Listen to Trump's news conference or is it a campaign speech?

Trump has been the most open and honest president in my lifetime. I love this guy!

Really? Open? Where are his tax returns?
Nobody cares about his tax returns. They do care about his ability to fix the mess democrats created!

I think Trump has spoken with the press more than any other president in recent history. The man isn’t afraid to tell people what he thinks.
Unlike obama, Trump is a president we can trust.
Everybody except his brain dead supporters cares about his tax returns. How can you trust someone who lies just for fun?
/——-/ What do you expect to find in Trump’s tax returns that the IRS missed?

When he releases the returns like he promised we will all see what is there.
/——/ So you admit its just a fishing expedition.
No more a fishing expedition than checking the blod alcohol level of someone who is weaving all over the road is.
/——-/ What provable cause do you have other than a desperate need to make BS up against Trump?

Not making up anything. Trump and his sons have all said they have received lots of money to Russia. Now they say they didn't. A look at those tax records would show which time they were lying.

Trump has been the most open and honest president in my lifetime. I love this guy!

Nobody cares about his tax returns. They do care about his ability to fix the mess democrats created!

I think Trump has spoken with the press more than any other president in recent history. The man isn’t afraid to tell people what he thinks.
Everybody except his brain dead supporters cares about his tax returns. How can you trust someone who lies just for fun?

What the hell do you care about his taxes? Are you qualified to review anyone's taxes? You don't trust the IRS to do their job? Dumbass.

Why do you think he is hiding them? He did promise to release them. Promises not kept.
/——/ Because you libtards would take things from his returns, twist them out of proportion and claim he’s a tax cheat. It would just be more harassment.

If he is a tax cheat, the returns will show it. If he is not a tax cheat, they will show that too.

Dang, here I was under the impression the IRS knew how to to their job(s).

Owing vast amounts of money to Russia might not be illegal for tax purposes, but it could surely explain his behavior toward Russia as president.

Owing money to Russia? WTF, which IRS form asks for how much a person owes to ANYBODY? But you want to review his taxes...what a fricken idiot.

Receipt of money and repayment of money are listed on lots of different tax forms.

What the hell do you care about his taxes? Are you qualified to review anyone's taxes? You don't trust the IRS to do their job? Dumbass.

Why do you think he is hiding them? He did promise to release them. Promises not kept.
/——/ Because you libtards would take things from his returns, twist them out of proportion and claim he’s a tax cheat. It would just be more harassment.

If he is a tax cheat, the returns will show it. If he is not a tax cheat, they will show that too.

Owing vast amounts of money to Russia might not be illegal for tax purposes, but it could surely explain his behavior toward Russia as president.

Owing money to Russia? WTF, which IRS form asks for how much a person owes to ANYBODY? But you want to review his taxes...what a fricken idiot.

Receipt of money and repayment of money are listed on lots of different tax forms.

Keep talking, you're making to too easy to show you're an idiot. Lawful receipt of money and lawful repayment is listed on tax forms. If you were stupid enough (which you may be) to get money from a neighborhood loan shark or the mafia, do you really think those transactions get reported....show us you have a shred, just a shred, of intelligence.

Donald Trump is ranting like a an extremely insecure human on the edge of losing it completely. Corona virus is ripping through our country and Trump is discussing his opponent for the 2020 election.

Trump continues to make himself look worse except for the minions who define truth by what Trump says.

Wow, an incumbent President combining policy speeches with trying to win re-election. That has NEVER happened ever before...ever.

Ever.

tumb.gif

Hell, just money from your mommy, which no doubt you've received, do you claim that on your taxes? Have you ever fricken filled out tax forms?

Keep talking, you're making to too easy to show you're an idiot. Lawful receipt of money and lawful repayment is listed on tax forms. If you were stupid enough (which you may be) to get money from a neighborhood loan shark or the mafia, do you really think those transactions get reported....show us you have a shred, just a shred, of intelligence.
1594821681755.png

View attachment 363595

What a shock, did you bother reading the link? I doubt it.

