List of EO from Next Republican President

Vigilante, are you still drinking tonight? Go to bed.

Free expression of speech would love to be throttled by the far right: but . . . will never happen.

You can say whatever you want, we just need you neutered so you can't breed others like yourself!
^LOL^

Again this same person focuses on insults instead of politics. I hate to tell you kiddo. "You are stupid" has nothing to do with politics, it's not a good political debate and when someone uses it, it shows who is informed.........(it's not the person using your tactic)

You have your way, and I have mine.... they laugh at you, they laugh with me... can you see the difference?

Free expression of speech would love to be throttled by the far right: but . . . will never happen.

You can say whatever you want, we just need you neutered so you can't breed others like yourself!
^LOL^

Again this same person focuses on insults instead of politics. I hate to tell you kiddo. "You are stupid" has nothing to do with politics, it's not a good political debate and when someone uses it, it shows who is informed.........(it's not the person using your tactic)

You have your way, and I have mine.... they laugh at you, they laugh with me... can you see the difference?

"Laughing with" is the phrase you might want to learn. And who is they?

^LOL^

"Laughing with" is the phrase you might want to learn. And who is they?

Apparently you also have a problem with the English language... and who do you think THEY are, as you write on a public forum?

I can't wait to see what christian fascist clown the neo cons put up to make a run at the white house. Winning the Senate and more seats in the house was the dumbest thing that you morons could have done. You have just ensured losing the white house. The American voting public IS NOT the 18 % that won you morons your new seats. Hillary Clinton will mop up anyone you goofs try to hoist up against her. I can't wait... Good times.. Lots O laughs. :lol:

I can't wait to see what christian fascist clown the neo cons put up to make a run at the white house. Winning the Senate and more seats in the house was the dumbest thing that you morons could have done. You have just ensured losing the white house. The American voting public IS NOT the 18 % that won you morons your new seats. Hillary Clinton will mop up anyone you goofs try to hoist up against her. I can't wait... Good times.. Lots O laughs. :lol:

As long as the Republican wears a cross, he should do fine...

hillary_devil.jpg

hillary_devil.jpg

I'm certain there will be no need to animate the GOP hopefull. They are completely capable of making themselves hideous.

hillary_devil.jpg

I'm certain there will be no need to animate the GOP hopefull. They are completely capable of making themselves hideous.

Well when you put all your hopes on a liar, and murderer, hideous is a definite understatement! .... Did you know she was flat broke? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

1. English is the Official Language of the USA
2. Public schools cannot outlaw Bible studies
3. Photo ID Required for All Federal Election

What else

All regulations issued by the EPA during the Obama Administration are repealed.

What else

It's no wonder you are Republican.

English is and always will be the "official" language here and that has never been compromised. The small brains went crazy when they had to select "1" when asked for their language by CORPORATIONS.

Public Schools never ended the Right to prey to Christ. Some just ended the right to force preying to Christ on others.

#3, I agree with.
It seems English is not your native language.
All court proceedings are required to supply translators if one party requests it. Why do we need to pay for that?

Allow all women who voted for Obama to have free abortions. Wait a minute that's what liberals want gonna shoot them self in the foot. OK with me.

What else

Registered Democrats must either allow illegals to live with them or pay an annual tax equal to the cost of subsidizing a family of 4 illegals.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

What else

Registered Democrats must either allow illegals to live with them or pay an annual tax equal to the cost of subsidizing a family of 4 illegals.

I call it, the "It's Time that Democrats Paid Their Fair Share For their Stupid, Insane and Suicidal Policies" Act

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back