Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

Wanna bet?

Ploddo ^ has a LOT of faith in the orchestrated effort to talk advertisers out of contracting with Rush.

He has considered it and is firmly dead set against free speech!

Wasn't asking you for a bet. I know better.

You don't "know" any such thing. But I wouldn't trust one with your lack of honesty or integrity, anyway.

Besides, that's not the point. The point remains:

YOU put a lot of stock into the orchestrated effort to interfere with Rush's business. You WANT him silenced.

You petty tawdry lolberal hacks HATE the American Constitutional dedication to freedom of speech on the very matter (political thought) that it was designed most to serve.

"Waaaahhhh! That mean old Rush Limbaugh keeps saying stuff about liberals and liberal policies that makes us MAD. He MUST be SILENCED!" -- the modern American liberal whine du jour.

Rush has been on the air for almost 30 years now. If i had a nickle for each time the left has predicted the demise of his show, I'd be able to buy a gold plated Ferrari by now.

He gives the left major butt hurt. So much so that they must totally make up shit (like Mysogeny) to attack him with. That alone makes him worth listening to.

Ploddo ^ has a LOT of faith in the orchestrated effort to talk advertisers out of contracting with Rush.

He has considered it and is firmly dead set against free speech!

Wasn't asking you for a bet. I know better.

You don't "know" any such thing. But I wouldn't trust one with your lack of honesty or integrity, anyway.

Besides, that's not the point. The point remains:

YOU put a lot of stock into the orchestrated effort to interfere with Rush's business. You WANT him silenced.

You petty tawdry lolberal hacks HATE the American Constitutional dedication to freedom of speech on the very matter (political thought) that it was designed most to serve.

I've never said any such thing about what I "want" or "put stock in". I've simply posted about what is.
We've done this before -- this is where I invite you to go fetch something that backs up your point, and you see you can't back it up, so you walk away.

It's kind of like a bet that you decide would be inconvenient to honor. Whatever that's like.

See ya next dance then.

:bye1:

TALKERS.COM - "The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media"

An 11% increase in the last year alone. :D

Yeah.

Rush MUST be all worried by pogo's propaganda.
Funny how your own source, Talkers.com, shows a steady decline in audience!!!

audiencechart9111.jpg

audiencechart_812.jpg

audiencechart_july13.jpg

Ever since Limbaugh insulted Sandra Fluke not once, not twice, not... but over and over and over again -- consumers have been telling Limbaugh's sponsors to dump that bitch. Recently a couple more sponsors tossed Limbaugh to the curb;

Statement from Food Lion - "Thank you for contacting Food Lion. We are pleased to have the opportunity to respond."

I have researched and been advised that this was out of our control and we have told WBT to never let it happen again. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Again, thank you for contacting Food Lion."

Statement from Bojangles - Thank you for your comment about our advertisements on The Rush Limbaugh Show. Respect for people of all genders, origins and beliefs is a core principle at Bojangles', and we would never knowingly participate in anything that could be considered offensive. When we buy radio advertising, we often do not select specific programming and have no knowledge of when our commercials will run – which was the case with ads that have run on the program in question. A number of our loyal guests have told us they were offended by some of the content on the program in recent weeks. We have looked into that content, and as a result we have taken the steps necessary to ensure our ads do not run on this program indefinitely. We hope you’ll continue to enjoy our chicken and biscuits, and we look forward to seeing you at Bojangles' again soon.

Sincerely,
The Bojangles' Team

ever since Limbaugh INSULTED some flake named fluke
good grief, you lefties yawned when Bill Maher called a woman Vice Presidential candidate a CXXT...but still going on over this Fluke woman...Fluke off...:lol::eusa_boohoo:

Here's still here, just on 40 less stations.

Once he makes the switch to Clear Channel, he'll be on 200 more stations.

Wanna bet?

You know that Clear Channel has many more stations than Cumulus right? This is essentially a contract dispute over money. Cumulus cannot meet the demands of either Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Rush is the highest rated radio show in the world. He can name his own price.

Cumulus intends to replace Limbaugh and Hannity with Mark Levin and Michael Savage, BOTH far more virulent than Rush Limbaugh. But they are cheaper. They also come with smaller audiences reflecting their salary requirements. Do you think that Michael Savage had kind words for Sandy Fluke?

With 243 million monthly listeners in the U.S. Clear Channel Media and Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio and television outlet in America.

Cumulus served its purpose and it's time to move on.

You weren't one of those people who thought Fox fired Sarah Palin were you?

Ever since Limbaugh insulted Sandra Fluke not once, not twice, not... but over and over and over again -- consumers have been telling Limbaugh's sponsors to dump that bitch. Recently a couple more sponsors tossed Limbaugh to the curb;

Statement from Food Lion - "Thank you for contacting Food Lion. We are pleased to have the opportunity to respond."

I have researched and been advised that this was out of our control and we have told WBT to never let it happen again. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Statement from Bojangles - Thank you for your comment about our advertisements on The Rush Limbaugh Show. Respect for people of all genders, origins and beliefs is a core principle at Bojangles', and we would never knowingly participate in anything that could be considered offensive. When we buy radio advertising, we often do not select specific programming and have no knowledge of when our commercials will run – which was the case with ads that have run on the program in question. A number of our loyal guests have told us they were offended by some of the content on the program in recent weeks. We have looked into that content, and as a result we have taken the steps necessary to ensure our ads do not run on this program indefinitely. We hope you’ll continue to enjoy our chicken and biscuits, and we look forward to seeing you at Bojangles' again soon.

