Lindsey Graham is right.

Lindsey Graham is offering legislation that would allow us to declare war on the Mexican cartels. The cartels are supplying fentinal to the US and the death toll is undeniable, and our military could quickly target and obliterate the cartel's facilities which would put them out of business almost over night. Ending something that causes that many deaths can easily be seen as an act of self defence. I only fear that Graham doesn't go far enough in defending our citizens from such a high death rate. Fentinal is currently the most dangerous enemy when it comes to unnecessary deaths, or is it? As bad as our drug death rate is, there is something that has been killing Americans much more often for a very long time. The #1 cause of death in this country is obesity and heart disease. Graham should revise his legislation to include McDonalds. They are killing more people than the cartels could ever kill. Think about it. It would be no problem targeting those big neon signs to bomb them out of existance. We could even announce when each store was scheduled to be bombed to avoid innocent people being caught in the destruction. I'm not sure what kind of defence they might be capable of, but it's known that they have no air support or big guns stationed at their locations. Hopefully Graham will notice his oversite in targeting McDonalds along with the cartels.
They don't care about our kids.
Mexico is threatening to trade off the US dollar.

Have you guys learned nothing from the last forty years of the war on drugs?
Us guys.😐

Is it the Trump avatar?
While it is true - I became a strong Trump supporter over the last 7 years, but 40 years ago (43) I voted for Carter over Reagan......my first vote ever in 1980.

And guess what ...I would do it again.
Trump 24
Make America great again (again)

Forum List

Back