Lindsey Graham has displaced John Kerry as the nation’s most-confounding flip-flopper

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

This week, Lindsey wants to impeach President Biden. If the president doesn’t evacuate every American and every Afghan who helped the United States during its 20-year occupation, Lindsey says, Biden should be impeached because the withdrawal was a “dereliction of duty at the highest level.”

Is that you, Lindsey? The same man who staunchly defended Donald Trump through two deserved impeachments now wants to impeach a Democratic president. If bad or misinformed decisions in war times were impeachable offenses, we’d have to add a secretary of impeachment to the Cabinet.

Oh, you noticed: Yes, I’ve dropped his surname because Lindsey doesn’t need one anymore. He’s changed his positions so often he’s become the Madonna of politics, the Prince of contradiction, the Oprah of apostasy.

Suffice to say, he’s earned his place in the Hall of Famous One-Namers.

Trump became president, and the real Lindsey was never seen again. Suddenly, he was Trump’s puppy (my puppy loves golf-cart rides, too). One day, Lindsey’s seated at the kid’s debate table saying Trump is an “idiot” on foreign policy, and to "make America great again” we should "tell Donald Trump to go to hell.”

The next thing you know, Lindsey and Trump are bromancing...i'm all for bromances, but this is ridiculous!

As long as he is willing to face impeachment for supporting all the previous failures in Afghanistan.

• Banned
I wouldnt doubt it. He looks like he is in the closet.
from the "Personal Life" section on wikipedia:

"Graham has never been married and has no children.[11] He helped raise his sister, Darline Graham Nordone, after the death of his mother and father, which occurred within 15 months of each other,[248] leaving the two without parents when Graham was 22 and she was 13. Graham has said that his parents' early deaths made him mature more quickly, and Nordone, who introduced her brother at his 2016 announcement of his candidacy for president, said she hoped to be with him on the campaign trail frequently to show voters his softer side. "He's kind of like a brother, a father and a mother rolled into one," she said. "I've always looked up to Lindsey."[249]

Graham lives in Seneca, South Carolina. A Southern Baptist, he is a member of the Corinth Baptist Church.[25]

On August 8, 2021, Graham became the first Senator to test positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated"

This week, Lindsey wants to impeach President Biden. If the president doesn’t evacuate every American and every Afghan who helped the United States during its 20-year occupation, Lindsey says, Biden should be impeached because the withdrawal was a “dereliction of duty at the highest level.”

Is that you, Lindsey? The same man who staunchly defended Donald Trump through two deserved impeachments now wants to impeach a Democratic president. If bad or misinformed decisions in war times were impeachable offenses, we’d have to add a secretary of impeachment to the Cabinet.

Oh, you noticed: Yes, I’ve dropped his surname because Lindsey doesn’t need one anymore. He’s changed his positions so often he’s become the Madonna of politics, the Prince of contradiction, the Oprah of apostasy.

Suffice to say, he’s earned his place in the Hall of Famous One-Namers.

Trump became president, and the real Lindsey was never seen again. Suddenly, he was Trump’s puppy (my puppy loves golf-cart rides, too). One day, Lindsey’s seated at the kid’s debate table saying Trump is an “idiot” on foreign policy, and to "make America great again” we should "tell Donald Trump to go to hell.”

The next thing you know, Lindsey and Trump are bromancing...i'm all for bromances, but this is ridiculous!

what’s the flip flop? using the impeachment power for what it was designed…ie when a president abuses his power v for political stunts because you can’t handle an election result?

that’s not a flip flop

Graham sounds pretty consistent to me. Anybody who defends Biden and calls the Trump impeachments based on faked documents and bogus charges "well deserved" is a John Kerry flip flopper in anybody's definition.

Forum List

Back