Sincerely,
The Bojangles' Team

good grief, you lefties yawned when Bill Maher called a woman Vice Presidential candidate a CXXT...but still going on over this Fluke woman...Fluke off...:lol::eusa_boohoo:

Just for the record (remember that?), Maher's alleged comment (I say "alleged" because there's no documentation of it) would have taken place in a comedy club, IOW a place people pay to get into and know what to expect -- while Rimjob's three-day Slutfest was broadcast on close to 600 radio stations, which nobody has to pay to hear, and on which nobody knows what to expect; they have to trust the broadcast.

Yeah, that's the same thing.

And that broadcast is interspersed with the names of businesses, which then get intermingled in the listener's memory. None of which is the case in a comedy club.

Sincerely,
The Bojangles' Team

Just for the record (remember that?), Maher's alleged comment (I say "alleged" because there's no documentation of it) would have taken place in a comedy club, IOW a place people pay to get into and know what to expect -- while Rimjob's three-day Slutfest was broadcast on close to 600 radio stations, which nobody has to pay to hear, and on which nobody knows what to expect; they have to trust the broadcast.

And that broadcast is interspersed with the names of businesses, which then get intermingled in the listener's memory. None of which is the case in a comedy club.

oh well that's different...and only the people who listen to Limbaugh would of heard his comment if the media and the left wing moonbats hadn't shit themselves with it..

so this thing with fluke is just it, a friggen FLUKE...her fifteen minutes of fame is up

Once he makes the switch to Clear Channel, he'll be on 200 more stations.

Wanna bet?

You know that Clear Channel has many more stations than Cumulus right? This is essentially a contract dispute over money. Cumulus cannot meet the demands of either Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Rush is the highest rated radio show in the world. He can name his own price.

Cumulus intends to replace Limbaugh and Hannity with Mark Levin and Michael Savage, BOTH far more virulent than Rush Limbaugh. But they are cheaper. They also come with smaller audiences reflecting their salary requirements. Do you think that Michael Savage had kind words for Sandy Fluke?

With 243 million monthly listeners in the U.S. Clear Channel Media and Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio and television outlet in America.

Cumulus served its purpose and it's time to move on.

You weren't one of those people who thought Fox fired Sarah Palin were you?

I wasn't watching that one but I do remember Glenn Beck. :lol:

ClearChannel has more stations yes, though they've been in a fire sale since their bottom line has been tanking too (which is why Bain Capital bought them; they've had to jettison about one-third of their holdings). But program contracts are drawn according to what works for a given station, whoever owns it. Where I live there's Limblob and the righties on one ClearChannel station and Miller/Schultz/Hartmann and the lefties on another ClearChannel station. It isn't about ideology; it's about what makes money for that station in that market.

And Limblob is distributed by Premiere Networks, which is a subsidiary of ClearChannel, so if it were a matter of keeping it 'in house' it would have been done that way long ago. For that matter, Premiere syndicates shows on the right (Limblob, Hannity) on the left (Randi Rhodes), from the apolitical (George Noory), Fox Sports, and even The Jesus Christ Show.

Moreover, Cumulus developed the Huckabee show (meaning it has control of the costs) about the same time as Slutgate (coincidentally) so they already have a program ready to take the time slot where applicable.

So again, on that 200 more stations ... wanna bet?

oh well that's different...and only the people who listen to Limbaugh would of heard his comment if the media and the left wing moonbats hadn't shit themselves with it..

so this thing with fluke is just it, a friggen FLUKE...her fifteen minutes of fame is up

Her 15 minutes were up a long time ago, even though Limblob did all he could to extend them. This was never about Fluke. It's a about Lush Rimjob. Fluke didn't go in front of Congress and call Limblob a 'slut' for three days.

Liberals don't get it. Rush has not really suffered, liberal outlets like media matters says it has, but not really. The reason why Rush has not suffered is because such a large audience agreed with him. Fluke is a slut who wants the public to underwrite her sex life and protect her partners from having to pay for her birth control.

Liberals don't get it. Rush has not really suffered, liberal outlets like media matters says it has, but not really. The reason why Rush has not suffered is because such a large audience agreed with him. Fluke is a slut who wants the public to underwrite her sex life and protect her partners from having to pay for her birth control.

No bet then. I'm not surprised, I just wanted to see how deep the river of DeNial really is.

A few wags on an internet message board (what's the cume audience of this site at any given time? A thousand? Two?) do not make "a large audience that agreed with him". Secondly, Fluke said nothing at all about her sex life-- that was all Limblob. Nor did she want "the public" to pay for what she wasn't talking about. Which demonstrates the bullshit in which he traffics.

Finally to the top: it's not MediaMatters here who's saying Lush is costly; it's Cumulus, which actually has a financial stake, running his show on 40 of its stations, and which lost two million bucks in a single quarter as a result.

Ah, the river DeNial. Good swimmin'.

Her 15 minutes were up a long time ago, even though Limblob did all he could to extend them. This was never about Fluke. It's a about Lush Rimjob. Fluke didn't go in front of Congress and call Limblob a 'slut' for three days.

yeah yeah, whatever...he APOLOGIZED but that is never good enough for you on the left...

you people kill me how long you hold a grudge over some petty crap like the Fluke..anything to hit people over the head with for someone you don't like (Limbaugh)...

Forum List

Back