Like GOP, I too want to "exploit" attacks and delay immigration reform

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Like GOP, I too want to "exploit" attacks and delay immigration reform...

only I admit it.

-------------------------------------------

I would use the heinous acts of two young men to derail the dreams and futures of millions of hardworking people, until we have adequate and honest debate about offering asylum in the U.S. to more misfits from war torn nations like Cubans, Chenchens, from the continent of Asia, we need adequate and honest debate about offering asylum in the U.S. to more misfits from Africa, Central America and South America...

These people come here ad ruin our nation. Oh sure a few help us, but do we want to keep allowing more of them in ?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown...ink-immigration-reform-to-boston-attacks.html

Woot another Dante post we can hammer him with......

Liberals exploit every tragedy....even natural disasters....and btw Feinstein was using the Boston issue to promote her gun control...that lady is getting dumber and dumber, I used to have some respect for her, but when you're so desperate to make arguements liek this, you've lost all credibility.

Liberals exploit every tragedy....even natural disasters....and btw Feinstein was using the Boston issue to promote her gun control...that lady is getting dumber and dumber, I used to have some respect for her, but when you're so desperate to make arguements liek this, you've lost all credibility.

only I admit it. :eusa_whistle:

on the bomb day there was a illegal immigrant who worked to save many and tore down the barriers so that help could get to the wounded.

He also had a son who lies in arlington as a result of his service in Iraq.

America has always been about immigrants.

time to honor that tradition again

on the bomb day there was a illegal immigrant who worked to save many and torn down the barriers so that help could get to the wounded.

He also had a son who lies in arlington as a result of his service in Iraq.

well that makes it all betters, I'm sure there are murders that have had kin in the military and maybe even some of them have done a little good

only I admit it.

I would use the heinous acts of two young men to derail the dreams and futures of millions of hardworking people, until we have adequate and honest debate about offering asylum in the U.S. to more misfits from war torn nations like Cubans, Chenchens, from the continent of Asia, we need adequate and honest debate about offering asylum in the U.S. to more misfits from Africa, Central America and South America...

These people come here ad ruin our nation. Oh sure a few help us, but do we want to keep allowing more of them in ?

Boston Bombings Rouse Debate in Senate Immigration Hearing | PBS NewsHour
sorry but the GOP wants the Hispanic vote also !! all the GOP is doing is tweaking the bill so we can have better intelligence on potentially dangerous people entering the country ...

Please Dante, I'm one of the most honest people on here, I dont have to hide....and sure I'm glad immigration is slowing down...AWESOME....but I havent seen anything near the Katrina exploitation.....which I'm not sure why Bush was made to be horrible after that.

And as for exploitation, show me a democratic policy that hasnt been based on that concept

Please Dante, I'm one of the most honest people on here, I dont have to hide....and sure I'm glad immigration is slowing down...AWESOME....but I havent seen anything near the Katrina exploitation.....which I'm not sure why Bush was made to be horrible after that.

And as for exploitation, show me a democratic policy that hasnt been based on that concept
I'll bet that the Sandy victims wish Bush was still in office !!

Katrina? Americans were suffering and dying in live television while FOX ranted about buses that were under water and Bush/Cheney admin left 'Brownie' out to hang on his own. \
\
you may be honest, but your memory is as selective as Liability's honesty

only I admit it.

Boston Bombings Rouse Debate in Senate Immigration Hearing | PBS NewsHour
sorry but the GOP wants the Hispanic vote also !! all the GOP is doing is tweaking the bill so we can have better intelligence on potentially dangerous people entering the country ...

Tweaking? The GOP has tried to derail President Obama since day one. They are still willing to make Americans suffer in order to kill off Obamacare.

I am for stopping the immigration debate now. Stop it. Let us reform it all. Maybe debate keeping people from nations with civil wars from refugee status to jump into asylum and citizenship. These people come here with an extremely violent view of how to deal with neighbors and opponents.

Look at what El Salvador, Vietnam, Cambodia, Rawanda, Haiti and Cuba among other nations have given us

I'll bet that the Sandy victims wish Bush was still in office !!

Why? Then they could have a GOP Congress and a GOP President denying them aid?

Forum List

Back