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'

Donald Trump is ranting like a an extremely insecure human on the edge of losing it completely. Corona virus is ripping through our country and Trump is discussing his opponent for the 2020 election.

Trump continues to make himself look worse except for the minions who define truth by what Trump says.

Wow, an incumbent President combining policy speeches with trying to win re-election. That has NEVER happened ever before...ever.

Ever.
Can you give us an example of previous presidents, that you are claiming are comparable to Trump' s speech yesterday? Link please, or it didn't happen!!! :)

View attachment 363595

Let me also add, that "funding" would be relevant on Trumps CORPORATE taxes, not his PERSONAL taxes. If you don't know the difference, look it up.

View attachment 363595

/----/ From 2014, two years before his father was elected president, Eric said there was interest in some Russians to invest in their private golf course. And this is wrong, how? BTW, it's all second-hand information - hearsay.
The transcript from your link: "And this is what he said. He (Eric) said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’"
acting stupid.jpg

Ever.
Can you give us an example of previous presidents, that you are claiming are comparable to Trump' s speech yesterday? Link please, or it didn't happen!!! :)

So you are saying that no president, ever, campaigned during normal policy speeches or press briefings?

Any time they laud their accomplishments and are up for re-election they are campaigning.

I don't have to link anything, that is has happened in the past is obvious.

This is just another example of limp wuss SJW twats like you holding Trump to a different standard because you are fucking pathetic.

Ever.

So you are saying that no president, ever, campaigned during normal policy speeches or press briefings?

Any time they laud their accomplishments and are up for re-election they are campaigning.

This is just another example of limp wuss SJW twats like you holding Trump to a different standard because you are fucking pathetic.

Yes that's exactly what I would say. Not Reagan, Not Bush Sr, Not Bush Jr...hell, the last one I remember even coming close was Nixon...and even he didn't do it in a setting like the Rose Garden.

You are stupid.
Trump has mainly pass through corporations that he owns. The returns of the corporations have to be revealed in personal taxes with pass through corporations. That is where a true view of Trump's business dealings would become transparent.

Ever.
Marty, you are as big of dumb ass as every other Trump supporter. If you cannot see the difference in what Trump did yesterday compared to other Presidential or any political speech, you have your head up your ass. How can the Trump lemmings deny what he does. They would all be good Nazis

Ever.

Yes that's exactly what I would say. Not Reagan, Not Bush Sr, Not Bush Jr...hell, the last one I remember even coming close was Nixon...and even he didn't do it in a setting like the Rose Garden.

It's amazing how much nostalgia SJW idiots like you have for former republicans, when back then they were evil incarnate.

Ever.
Marty, you are as big of dumb ass as every other Trump supporter. If you cannot see the difference in what Trump did yesterday compared to other Presidential or any political speech, you have your head up your ass. How can the Trump lemmings deny what he does. They would all be good Nazis

It's amazing how much "mental" exercise you idiots do to make it seem Trump is doing something nobody has ever done in the past, ever. EVER.

He does it differently, but not different enough for the bullshit you are spewing.

And you went Godwin for no reason, pathetic.

Ever.

It's amazing how much "mental" exercise you idiots do to make it seem Trump is doing something nobody has ever done in the past, ever. EVER.

He does it differently, but not different enough for the bullshit you are spewing.

And you went Godwin for no reason, pathetic.
I know others have done what he has done; the Confederacy and the Nazi party

Ever.

It's amazing how much nostalgia SJW idiots like you have for former republicans, when back then they were evil incarnate.

Yeah, the only one that approached evil incarnate was Nixon. Bottom line is they acted like Presidents. Not some jackass always campaigning for it or constantly bitching and pissing that everyone's against while him while touting accomplishments that aren't accomplishments..all in the middle of a national crisis that he largely created through his inaction and incompetence.

Forum List

Back