Like Gaza-death-ministry, other Iran linked Hezbollah thugs "resist" fakecupation targeting kids

Pro -Iran propagandist Greenwald attempts to discredit because a dead founder was a no good guy who committed suicide because of shame from society that rejects it?

What does that have to do with the noble work of a burial society does?

Are we going to dismiss every church or mosque if they had a scandal?

But infamous troll[- u]Luiza[/u] is very fine with relying on sources linked to pedophiles-Mullahcracy's linked proxies.

Quote:

the leader of Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was known as a pedophile.

e0d74d5855c1e429db96cb1905acc9775bbbd46e.png

Last edited:
As I have been telling you repeatedly , the Nazi Israelis are taking a beating .
That IDF must be a bunch of Pansies .

Bit like the Hasbara Troll Novices here , .
Taking a beating and squealing like stuck pigs .

Ask your office for advice and help Outcasts

Some are clearly gullible to think, Islamist expabsion is just about "land.."

Borrowing

racist Luiza

fonts

The outcast said something about "sbara" as if it's a code.

At least one other user also adopted this reply when losing an argument.

Things have gone terribly wrong for you novice Hasbara acolytes --both here and in the ME .
Half of you are now AWOL and you have only yourselves to talk to.

So now naughty boys it is time for you to repent and write out one hundred times
" I must not be evil" .

You don't want people treating you as Nazi and Racist .
So pull yourselves togeher .

Pro -Iran propagandist Greenwald attempts to discredit because a dead founder was a no good guy who committed suicide because of shame from society that rejects it?

What does that have to do with the noble work of a burial society does?

Are we going to dismiss every church or mosque if they had a scandal?

But infamous troll[- u]Luiza[/u] is very fine with relying on sources linked to pedophiles-Mullahcracy's linked proxies.

Quote:

the leader of Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was known as a pedophile.

View attachment 913554

Thanks

Forum List

Back