Lincoln Project founder MELTS DOWN over CNN Trump townhall, admits Trump’s win inevitable

The Lincoln Project claims to be "Republican", why aren't they offering an alternative to the voters, if they think President Trump is such a font of negativity?

Something beats nothing 7 days a week, its a fool's strategy to oppose in an election without offering an alternative.

Unless, I guess, your goal is just to try to disrupt?

BTW, none of those Lincoln Projectarians received any great jobs from Sleepy Joe, in spite of their slavish devotion to him.

The Lincoln Project claims to be "Republican", why aren't they offering an alternative to the voters, if they think President Trump is such a font of negativity?

Something beats nothing 7 days a week, its a fool's strategy to oppose in an election without offering an alternative.

BTW, none of those Lincoln Projectarians received any great jobs from Sleepy Joe, in spite of their slavish devotion to him.
They may be more for globalism than America first. Only they do it in a much softer way than Progs.

The Lincoln Project is dedicated to restoring the Republican Party to its former glory

They do so by exposing the Crazy Train

The Pedo Project is the death rattle of neocon fuckery.....They're so utterly lacking in self-awareness to recognize that they're the simpering cucks that made Trump possible.

This is epic. This guy literally became unhinged after Trump's successful Town Hall last night on CNN. Want to see what an epic meltdown looks like? Watch below.

Warning: Bad Language

Last edited:

Forum List

Back