yea!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
The people of Wyoming have spoken! Can you hear the heart and soul of America cheer? Better get used to it.

Harriet Hageman will be the new U.S. Representative at Large for the people of the Equality State!

Last edited:
Great News!!!

The pendumlum is starting to swing the other way.
And it's about time! Harriet Hageman had a truly amazing platform, and her Trump endorsement was well-deserved because she is mainstream Wyoming. I'm so happy for the people of Wyoming who love good government that backs up its guarantee for free speech, which was key in her platform, and the majority of the Equality State's voters agreed that their right to free speech was being encroached upon by bureaucrats in Washington. The Republicans in the state bonded with President Trump and were as horrified as I was when Cheney went after President Trump for personal reasons, not the people's. The people of Wyoming are not amused by liars, and I'm certain they felt Ms. Cheney fell for the lies the Democrats smarm other people with, and they're lazy, because they chose expedient government (control-freak easy) over government by and for the people of this dear country, and leftists (and some rightest) who have forgotten their nation's choice to defend the downtrodden in the world who come to our country for help.

The people of Wyoming have spoken! Can you hear the heart and soul of America cheer? Better get used to it.

Harriet Hageman will be the new U.S. Representative at Large for the people of the Equality State!

She talks about politicians being held accountable, yet turns a blind eye to Trump’s crimes to get his endorsement!

Finally, the evil Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clinton cabal is completely out of our political system.

Forum List

Back