LOL have y'all seen this lady yet?

This girl is touched in the head. She got what she asked for. I wish I could say the same about antifa and BLM last summer.

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capital; it's a revolution!"

I feel like her perspective is shared by many right wingers. It's like y'all expected Sam to just step out of the way and say "Oops, my bad. Don't let me get in the way of your revolution."

.......nowhere near as bad or IDIOTIC as jackass criminals/BLM/Dems getting upset when a CRIMINAL who resists/is resisting/attacking/etc is JUSTIFIABLY killed by the police

I noticed that she is alive and not living with a knee on her neck.

...you need to go back to grade school because you can't comprehend simple paragraphs

..jackass Floyd had a knee to his neck because he RESISTED......he had robbed a woman at GUNPOINT
..you sound very idiotic ,also, by comparing jackass Floyd to the patriots

The day Floyd died he did not rob a woman at gunpoint that was in 2007. Why do you lie? What does it gain you?

At 8:14pm, as Floyd was being led to the police car, he “fell to the ground, and told the officers he was ‘claustrophobic'”.

Floyd was allegedly noncompliant with getting into the car, according to the complaint. He “struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down”, it said.

After apparently getting him into the vehicle, at 8:19pm Chauvin “pulled” Floyd “out of the passenger side of the squad car”. Floyd “went to the ground face down and still handcuffed”.

Chauvin placed “placed his knee in the area of Mr Floyd’s head and neck”, the complaint said. Officer Kueng held Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs.

......you people are so full of shit---that jackass robbed a WOMAN at gun point--and you believe he was an ANGEL/SAINT with the cops!!!!!!!!!???? = idiocy

....anyway----I don't give a fk if the cop shot him in the back----someone who robs someone ''NEEDS''' to be killed---FUCK them--white/black/brown/purple--it's GOOD when a jackass who CONTINUALLY commits crimes is dead-----you disagree????????!~!!!!!!
...my god---AGAIN--you people LOVE these criminals---and put so much effort to support them------but not the black KIDS MURDERED by other blacks !!!!!!!!!!! = TOTAL idiocy and hypocrisy

Both sides have their nuts dude.

Never said otherwise.
By implication you most certainly did.
This is you...
You live in between two neighbors, on the left side of you is a guy you like and share opinions with.
On the right is a guy you don't like, and think he is a nut.
The guy on the left for the past year has been having loud drunken parties every weekend.
Then one night...
The guy on the right has one small gathering in his back yard - and you call the cops to complain.

By implication you most certainly did.

No I didn't. You're just making assumptions based on what I did say. I have condemned left wing extremists numerous times.
Pheh... "I feel this mentality is shared by many right wingers"..... define "many".
I would say at most 3% - 5%. Tops. But of course the left media puts a huge emphasis on those people trying to make it look like "most".
They did the same thing with white supremacist for the past 4 years.

Pheh... "I feel this mentality is shared by many right wingers"..... define "many".
I would say at most 3% - 5%. Tops. But of course the left media puts a huge emphasis on those people trying to make it look like "most".

5% is many when half the country supports Trump.

5% is many when half the country supports Trump.
Half the country doesn't/didn't support Trump.
Voting for someone is a poor indicator of a candidates support.
Unfortunate fact is, more people vote against the other candidate more thane "for" the person they voted for.
Party line voting and "the lesser of two evils" kind of thing.
In 2016, that was the first Presidential election I refrained from voting. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one.
In 2020... I voted Trump. But that vote had basically zero to do with Trump. It was a hope to keep a senile old man 10 years past his prime from becoming President... who may very well die or lose mental capacity and Harris becomes President. Which, in my opinion, may be a very-very big problem.

This girl is touched in the head. She got what she asked for. I wish I could say the same about antifa and BLM last summer.

BLM got plenty! Over ten billion dollars in corporate pledges!
And they honest to God burnt sections of cities to the ground and looted stores in their paths like
swarms of ants destroying everything in their way.

Might be a case of mass extortion.

Ah, must be why it clearly says stuff like:
All rights belong to the content originators and the producers of Curb Your Enthusiasm. This video is intended for entertainment purposes only.
And:
Subscribe for more Political Satire Videos!

It's not a fake interview. It's being used for comedy for obvious reasons though. Believe what you want. ;)

Last edited:

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capital; it's a revolution!"

I feel like her perspective is shared by many right wingers. It's like y'all expected Sam to just step out of the way and say "Oops, my bad. Don't let me get in the way of your revolution."

.......nowhere near as bad or IDIOTIC as jackass criminals/BLM/Dems getting upset when a CRIMINAL who resists/is resisting/attacking/etc is JUSTIFIABLY killed by the police

Ain’t that cute, so witty, probably because she wasn’t resisting arrest, yet in your warped mind resisting arrest yelling racist.... is the new prime time sport justifying anything goes.

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capitol; it's a revolution!"

When are we going to go after those thousands of Right Wingers who rioted in all of those Blue cities?

Ain’t that cute, so witty, probably because she wasn’t resisting arrest, yet in your warped mind resisting arrest yelling racist.... is the new prime time sport justifying anything goes.

exactly

Ah, must be why it clearly says stuff like:
All rights belong to the content originators and the producers of Curb Your Enthusiasm. This video is intended for entertainment purposes only.
And:
Subscribe for more Political Satire Videos!

It's not a fake interview. It's being used for political satire though. Believe what you want. ;)
I believe what I said, It's parody / satire. You said "It's not." Remember? Doh! ;)

Forum List

Back