Living In A Racist Negro Dictatorship

DumbFool is claiming an IQ of 200? :rofl:

I think the claimed number was 214. I'm pretty sure he can't count that high.
It cant be higher than 10. He cant even coherently support his arguments.
Coming from an idiot who believes in "white privilege", that is very rich.
You are the idiot if you dont believe in white privilege. Then again I cant expect an idiot to be able to comprehend things beyond their limited range of intellect.

white privilege = superior intelligence
Your very existence disproves that.

You are the idiot if you dont believe in white privilege. Then again I cant expect an idiot to be able to comprehend things beyond their limited range of intellect.

You're saying you have no "white privilege" then?

That IS what you are living in IF you live in the United States. The little hints that support that come out almost daily. Such as Al Sharpton. "white people should never kill black people EVEN in self defense". You know I bet that very SAME statement was made by white racist democrats LONG before the black racist democrats ever picked it up.

When you live in a racist negro dictatorship when one negro kills another nothing happens. BUT when a white/hispanic/asian kills a negro the world is coming apart! These ARE the very things that define equality NOT who has a I-pod but is justice equal?

What are the other clues you might be living in a racist negro dictatorship? Well let's look at a few.
1, Four white people trapped in Libya. Result? They die.
2, One white journalist taken hostage in the middle east. Result? They die.
3, Arab pilot downed over the ocean. Result? Found and saved in TWO hours.

4, One asian and one hispanic cop killed in New York. Result? Crickets.
5, Black thug dies after committing strong arm robbery in St. Louis. Result? Protests and looting.

Those facts DO say you are living under a Racist Negro Dictatorship. I don't care if your white, hispanic or asian. when your rights are removed and other rights are granted to another race that you DO NOT have based on color that IS racist.

Welcome to the days of Negro Skin Privilege brought to you by the Racist Negro Dictatorship....

Gee another shitting in their pants cracker thread

So, you're underprivileged. Most here probably knew that already.

580603_10151342780084675_161377457_n.jpg

When you live in a racist negro dictatorship when one negro kills another nothing happens. BUT when a white/hispanic/asian kills a negro the world is coming apart! These ARE the very things that define equality NOT who has a I-pod but is justice equal?

White people are so used to having everything their way that they see something like news reports as "living under a dictatorship"

UQTjcH8.jpg

If thats true then you certainly dont have white privilege. No wonder you are so dumb.

Not white supremacist...they is in our neck of the woods......

That may be, but the Klan is long gone - it is a fiction that the racist democrats trot out to support their hatred of whites.

Aryan Nations is still around, but mostly a prison gang.

Elohim City has mostly collapsed.

There isn't much on that front.

Not white supremacist...they is in our neck of the woods......

That may be, but the Klan is long gone - it is a fiction that the racist democrats trot out to support their hatred of whites.

Aryan Nations is still around, but mostly a prison gang.

Elohim City has mostly collapsed.

There isn't much on that front.

I'm sure you might not have polar bears in your neighborhood either, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. You might want to go to some of the rallies they have planned to tell them they just don't exist.

https://www.kkkknights.com/rally-events-.html

Or perhaps order something from their online store
KLAN STORE

All I had to do was look white and I could get a job anywhere I was qualified for, live in any neighborhood and got loans at banks easy as pie, even at a young age...But I is part injun...Back then if they had known, I could live in only certain areas, could only get labor jobs, couldna buy booze...In Okiehoma...
If you are Black you can get by easy as long as you meet a few easy specifications.

1. Dont have a name they can tell you are Black when they are going over your resume.
2. Dont be confident, tall, big, or too manly. (see intimidating)
3. Dont sound "Black" unless its a yessuh or nosuh.
4. Wear your Uncle Tom/Ruckus badge in full sight of any prospective employers.
Ironically this is even more true of white applicants.

White liberal retards are far more terrified of white masculinity, and white liberal idiots just happen to be in charge of most professions today.

Deep In The Ozark Mountains the KKK Is Still Alive

The headquarters of the Knights of the KKK is located in the middle of the forest, at the end of a dirt road flanked by broken vans and rusty cars. Outside the big house, which is surrounded by American, Swedish, British and Swiss flags, about 15 children are playing. Inside, Rachel Pendergraft is preaching to the 50 or so participants who attended the weekend conference. Most are from Arkansas or neighboring states: Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas. A few also come from the northwest.

"We've built a refuge for white Christians here," Pendergraft shouts amid the watchful eye of Pastor Thomas Robb, who is both her father and the national director of the Knights of the KKK. "A place where they can feel secure, among their own." With her long blond hair and her deep voice, she looks a bit like Marine Le Pen, the leader of the French National Front. "The more the large American cities on the coast become ethnically diverse, the more the white population is taking refuge in the heart of the country, in the Midwest," she continues. "This will make it possible to create a new racially pure nation, a new white Christian America."

Forum List

Back