Libtard Kavanaugh Accuser's Lawyer on Sexual Harrassment

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
1537201084279.jpg

My opinion on this, is that this is going to backfire so HARD on THE LEFT, that it may cost them a lot of seats in The House. People are getting turned off to their radical message and their tactics, and eventually the Party That Cried Wolf is just going to be INGNORED and never believed again.

Lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser downplayed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Franken

Katz, in other media appearances first highlighted by Townhall, suggested Jones didn’t have much of a case.

“Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak,” Katz said on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in March 1998 in a discussion about Jones’ claims against Clinton, according to a show transcript. “She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace.”

''If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment,'' Katz told The New York Times in 1998, ''I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.''

Katz, speaking to the newspaper, added, ''If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing.”

“Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim,” Katz said in April 1998, according to a transcript of CBS Evening News.

In more recent years, Katz also downplayed the wave of sexual misconduct allegations against Franken, who denied some of the allegations but eventually resigned from the Senate over them.

"Context is relevant,” Katz said of Franken, who was a comedian before his election to the Senate. “He did not do this as a member of the U.S. Senate. He did this in his capacity of someone who was still functioning as an entertainer.”

"She clearly considers this an attempted rape. She believes that if it were not for the severe intoxication of Kavanaugh, she would have been raped," Katz told "Today."

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh forcefully denied the sexual assault allegations against him on Monday.

“This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes—to her or to anyone,” Kavanaugh said.

He added, “Because this never happened, I had no idea who was making the accusation until she identified herself yesterday. I am willing to talk to the Senate Judiciary Committee in any way the Committee deems appropriate to refute this false allegation, from 36 years ago, and defend my integrity.”

It's more deep state garbage, and yes it is getting very tiring.
Even with the relentless; time consuming assaults on this administration, our economy is beginning to get back on track. Think of what could be accomplished without the incessant bombardment of bullshit.

We are beginning to resent the interference. Obama said the last election was a reflection on him. He was oh so correct. This one will be a reflection on the disruptive Democrats. We will vote in Nov. for people willing to work with the President we elected, and not against him...

Last edited:
1537201084279.jpg

My opinion on this, is that this is going to backfire so HARD on THE LEFT, that it may cost them a lot of seats in The House. People are getting turned off to their radical message and their tactics, and eventually the Party That Cried Wolf is just going to be INGNORED and never believed again.

Lawyer for Kavanaugh accuser downplayed sexual misconduct allegations against Clinton, Franken

Katz, in other media appearances first highlighted by Townhall, suggested Jones didn’t have much of a case.

“Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak,” Katz said on CNN’s “Talkback Live” in March 1998 in a discussion about Jones’ claims against Clinton, according to a show transcript. “She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace.”

''If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment,'' Katz told The New York Times in 1998, ''I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.''

Katz, speaking to the newspaper, added, ''If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing.”

“Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim,” Katz said in April 1998, according to a transcript of CBS Evening News.

In more recent years, Katz also downplayed the wave of sexual misconduct allegations against Franken, who denied some of the allegations but eventually resigned from the Senate over them.

"Context is relevant,” Katz said of Franken, who was a comedian before his election to the Senate. “He did not do this as a member of the U.S. Senate. He did this in his capacity of someone who was still functioning as an entertainer.”

"She clearly considers this an attempted rape. She believes that if it were not for the severe intoxication of Kavanaugh, she would have been raped," Katz told "Today."

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh forcefully denied the sexual assault allegations against him on Monday.

“This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes—to her or to anyone,” Kavanaugh said.

He added, “Because this never happened, I had no idea who was making the accusation until she identified herself yesterday. I am willing to talk to the Senate Judiciary Committee in any way the Committee deems appropriate to refute this false allegation, from 36 years ago, and defend my integrity.”

Why is Gary Busey wearing earrings and a dress?

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

Forum List

Back