Lol, Dimocrats and GOPe think they hit a home run today

if he is proven innocent of the charge against him all is well. We will know that soon enough.

How the hell is Kavanaugh or anyone supposed to prove something did not happen 36ish years ago with no time, place, owner, etc, no hard facts to refute?

You leftists are setting up an impossible standard.

Which is why we are supposed to assume innocense and prove guilt, not vice-versa, Jeebus!
He doesn’t have to prove it. He just needs to tell an honest account of what happened and it is up to Ford or the FBI to show otherwise. That’s how it works
They CAN'T show otherwise, idiot.
Why do you say that? Of course they can if they find evidence
From 36 years ago?

Have you EVER watched Cold Case?

That is a fucking dramatization and even it shows just how difficult it is for investigators to solve old cases WITH prior evidence.

Could it be true without evidence and corroboration
You are forgetting that her "witnesses" denied knowing anything about her allegation. At most this is a case of mistaken identity.
I don’t buy the mistaken identity thing. She was pretty clear in what she remembered and what she was foggy about. She was sure it was Kavanaugh. She is either fabricating a lie or he is covering it up at this point.

There was something weird about him when he was talking about beer, don’t you think? Sounds to me like he may of had a drinking problem and is hiding from it. I was split down the middle after listening to them both yesterday, so I still can’t say who I believe.

I think Judge and her friend need to be interviewed by the FBI
So the FACT her four witnesses all say they don't know what she's talking about isn't enough for you to agree we shouldn't destroy a man and his career over an allegation?
if you can't agree, then you are supporting the destruction of the presumption of innocence... at least if the accused is republican/ conservative, huh?

Last edited:
I believe in the American system of due process and innocent until proven guilty. When an allegation with zero evidence and zero corroboration is all there is then you have a non-issue.
Compound this by timing that works politically for partisan democrat politicians attempting the angle of delay and the allegations become even more specious.
If evidence comes out that substantiates and proves the allegations then the appointment should be denied.
But there is nothing. Enough nothing that this hearing didn't deserve to exist in the first place.
But for those of you anti-Americans who don't believe in the American system, chaos rules.

Guy, let's put it in a simple comparison even you can understand.

You've just interviewed someone for an important position, but something came up in the background check. You call him in for a second interview, and he immediately goes into a crazy rant about how this is all a conspiracy against him!

seriously, would you hire that person? I wouldn't?

if he is proven innocent of the charge against him all is well. We will know that soon enough.

How the hell is Kavanaugh or anyone supposed to prove something did not happen 36ish years ago with no time, place, owner, etc, no hard facts to refute?

Which is why we are supposed to assume innocense and prove guilt, not vice-versa, Jeebus!
He doesn’t have to prove it. He just needs to tell an honest account of what happened and it is up to Ford or the FBI to show otherwise. That’s how it works
From 36 years ago?

That is a fucking dramatization and even it shows just how difficult it is for investigators to solve old cases WITH prior evidence.
All they need to do is conduct a few interviews and follow up on people’s accounts. If nobody remembers the party then Kav will be believed. If somebody does remember or is caught in a lie then the scales will tip in Fords favor

Could it be true without evidence and corroboration
You are forgetting that her "witnesses" denied knowing anything about her allegation. At most this is a case of mistaken identity.
I don’t buy the mistaken identity thing. She was pretty clear in what she remembered and what she was foggy about. She was sure it was Kavanaugh. She is either fabricating a lie or he is covering it up at this point.

There was something weird about him when he was talking about beer, don’t you think? Sounds to me like he may of had a drinking problem and is hiding from it. I was split down the middle after listening to them both yesterday, so I still can’t say who I believe.

I think Judge and her friend need to be interviewed by the FBI
So the FACT her four witnesses all say they don't know what she's talking about isn't enough for you to agree we shouldn't destroy a man and his career over an allegation?
if you can't agree, then you are supporting the destruction of the presumption of innocence... at least if the accused is republican/ conservative, huh?
Getting letters from 4 witnesses and being interviewed by the FBI are two very different things. In a situation of this magnitude I think it better to be thorough. And no I don’t think a mans life should be ruined because of false accusations which is why I’m supporting a profession vet of the accusations. If he did these things and then lied about it to American then he should be held accountable. If she is caught lying then she should be held accountable.

If this is a cooked up conspiracy by the Dems and the accusers then they should all be punished. But let’s just find the truth

I believe in the American system of due process and innocent until proven guilty. When an allegation with zero evidence and zero corroboration is all there is then you have a non-issue.
Compound this by timing that works politically for partisan democrat politicians attempting the angle of delay and the allegations become even more specious.
If evidence comes out that substantiates and proves the allegations then the appointment should be denied.
But there is nothing. Enough nothing that this hearing didn't deserve to exist in the first place.
But for those of you anti-Americans who don't believe in the American system, chaos rules.

You've just interviewed someone for an important position, but something came up in the background check. You call him in for a second interview, and he immediately goes into a crazy rant about how this is all a conspiracy against him!

