Listen to Trump's news conference or is it a campaign speech?

Trump has been the most open and honest president in my lifetime. I love this guy!

Really? Open? Where are his tax returns?
Nobody cares about his tax returns. They do care about his ability to fix the mess democrats created!

I think Trump has spoken with the press more than any other president in recent history. The man isn’t afraid to tell people what he thinks.
Unlike obama, Trump is a president we can trust.
Everybody except his brain dead supporters cares about his tax returns. How can you trust someone who lies just for fun?

What the hell do you care about his taxes? Are you qualified to review anyone's taxes? You don't trust the IRS to do their job? Dumbass.

Why do you think he is hiding them? He did promise to release them. Promises not kept.

Trump has been the most open and honest president in my lifetime. I love this guy!

Nobody cares about his tax returns. They do care about his ability to fix the mess democrats created!

I think Trump has spoken with the press more than any other president in recent history. The man isn’t afraid to tell people what he thinks.
Everybody except his brain dead supporters cares about his tax returns. How can you trust someone who lies just for fun?
/——-/ What do you expect to find in Trump’s tax returns that the IRS missed?

When he releases the returns like he promised we will all see what is there.

What the hell do you care about his taxes? Are you qualified to review anyone's taxes? You don't trust the IRS to do their job? Dumbass.

Why do you think he is hiding them? He did promise to release them. Promises not kept.

Yep, that's it, he's hiding them from your keen eye and expertise.

He is hiding them. Why do you think that is?

Oh I dunno, maybe cause it's none of your damn business.

“Listen to Trump's news conference or is it a campaign speech?”

Neither – it was rambling nonsense:

‘Even for those who follow Mr. Trump regularly and understand his shorthand, it became challenging to follow his train of thought.

For instance, in discussing cooperation agreements with Central American countries to stop illegal immigration, he had this to say: “We have great agreements where when Biden and Obama used to bring killers out, they would say don’t bring them back to our country, we don’t want them. Well, we have to, we don’t want them. They wouldn’t take them. Now with us, they take them. Someday, I’ll tell you why. Someday, I’ll tell you why. But they take them and they take them very gladly. They used to bring them out and they wouldn’t even let the airplanes land if they brought them back by airplanes. They wouldn’t let the buses into their country. They said we don’t want them. Said no, but they entered our country illegally and they’re murderers, they’re killers in some cases.”’

Trump went through the entire communist democrat platform. They can't possibly object to that.

Oh I dunno, maybe cause it's none of your damn business.

Those returns were promised. They are my business.

Listen to Trump's news conference or is it a campaign speech?

Donald Trump is ranting like a an extremely insecure human on the edge of losing it completely. Corona virus is ripping through our country and Trump is discussing his opponent for the 2020 election.

Trump continues to make himself look worse except for the minions who define truth by what Trump says.

You are starting to sound like a billybullshit sok.

For someone with a degree in analytics, you sure do draw stupid conclusions from no facts.

/——/ So you admit its just a fishing expedition.

/——/ Because you libtards would take things from his returns, twist them out of proportion and claim he’s a tax cheat. It would just be more harassment.

No more a fishing expedition than checking the blood alcohol level of someone who is weaving all over the road is.

Last edited:

/——/ Because you libtards would take things from his returns, twist them out of proportion and claim he’s a tax cheat. It would just be more harassment.

If he is a tax cheat, the returns will show it. If he is not a tax cheat, they will show that too.

If he is a tax cheat, the returns will show it. If he is not a tax cheat, they will show that too.
/——-/That’s not what you Progs are looking for.

Dang, here I was under the impression the IRS knew how to to their job(s).

No more a fishing expedition than checking the blod alcohol level of someone who is weaving all over the road is.
/——-/ What provable cause do you have other than a desperate need to make BS up against Trump?

He tried to make it an impromptu campaign rally but without the adoring lemmings laughing, screaming, and shouting while he riffs, it came off as an unhinged and incoherent diatribe. I was alternating between laughing my ass off and shaking my head in disgust. What an absolute abortion. It's going to take years to recover from the damage Trump and the Republicans have done to this country over the last 3.5 years.

Owing vast amounts of money to Russia might not be illegal for tax purposes, but it could surely explain his behavior toward Russia as president.

Owing vast amounts of money to Russia might not be illegal for tax purposes, but it could surely explain his behavior toward Russia as president.

Owing money to Russia? WTF, which IRS form asks for how much a person owes to ANYBODY? But you want to review his taxes...what a fricken idiot.

Forum List

Back