Look what happens when the govt. has been corrupted to this level

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
If you think this isn't politics think again.

The NFL has lots & lots of GREAT cameras, first rate TV screens, slow play, etc., whatever they like.

The "interception" was challenged. The officials have all day to review all the film. Nearly all angles clearly show the ball striking the ground before the "catch".

But they confirmed the "interception" after review.

If the obvious doesn't do it for you, one of the film shots clearly shows the football putting a trench into the grass.

This is a clear case of corruption, there's no other way around it. I've seen controversial calls before, but this isn't one, it's on a different level, similar a stolen election, only supported by clear evidence that anyone can see.

For those who don't know the game, there's NO SUCH THING as a catch after a ball hits the ground on a pass.

How will they talk their way out of this one? Ha ha, Bengals win anyway, good for them, I think I heard that's their first playoff win too.

Our govt. are trend-setters.

Last edited:
If you think this isn't politics think again.

The NFL has replay.

The NFL lots of cameras, TV screens, slow play, whatever they like.

The "interception" was challenged

They have all day to review the tape

They called this an interception before and after review.

If the obvious doesn't do it for you, one of the film shots clearly shows the football putting a trench into the grass. That's clear case of corruption, there's no other way around it. I've seen controversial calls before, but this isn't one. This is on another level, similar a stolen election, only supported by clear evidence anyone can see.

For those who don't know the game, there's NO SUCH THING as a catch after a ball hits the ground unless it's a fumble. This is clear corruption, only. Ha ha, Bengals win, good for them, I think I heard it's their first road win in the playoffs.

I watched the game, and i thought that the Bengals were trying hard to lose the game. Their rookie kicker is the only reason why the Bengals get to play another day.

Diversity plus open borders plus mega corruption plus fake media plus Jewish Marxism equals your MF nation is dead

I saw the play. It wasn't totally obvious, but I agree the point of the ball was on the ground before he had full control of the ball.

It wasn't obvious without a review you mean. Clear corruption, there's no other way around it.

He had control of the ball even though it was touching the ground.
That means possession.
If the ball moves while touching the ground it means incomplete pass.

NO. He had "control of it" with the ball on the ground. Look at the video (00:31 & 00:40), it's very clear.

Don't listen to the announcers, they got it wrong, because they're assuming he caught it before it hit the ground and from there they're talking BS. There's no such thing as using the ground to control a catch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back