Like Chic Fil-A?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
But don't want to endorse their homophobic, archaic hatred?

Make your own sandwich!

Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes

Servings: 2 sandwiches

Ingredients:

2 thin chicken breasts
1/4 cup pickle juice
1 egg
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 cup peanut oil
2 buns
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper

Directions:

1. Put the chicken breasts in a plastic bag of pickle juice. You heard me right. The secret is pickle juice. Let it marinate for an hour.
2. Beat together an egg and milk
3. Mix together the flour, sugar, garlic salt, celery salt, basil, salt and pepper
4. Put the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat
5. Coat each chicken piece in the egg mixture. Coat again with the flour mixture
6. Fry each piece for 3-4 minutes per side. The chicken should look golden brown and cooked all the way through.
7. Dry the chicken on paper towels
8. Butter the sandwich buns
9. Assemble your sandwich, add your favorite condiments and eat more chicken on Sundays!

vdmV55Q.jpg

LOVE Chic-Fil-A. I had never eaten there until the owner had the gonads to stand up for what he believed instead of following the Pied Piper of leftist liberalism. Now ... I eat there all the time and will continue to do so.

One time I went through the drive threw at chick Fil-a and I did not realize I had forgotten my wallet until I got up to the window. The manager on duty happen to be working the window at the time. She gave me the food and said not to worry about it (paying). Needless to say I have given chick fil-a a ton of business since then.

One time I went through the drive threw at chick Fil-a and I did not realize I had forgotten my wallet until I got up to the window. The manager on duty happen to be working the window at the time. She gave me the food and said not to worry about it (paying). Needless to say I have given chick fil-a a ton of business since then.

That's pretty nice. I had my hair cut once and went to pay and realized I left my wallet at home. It was the first time I had ever been there but they said just bring it next time you come. I went home and got it right away but it's nice when they offer.

It's good business to trust people sometimes.

LOVE Chic-Fil-A. I had never eaten there until the owner had the gonads to stand up for what he believed instead of following the Pied Piper of leftist liberalism. Now ... I eat there all the time and will continue to do so.
Strange, I have the same story about Duck Dynasty. :lol:

Me too. I watched it a couple of times before the patriarch stood firm against the tides of liberal change. I watch it all the time now. I'm also a Ted Nugent fan. :eusa_dance:

Yanno, that by wanting to mimic their products at home, you're still endorsing their "homophobic, archaic hatred." You do realize that, right?

:eusa_shhh:

Please explain. Which of those ingredients are bought at Chic Fil-A?

Yanno, that by wanting to mimic their products at home, you're still endorsing their "homophobic, archaic hatred." You do realize that, right?

Doesn't matter what ingredients you're using. You're emulating them. Thus you are still endorsing them. Nice try.

Please explain how not being to live without their sandwich is not endorsing them. Do gay people only know how to copy other people? Personally, if I want a chicken sandwich, I don't go looking for the sandwich made by somebody I claim to despise and copy it, I just make my own.

Last edited:
The trolling on this board is so weak........where's del when you need him?

Hey you've got Quantum Whizbag... doesn't get much trollier than that.

What is the political or homophobia thing with Chick-Fil-Uh anyway? I don't get it.

But don't want to endorse their homophobic, archaic hatred?

Make your own sandwich!

Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes

Servings: 2 sandwiches

Ingredients:

2 thin chicken breasts
1/4 cup pickle juice
1 egg
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/4 cup peanut oil
2 buns
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper

Directions:

1. Put the chicken breasts in a plastic bag of pickle juice. You heard me right. The secret is pickle juice. Let it marinate for an hour.
2. Beat together an egg and milk
3. Mix together the flour, sugar, garlic salt, celery salt, basil, salt and pepper
4. Put the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat
5. Coat each chicken piece in the egg mixture. Coat again with the flour mixture
6. Fry each piece for 3-4 minutes per side. The chicken should look golden brown and cooked all the way through.
7. Dry the chicken on paper towels
8. Butter the sandwich buns
9. Assemble your sandwich, add your favorite condiments and eat more chicken on Sundays!

CFA employs homosexuals and they serve any homosexuals that come into their establishment, despite their belief that homosexuality is a sin, and you call them 'homophobic' (retarded word) and filled with 'archaic hatred'? You're weird. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back