Lisping, green tinted Al Franken says 17 intelligence agencies say Russia did it.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Did what, he does not say! No word on his thoughts regarding the democrats attack on the election with their corruption and collusion with the MSM, Hollywood, Academica, and the rest of the swamp!

Lisping weirdo, liar and loon Blumenthal said folks in Connecticut are demanding an investigation and action taken against Russia. :p

James Clapper told Franken that wasn't true.

Perhaps Connecticut should declare war on Russia. Connecticut has a reputation for harboring terrorists. The state hid the Time Square Bomber for years.

maybe the democrats need to provide the list of Russians that caused 20 Million americans to suddenly change their minds from Clinton to Hillary?

No he did not.

Even Trump Administration officials and Republicans in the House and Senate are saying there is no question that Russia interfered in our election.

And you traitors don't only sit there and take it, you deny, deny, and deny. You make me sick.

You are a lying c*unt.

Here are the very first words of Clapper's testimony:

JAMES R. CLAPPER JR., FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Chairman Graham, Ranking Member Whitehouse and members of the subcommittee, certainly didn't expect to be before this committee or any other committee of the Congress again so soon since I thought I was all done with this when I left the government. And this is only my first of two hearings this week. But understandably, concern about the egregious Russian interference in our election process is so critically serious as to merit focus, hopefully bipartisan focus by the Congress and the American people.

Clapper told Al Franken that it was not true that 17 agencies said that Russia interfered with the election. Clapper said that there are 17 intelligence agencies. Three of them concluded that Russia made the same overtures to interfering in our election that they did in 1964 and 1988. The Washington Post dreamed up the rest.

You are a lying c*unt.

Here are the very first words of Clapper's testimony:

JAMES R. CLAPPER JR., FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Chairman Graham, Ranking Member Whitehouse and members of the subcommittee, certainly didn't expect to be before this committee or any other committee of the Congress again so soon since I thought I was all done with this when I left the government. And this is only my first of two hearings this week. But understandably, concern about the egregious Russian interference in our election process is so critically serious as to merit focus, hopefully bipartisan focus by the Congress and the American people.

You are the confused cocksucker of an HIV positive cock.

Find the right quote.

"The Russians used cyber operations against both political parties, including hacking into servers used by the Democratic National Committee and releasing stolen data to WikiLeaks and other media outlets. Russia also collected on certain Republican Party- affiliated targets, but did not release any Republican-related data. The Intelligence Community Assessment concluded first that President Putin directed and influenced campaign to erode the faith and confidence of the American people in our presidential election process. Second, that he did so to demean Secretary Clinton, and third, that he sought to advantage Mr. Trump."

Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

So now you know. Don't fucking pretend any more you don't know what the issue is.

No he did not.

Even Trump Administration officials and Republicans in the House and Senate are saying there is no question that Russia interfered in our election.

And you traitors don't only sit there and take it, you deny, deny, and deny. You make me sick.

Deny what? The Dimocrats have never brought forth any proof. Zero.

Trump isn't going to be slandered willfully.

You have no honor

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No he did not.

You have no honor

It is impossible to slander Trump. He on the record guilty of making illegal campaign contributions to AG's in 2 states to avoid prosecution for his Trump University Scam.

He's paid a $25 million settlement in two other states on the Trump University Scam, accepted a payment of 10 Trump trademarks in China, to endorse the "One China Policy", and to stop denouncing China as a currency manipulator. He says he's going to renegotiate the China trade deal but that's what he said when he decided not to pull out of NAFTA.

Ivanka and Donald Trump are still off-shoring their clothing manufacture. The boys are busy building golf clubs where they will sell access to the President via HUGE "initiation fees".

And all of their travel and security, to the tune of $10 million per month, is being financed by the taxpayers.

The Trump Administration is the most openly corrupt administration in the world at the moment. And still the Trumpbots deny.

Clapper told Al Franken that it was not true that 17 agencies said that Russia interfered with the election. Clapper said that there are 17 intelligence agencies. Three of them concluded that Russia made the same overtures to interfering in our election that they did in 1964 and 1988. The Washington Post dreamed up the rest.
The same Al Franken who referred to Yates as "General Yates" yesterday.
Fucking buffon!

No he did not.

You have no honor

See?

You traitors deny and deny and deny. Just like Trump, your mouths are Putin's cock holsters.

11tlf7r.jpg

I see no evidence of Russian interference!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back