LOL My neighbors who kept bitching about my "Support the 2nd Amendment" sign JUST

Starkey....................

Please explain why it was a bad idea to expand PCIP Insurance by 25 Billion a year. Which would have taken out a lot of the High Cost Medical Procedures directly.

Please explain why this was rejected by the Dems...................................

received letters from their insurance company, canceling their policy. Their children who were covered by the exact same plan have also been removed.

The great IRONY is that no less than three days ago, they were saying how great Obamacare was going to be, and anyone who is being canceled should be "honored to have an opportunity to sign up for a better health plan" --- in her exact words.

Now while I was putting my garbage out tonight, her husband told me of the letters they received, how they are devastated and "I was right."

What does the 2nd amendment have to do with health insurance? :cuckoo:

Reread the OP, Fool. The neighbors had a problem with a Conservative ideal, indicating they were/are Liberals who supported ACA and obama. Now they are left holding the bag.

Hey 2nd! Why don't you invite them to go shooting with you some time?

Please explain why it was a bad idea to expand PCIP Insurance by 25 Billion a year. Which would have taken out a lot of the High Cost Medical Procedures directly.

Please explain why this was rejected by the Dems...................................
I just googled it Eagle and PCIP is NOT a good plan...someone in the age group of my husband and I would have to pay $858 a month for this year's rates, per individual for the monthly premium, and then have to pay $2000 a year in deductible for medical and another $500 deductible a year in Pharmaceuticals with a $10000 a year deductible for meds not on the plan's formulary, and pay 30% of all medical and pharma costs until they paid $6350 in medical costs and $10,000 in pharma costs, then the plan would pay $100%, then the following year, they would begin all over again, with no annual limit (which is one good thing)....

And on top of this, the plan only works if your doctors and hospitals agree to accept the payments that Medicare offers to pay for each doctor and procedure.....docs are already passing on taking in new Medicare patients due to the low cost that the government reimburses....

So, if I read all of what I searched on this correctly, it simply is a plan that does not work to help anyone, not anyone sick at all, except maybe the very wealthy who could afford such a plan....the out of pocket with premiums and deductibles and share of 30% for the costs, is more than the average person makes working full time in a year up here!!!

-----------------------------------------

Then as far as tort reform....I haven't refreshed my memory in recent months but a while a go I had done some research on it, in the States that have passed Tort reform laws, and there was NO evidence that it reduced the cost of health care, one iota....

And I am not certain how I truly feel about it in the first place...so many things are wrong in the federal government limiting a person's right to sue for wrong doings and injustices done to them...the only way it would stop these doctors from taking extra precautions with every patient, assuring that they are all getting the best treatment possible for their conditions and diagnosis, is for the Feds to limit the amount that they can be sued to such a minimal amount that they would not worry about it enough to give the best treatment possible and THIS KIND of SMALL amount, would be UNFAIR and UNJUST for the person that was harmed by them!!!!

and talk about death panels...

if putting a limit on what docs and hospitals can be sued for their wrong doings, then what on earth would make them strive to be the best they can be and to do the best that they can do, to keep you alive and well?

THAT kind of think, tort reform, is as far as one can get from free capitalism as well...no?

Care

Last edited:

I just googled it Eagle and PCIP is NOT a good plan...someone in the age group of my husband and I would have to pay $858 a month for this year's rates, per individual for the monthly premium, and then have to pay $2000 a year in deductible for medical and another $500 deductible a year in Pharmaceuticals with a $10000 a year deductible for meds not on the plan's formulary, and pay 30% of all medical and pharma costs until they paid $6350 in medical costs and $10,000 in pharma costs, then the plan would pay $100%, then the following year, they would begin all over again, with no annual limit (which is one good thing)....

And on top of this, the plan only works if your doctors and hospitals agree to accept the payments that Medicare offers to pay for each doctor and procedure.....docs are already passing on taking in new Medicare patients due to the low cost that the government reimburses....

So, if I read all of what I searched on this correctly, it simply is a plan that does not work to help anyone, not anyone sick at all, except maybe the very wealthy who could afford such a plan....the out of pocket with premiums and deductibles and share of 30% for the costs, is more than the average person makes working full time in a year up here!!!

-----------------------------------------

Then as far as tort reform....I haven't refreshed my memory in recent months but a while a go I had done some research on it, in the States that have passed Tort reform laws, and there was NO evidence that it reduced the cost of health care, one iota....

And I am not certain how I truly feel about it in the first place...so many things are wrong in the federal government limiting a person's right to sue for wrong doings and injustices done to them...the only way it would stop these doctors from taking extra precautions with every patient, assuring that they are all getting the best treatment possible for their conditions and diagnosis, is for the Feds to limit the amount that they can be sued to such a minimal amount that they would not worry about it enough to give the best treatment possible and THIS KIND of SMALL amount, would be UNFAIR and UNJUST for the person that was harmed by them!!!!

and talk about death panels...

if putting a limit on what docs and hospitals can be sued for their wrong doings, then what on earth would make them strive to be the best they can be and to do the best that they can do, to keep you alive and well?

THAT kind of think, tort reform, is a far as one can get from free capitalism as well...no?

Care

H R 4038 Congress Th PDF And Ebook Files - DocsFiles

Forum List

Back