List of donors to Maricopa County election audit released

Official? Are you kidding? The powers that be will never admit there was fraud.

The numbers are not made up. Take them to court and they will prove what they say.
How do YOU know what those numbers are?

There are no numbers.
YOU are making up numbers.

Show a link to the numbers.

Ohhhh, I see....

So, does your highly regarded principle about this "full disclosure" thingy also apply to the routers and admin passwords (which are a matter of open public record by law), that the Maricopa Supervisors refuse to turn over?

What part didn't you understand about my answer? You and others here seem awfully defensive about us knowing who is paying for the so-called audit being conducted in the county.

Nobody has conducted a third party election audit before. They are doing a great job. A thousand times more thorough than any government lead audit that I’ve seen before, and I have been in many.
Great job?
What have they found in four months and millions of dollars?

Great job?
What have they found in four months and millions of dollars?
70,000 mail in ballots that had no record of being sent.
Thousands more registered people who weren’t registered by the October deadline yet were shown as voted in the November election.
Thousands of voter registrations mysteriously taken off the voter rolls right after the election.
Thousands of registrations at vacant lots and ghost registrations at resident addresses where they don’t live.

I’m sure all that sounds perfectly normal to you, but you’re a partisan hack who cheers election rigging if it goes in your favor.

We don't know....And likely won't know until they are finished and issue a report.

Sucks not having little turd leakers on the inside, dunnit?

Weeks are turning to months with no findings
Looks like they are looking for a graceful exit

Ohhhh, I see....

So, does your highly regarded principle about this "full disclosure" thingy also apply to the routers and admin passwords (which are a matter of open public record by law), that the Maricopa Supervisors refuse to turn over?

Seriously? You know nothing about IT administration. What would be the point of having passwords for these devices if they were "a matter of open public record"?

Try thinking before you post.

But at least you can be sure that PUTIN LOVES YOU!

Seriously? You know nothing about IT administration. What would be the point of having passwords for these devices if they were "a matter of open public record"?

Try thinking before you post.

But at least you can be sure that PUTIN LOVES YOU!
Election informaton is all public record by law, your pious bullshit about IT administration notwithstanding.

70,000 mail in ballots that had no record of being sent.
Thousands more registered people who weren’t registered by the October deadline yet were shown as voted in the November election.
Thousands of voter registrations mysteriously taken off the voter rolls right after the election.
Thousands of registrations at vacant lots and ghost registrations at resident addresses where they don’t live.

I’m sure all that sounds perfectly normal to you, but you’re a partisan hack who cheers election rigging if it goes in your favor.

Mail in ballots have individualized bar codes for each registered voter. Cyber Ninja can’t show ANY votes received beyond those that were returned

It seems what this is revealing is that Cyber Ninjas does not know what they are looking at

Judge recently ruled that who was paying for the so-called audit should be made public and Ninjas have now provided list:

• Byrne's The America Project — $3,250,000.
  • Flynn's America's Future — $976,514.43.
  • Bobb's Voices and Votes — $605,000.
  • Powell's Defending The Republic — $550,000.
  • Michigan attorney Matthew DePerno's LDFFTAR/EIFFTAR — $280,000.
"Our sponsors have raised and provided over $5 million; and tens of thousands of you have prayed for the work of our hands to determine truth, whatever it may be," Logan said in a statement.

so it isn't tax dollars?

Recanvas what?
lolfmjacket.jpg

Mail in ballots have individualized bar codes for each registered voter. Cyber Ninja can’t show ANY votes received beyond those that were returned

It seems what this is revealing is that Cyber Ninjas does not know what they are looking at
The ballots are not individualized to a registered voter. Nice try.

Election informaton is all public record by law, your pious bullshit about IT administration notwithstanding.
Passwords to IT devices are not election information.

The only thing they could possibly have a valid interest in is the logs from these devices, which can be exported without giving them the passwords.

However, router logs are overwritten after a short time. Their purpose is to troubleshoot routing issues, not to maintain a historic record.

Routers usually have a very small hard drive, if they have any hard drive at all. Most store their logs in RAM and lose them when they're rebooted.

They're not like PCs at all.

But I'm sure Putin would love to get these passwords!

And as we all know...PUTIN LOVES YOU!!!

Recanvas what?
Registrations. We’ve already been doing them. We knock on doors and talk to the people, ask them about their registration. We’ve been finding all kinds of interesting things. Like people registered at someone else’s address. The person never received a mail in ballots for the ghost voter, yet a registration is listed there. That means someone on the inside is using random addresses to make fake registrations, then not mailing out the ballot, and casting the bogus ballot.

The only thing they could possibly have a valid interest in is the logs from these devices, which can be exported without giving them the passwords.
you know that how? I would think the logs were behind a log in and password. I don't know of any SW that allows anyone to access archived logs. But hey, what's your special talent?

Passwords to IT devices are not election information.

However, router logs are overwritten after a short time. Their purpose is to troubleshoot routing issues, not to maintain a historic record.

Routers usually have a very small hard drive, if they have any hard drive at all. Most store their logs in RAM and lose them when they're rebooted.

They're not like PCs at all.

But I'm sure Putin would love to get these passwords!

And as we all know...PUTIN LOVES YOU!!!
The passwords to information that is public domain are requred by law to be turned over for public inspection....Overwriting logs would be destruction of public records - a felony.

If the machines weren't connected to the internet -which you gaslighting psychos like you swear up and down that they weren't- then why the fuck would anyone need routers?....Again, wiping them would be destroying public records - a felony.

Your puerile sputtering about PUTIN! is so tiresome that it's not even mildly amusing anymore...It just makes you look like the sorry-assed little clown that you are.

Forum List

Back