That's pretty much how I'm seeing it. I have no idea regarding the facts involved. It might be a 'conspiracy' against him, or at least unfounded accusations being leveled for purely political reasons. Honestly, that seems likely to me. But refusing to take the accusation seriously is a dumb move by Republicans. It's not going to play well with women and independents - and Democrats are counting on that.

From 36 years ago?

All they need to do is conduct a few interviews and follow up on people’s accounts. If nobody remembers the party then Kav will be believed. If somebody does remember or is caught in a lie then the scales will tip in Fords favor
All you seek to do is make one OPINION stronger than the other for the sake of breaking a stalemate.

You are a child who has been dumbed down by Democrats.

That's pretty much how I'm seeing it. I have no idea regarding the facts involved. It might be a 'conspiracy' against him, or at least unfounded accusations being leveled for purely political reasons. Honestly, that seems likely to me. But refusing to take the accusation seriously is a dumb move by Republicans. It's not going to play well with women and independents - and Democrats are counting on that.
Democrats are actually making women pissed off at them by trivializing and politicizing rape.

Check the comment section:

From 36 years ago?

All you seek to do is make one OPINION stronger than the other for the sake of breaking a stalemate.

How are you coming to that conclusion? I’ve only asked for more facts before drawing a conclusion.

From 36 years ago?

How are you coming to that conclusion? I’ve only asked for more facts before drawing a conclusion.
Your post clearly illustrates otherwise.

The scales don’t “tip” when establishing justice, they slide. Some nobody “remembering” the party when it is convenient and potentially financially lucrative to do so doesn’t mean anything to anybody but an ignorant child.

Again, actually watch some episodes of “Cold Case” sometime. The only time they ever solve cases this old is due to negligence or incompetence by the local authorities with existing damning evidence, and that is fairly accurate to the real life situation(like with Weiner’s laptop pertaining to Hillary’s emails).

From 36 years ago?

The scales don’t “tip” when establishing justice, they slide. Some nobody “remembering” the party when it is convenient and potentially financially lucrative to do so doesn’t mean anything to anybody but an ignorant child.

Again, actually watch some episodes of “Cold Case” sometime. The only time they ever solve cases this old is due to negligence or incompetence by the local authorities with existing damning evidence, and that is fairly accurate to the real life situation(like with Weiner’s laptop pertaining to Hillary’s emails).
Who are you trying to fool with that BS? One interview with Judge could turn this thing around. Maybe he gets caught in a lie and then confesses. Or maybe they find out through Fords friend that she does remember a party but can’t be sure it was the same
One Ford was talking about and wasn’t confident enough to dive into the public arena. Or maybe all witness accounts check out that there was no party and they uncover something that shows Ford was lying. Who knows but there are tons of possibilities.

From 36 years ago?

Who are you trying to fool with that BS? One interview with Judge could turn this thing around. Maybe he gets caught in a lie and then confesses. Or maybe they find out through Fords friend that she does remember a party but can’t be sure it was the same
One Ford was talking about and wasn’t confident enough to dive into the public arena. Or maybe all witness accounts check out that there was no party and they uncover something that shows Ford was lying. Who knows but there are tons of possibilities.
If it turns out that the party never existed and someone can prove that without a shadow of a doubt, the scales will slide against the Democrats and Ford will be a nobody again. That is the only outcome that could possibly happen beyond what has happened already in regards to actually establishing the truth.

If it turns out that the party never existed and someone can prove that without a shadow of a doubt, the scales will slide against the Democrats and Ford will be a nobody again. That is the only outcome that could possibly happen beyond what has happened already in regards to actually establishing the truth.
I just laid out other possibilities. You dont agree?

Those are fantasies and meaningless ones at that.

If he lies to the committee that doesn’t mean he assaulted Ford. If a friend doubts Ford then they will be just another one on the pile siding with Kavanaugh. None of your possibilities do anything to change the status quo.

Democrats thought fucking Benghazi was a waste of time and too old to properly collect information on, and yet they are stupid enough to believe that a 36 year old claim with several FBI investigations is going to produce something new. This is hysterical and sad.

Democrats are actually making women pissed off at them by trivializing and politicizing rape.

How many women are you speaking for?

Check the comment section.

Well go ahead and cry

Those are fantasies and meaningless ones at that.

If he lies to the committee that doesn’t mean he assaulted Ford. If a friend doubts Ford then they will be just another one on the pile siding with Kavanaugh. None of your possibilities do anything to change the status quo.

Democrats thought fucking Benghazi was a waste of time and too old to properly collect information on, and yet they are stupid enough to believe that a 36 year old claim with several FBI investigations is going to produce something new. This is hysterical and sad.
Well go ahead and cry me a river then. I’ll just wait and see what the FBI report

Check the comment section.

Your comment: "Democrats are actually making women pissed off at them by trivializing and politicizing rape."
You advised to check the comment section, which replayed Kavanaugh's opening statement. What did I miss? I saw nothing indicating pissed off women or of anyone trivializing and politicizing rape...which is NOT among the accusations against the Judge. I've already made my opinion as clear as I can, so there's no sense in reiteration, but I just had to ask where this idea that women are pissed off over something Kavanaugh is not accused of (rape) came from, or how Democrats trivialize and politicize rape.

Forum List

Back