Lindell The Loser

when ISIS ever got closer than that...
Trump supporters were protesting a stolen election but were not trying to kill the lawmakers
:cuckoo:

You must be oblivious to the video I just posted.

Too bad for you, your ignorance doesn't make it vanish.
American politics has never been as genial as what they practice in the mother country

We are descended from pioneers who were a little rough around the edges

If Pence were there they would have shouted and called him names

But with rare exceptions republicans are not murderous Bernie Bots who actually try to kill people

when ISIS ever got closer than that...
Trump supporters were protesting a stolen election but were not trying to kill the lawmakers
:cuckoo:

You must be oblivious to the video I just posted.

Too bad for you, your ignorance doesn't make it vanish.
American politics has never been as genial as what they practice in the mother country

We are descended from pioneers who were a little rough around the edges

If Pence were there they would have shouted and called him names

But with rare exceptions republicans are not murderous Bernie Bots who actually try to kill people
If they had found Mike Pence, they would have murdered him. That was a violent posse calling for his death because they were convinced he failed to save the presidency for Trump.

And a Bernie Bot who is murderous isn’t a rare exception itself?

Has there been more than one?

Bernie Bot who is murderous isn’t a rare exception itself?
So far yes

But if libs cannot transform America peacefully then violence will become the rule

We have had 1 1/2 years if liberal mob violence and its not going away

so they were just joking when they called Pence a traitor and called for him to be killed?
We’ll never know since pence didnt stay to find out

What a dramatic moment in history if he had faced his accusers and backed them down

You don’t see the hypocrisy of your statement?
No I dont

And I strongly doubt if you can point any out either
Trump supporters aren’t violent with rare exceptions.

And yet you seek to contrast that with “Bernie bots” who you also admit aren’t violent with rare exceptions.

Not as much hypocritical but more self contradictory in a self serving means.

I think there is potential for violence by both sides

Thats why I strongly supported trump when he tried to stop the nightly riots by libs in major American cities

Those riots which were allowed by libs to take place led directly to the event on 6-1

so they were just joking when they called Pence a traitor and called for him to be killed?
We’ll never know since pence didnt stay to find out

What a dramatic moment in history if he had faced his accusers and backed them down
Of course we know. They said they wanted him dead. That came out of their own mouths while they hunted for him. You don't know because you're a brain-dead, sycophantic, cult-zombie.

They said they wanted him dead. That came out of their own mouths while they hunted for him.
Talk is cheap

Including talk that spreads lies about the protesters wanting to kill pence

I think there is potential for violence by both sides

Thats why I strongly supported trump when he tried to stop the nightly riots by libs in major American cities

Those riots which were allowed by libs to take place led directly to the event on 6-1
Idiot, the riots did not lead to Insurrection Day. Not directly, not indirectly. What led to it was Trump losing the election and then refusing to accept defeat. Had he won the election, there would not have been Insurrection Day.

They said they wanted him dead. That came out of their own mouths while they hunted for him.
Talk is cheap

Including talk that spreads lies about the protesters wanting to kill pence
It wasn't just talk, ya flamin' moron. They also stormed the Capitol looking for him. Their anger stoked by Trump who tweeted how Mike Pence lacked the courage to deny Biden a congressionally certified election, leading to some of them calling Pence a traitor while others lamented how Pence let them down.

Forum List

Back