Lies, Fallacies, and Frauds....

Democrats never accept responsibility for the negative impacts of their policies and decisions. Just crank up the minimum wage damn the consequences. Destroy the coal industry damn the consequences. Destroy the fishing industry damn the consequences. Destroy manufacturing jobs damn the consequences. Allow millions of illegals to pour into the country damn the consequences.

When you control the media you can get away with that crap for a while, but its clear enough Americans have figured it out and the jig is up which explains why Democrats are getting their ass spanked even in blue states.

"Automated restaurant opens in NYC
....never interacting with a server or cashier.
no cashiers and you order on an iPad or your phone. The meal appears in a little locker. Customers tap to open the door for their meal." Automated restaurant opens in NYC

"The company was named Restaurant Business' 2016 Tech Accelerator of the Year."
Ibid.

Now, why do you suppose that is?

Good work, Liberals.
They had auto food cafes in the 1950's, vending machines.....Had nothing do with liberals, and neither do the new automated places..Or did you expect curb service in a robotic enhanced society forever?

no cashiers and you order on an iPad or your phone. The meal appears in a little locker. Customers tap to open the door for their meal." Automated restaurant opens in NYC

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.
They had auto food cafes in the 1950's, vending machines.....Had nothing do with liberals, and neither do the new automated places..Or did you expect curb service in a robotic enhanced society forever?

I've seen pictures of those automats.
And they only had to do with art deco...

"nothing do with liberals, and neither do the new automated places..."

And I was so hoping you could get through even one post with no errors.
You couldn't.

Minimum wage laws....one of those 'feeling passes for knowing' dictates from Liberals...is the reason for the current automation.

Started with this Liberal:
"FDR talked Congress into creating
Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. While to this day he gets a great deal of credit for these two measures from the general public, many economists have a different perspective. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. (For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.)"
http://fee.org/freeman/great-myths-of-the-great-depression/

See the OP.

I am puzzled by this....how do you find your way back to the double-decker porta-potty you call home, each day???

And pull your pants up.

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.

I've seen pictures of those automats.
And they only had to do with art deco...

"nothing do with liberals, and neither do the new automated places..."

And I was so hoping you could get through even one post with no errors.
You couldn't.

Minimum wage laws....one of those 'feeling passes for knowing' dictates from Liberals...is the reason for the current automation.

Started with this Liberal:
"FDR talked Congress into creating
Social Security in 1935 and imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. While to this day he gets a great deal of credit for these two measures from the general public, many economists have a different perspective. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. (For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.)"
http://fee.org/freeman/great-myths-of-the-great-depression/

See the OP.

I am puzzled by this....how do you find your way back to the double-decker porta-potty you call home, each day???

And pull your pants up.
Honey, this all started before FDR was president...Miners went on strike when pneumatic drills were introduced because it cut down on manpower needs...that was pre WWI..

I saw the title and thought the OP might be doing a retrospective of her posting here.

HIGH FIVE, NY. I was going to say the very same thing! Hehehehee

So pleased to be getting under your skin.

So easy to get under your scales.

I'm surprised to see you here today.....isn't this the date for your annual worming???

So easy to bait you.

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.

You might want to check with Trump's pick for Labor Sec'ty, Andrew Puzder, you totally stupid twit.

Fast-food CEO says he's investing in machines because the government is making it difficult to afford employees

Fast-food CEO says he's investing in machines because the government is making it difficult to afford employees
""""The CEO of Carl's Jr. and Hardee's has visited the fully automated restaurant Eatsa — and it's given him some ideas on how to deal with rising minimum wages.

"I want to try it," CEO Andy Puzder told Business Insider of his automated restaurant plans. "We could have a restaurant that's focused on all-natural products and is much like an Eatsa, where you order on a kiosk, you pay with a credit or debit card, your order pops up, and you never see a person."""""

I saw the title and thought the OP might be doing a retrospective of her posting here.

I'm surprised to see you here today.....isn't this the date for your annual worming???

So easy to bait you.
You didn't bait anyone you fucking loser. Go home, you were fucking crushed. You have no debate skills. You are a pathetic fucking trained monkey who has nothing but soros talking points. That is it and that is all you are and will ever be.

Shit is smarter and a whole hell of a lot more useful than you.

You lost the debate, you lost the argument with chic a long time ago and your fucking criminal lying kuuuunt in a pants suit lost.

So easy to bait you.
You didn't bait anyone you fucking loser. Go home, you were fucking crushed. You have no debate skills. You are a pathetic fucking trained monkey who has nothing but soros talking points. That is it and that is all you are and will ever be.

You lost the debate, you lost the argument with chic a long time ago and your fucking criminal lying kuuuunt in a pants suit lost.

I didn't know USMB allowed for second accounts.

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.

You might want to check with Trump's pick for Labor Sec'ty, Andrew Puzder, you totally stupid twit.

""""The CEO of Carl's Jr. and Hardee's has visited the fully automated restaurant Eatsa — and it's given him some ideas on how to deal with rising minimum wages.

"I want to try it," CEO Andy Puzder told Business Insider of his automated restaurant plans. "We could have a restaurant that's focused on all-natural products and is much like an Eatsa, where you order on a kiosk, you pay with a credit or debit card, your order pops up, and you never see a person."""""

Can you be this stupid?

Yup!

Your post verifies exactly what I stated:
"Fast-food CEO says he's investing in machines because the government is making it difficult to afford employees"

Minimum wage laws.

You're dismissed.

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.

Can you be this stupid?

Yup!

"Fast-food CEO says he's investing in machines because the government is making it difficult to afford employees"

Minimum wage laws.

You're dismissed.

"Good work, Liberals"? Puzder is not a liberal. Sorry, PeeCeeee.

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.

Can you be this stupid?

Yup!

Minimum wage laws.

You're dismissed.

You really didn't understand the article you posted.....did you?

Soooo.....do Liberals like you start out as imbeciles....or does embracing Liberalism make you so?

Which is it?

"... it's given him some ideas on how to deal with rising minimum wages."
Have someone with a functioning brain explain to you what he is saying about minimum wage laws.

Ibid.

Good work, Liberals.

Can you be this stupid?

Yup!

Minimum wage laws.

You're dismissed.

You really didn't understand the article you posted.....did you?

Soooo.....do Liberals like you start out as imbeciles....or does embracing Liberalism make you so?

Which is it?

Sorry you didn't catch your gaffe before I did? Heheheeee

So easy to bait you.
so that make you a master baiter?

Good! Let's increase the minimum wage for the sake of all the people who's job can not be automated. For those who's can be automated, it'll force them to develop a real job skill.

So easy to bait you.

haha, says the guy going off in an emotional rant... They say when you resort to petty insults and name calling you've lost your intellect and often lost the debate.

So easy to bait you.
so that make you a master baiter?

Nope, that makes you a jerk off.

Forum List

Back