Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

These. diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, and certainly do not deserve to be here… End of story

Neither do YOU, you lying Russian troll. You're here to destroy America. That makes you so much WORSE than people who are coming to save themselves and see America as a land of safety and security. You're here to end all of that.

You damned right. We don't need any more illegals or fake asylum seeker in this country. We already have 20 million that need to be booted out.

I couldn't care less about the situation in the fake asylum seekers countries. That's their problem not ours and unlike your stupid self I won't make their problems mine.

They see America as a land where they can be paid to sit on their uneducated asses. They traveled through many countries to get to our border and didn't ask for asylum in any of them. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum and they turned it down. That explains it all right there and your to much of a fool to see it.

How many do you plan to take into your home and take care of??

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.
Then stay the fuck out of theirs.
Monroe Doctrine and Roosevelt Corollary says we can intercede in Central America, Caribbean and Mexico if it is deemed in our national interests.

"Intercession" has consequences. You claim a right to do as you please, and then complain when others hold you accountable for your actions and expect you to clean up the messes you've made. Republican policies at their finest. "Yes we crashed the world economy, but Wall Street made millions, and the rest of you can go fuck yourselves. Oh yeah, and it's the Democrats' fault".
Liberals created the border crisis pandering for votes from the new victim class.

Neither do YOU, you lying Russian troll. You're here to destroy America. That makes you so much WORSE than people who are coming to save themselves and see America as a land of safety and security. You're here to end all of that.

You damned right. We don't need any more illegals or fake asylum seeker in this country. We already have 20 million that need to be booted out.

I couldn't care less about the situation in the fake asylum seekers countries. That's their problem not ours and unlike your stupid self I won't make their problems mine.

They see America as a land where they can be paid to sit on their uneducated asses. They traveled through many countries to get to our border and didn't ask for asylum in any of them. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum and they turned it down. That explains it all right there and your to much of a fool to see it.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.
Monroe Doctrine and Roosevelt Corollary says we can intercede in Central America, Caribbean and Mexico if it is deemed in our national interests.

"Intercession" has consequences. You claim a right to do as you please, and then complain when others hold you accountable for your actions and expect you to clean up the messes you've made. Republican policies at their finest. "Yes we crashed the world economy, but Wall Street made millions, and the rest of you can go fuck yourselves. Oh yeah, and it's the Democrats' fault".
Liberals created the border crisis pandering for votes from the new victim class.

Might help if you knew the def of liberal mr zero college white boy.
Liber, free, for the individual and small gov.
Ah well, typical trump voter

It’s our own making, because an open southern border is the politically correct thing... That being the reality
Has got zero to do with Geo-political take over of these countries. Once again you are totally void of any counter arguments.

And once again nobody but you gives a shit.
And you are a result of a horrible human experiment.

Not as horrible as yours.
You're done. You say nothing and you produce nothing of substance. People, this is the dumbed down Trump Train on its fast decline.
Liberals Hindenburg crashed November 2016.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Liberals are for a big government controlled society and economy. Trotskyite vermin eating our liberty from the inside.

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

Wow! You’ve been to college, guess that makes you special. College idiots like you are part of the problem.

Where, oh where, are the "pro-lifers"? I think that this father and daughter had a detectable heartbeat.

I don't recall every saying that fundamentalists aren't free to live their own best lives. I'm saying they should keep their hate fueled religion and agenda to themselves, and the rest of us should not have their biases and bigotry inflicted on us. If you don't want to serve some classes of people, don't open a public business. Otherwise, you serve the people who come through the door.

Christian fundamentalists have a LOT to answer for. Separation of church and state means that ministers and church leadership are not supposed to be preaching politics from the pulpit. That is why churches don't pay taxes. It's an acknowledgement of their benefit to the community in providing charity and comfort for the poor and the struggling. Instead, you have fundy churches who locked their doors against the poor in their communities in times of crisis - like Joe Osteen in Houston.

Franklin Graham and other ministers who instruct their adherents to vote for one party or the others should have their non-profit status stripped.

While claiminig to be siding with Christians, Trump has repeatedly sided with extreme radical positions held by fundamentalists in regard to employee health care insurance, and their right to bigotted discrimination. Trump is prepared to violate EVERYONE'S RIGHTS, to allowed fundamentalists to abuse and discriminate against others, in violation of the constitutional rights of all citizens to be free of hate and discrimination.
I think the important thing to note is that the writer is extremely biased and is arguing against immigration. He says NOTHING about the taxes that illegals pay. All employees pay a 15% withholding tax on their paychecks, even though they don't qualify for SS or earned income credits, so all of the deductions from their paychecks go straight into government coffers.

Try these for more balanced look:

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Immigrants as Economic Contributors: Immigrant Tax Contributions and Spending Power - National Immigration Forum

Undocumented Immigrants Contribute Over $11 Billion to Our Economy Each Year
There is no freedom when you have the federal government running all business.

Where in the constitution does it say separation of church and state? Times up… Because it doesn’t you fucking bitch. Lol

“Joe osteen” does not represent Christians you fucking whore.

The collective never has the best interest of the individual in mind… In fact they have the opposite.

Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year, And tax money never goes to where supposed to go... End of story

6++++++++3l.............................,'?T%RRRRR
I don't recall every saying that fundamentalists aren't free to live their own best lives. I'm saying they should keep their hate fueled religion and agenda to themselves, and the rest of us should not have their biases and bigotry inflicted on us. If you don't want to serve some classes of people, don't open a public business. Otherwise, you serve the people who come through the door.

Christian fundamentalists have a LOT to answer for. Separation of church and state means that ministers and church leadership are not supposed to be preaching politics from the pulpit. That is why churches don't pay taxes. It's an acknowledgement of their benefit to the community in providing charity and comfort for the poor and the struggling. Instead, you have fundy churches who locked their doors against the poor in their communities in times of crisis - like Joe Osteen in Houston.

Franklin Graham and other ministers who instruct their adherents to vote for one party or the others should have their non-profit status stripped.

While claiminig to be siding with Christians, Trump has repeatedly sided with extreme radical positions held by fundamentalists in regard to employee health care insurance, and their right to bigotted discrimination. Trump is prepared to violate EVERYONE'S RIGHTS, to allowed fundamentalists to abuse and discriminate against others, in violation of the constitutional rights of all citizens to be free of hate and discrimination.
I think the important thing to note is that the writer is extremely biased and is arguing against immigration. He says NOTHING about the taxes that illegals pay. All employees pay a 15% withholding tax on their paychecks, even though they don't qualify for SS or earned income credits, so all of the deductions from their paychecks go straight into government coffers.

Try these for more balanced look:

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Immigrants as Economic Contributors: Immigrant Tax Contributions and Spending Power - National Immigration Forum

Undocumented Immigrants Contribute Over $11 Billion to Our Economy Each Year

Where in the constitution does it say separation of church and state? Times up… Because it doesn’t you fucking bitch. Lol

The collective never has the best interest of the individual in mind… In fact they have the opposite.

Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year, And tax money never goes to where supposed to go... End of story

Unlike Russia, the federal government regulates business to protect consumers against crooks, thieves, and dangerous or faulty products. I’m sorry but dishonest Russian business tactics aren’t allowed.

Calling me names. My my! I must have hit a nerve! Rustic can’t stand the idea that the only way a Russian can win is by cheating.
Then stop illegally invading them.
That’s like blaming the store for the shoplifter…all progressives are fucked in the head

You're fucked in the head. You say you live in the Badlands. That's about as far from the Southerm Border as you can get. In fact, South Dakota has one of the lowest immigrant populations in the USA. So what in the actual fuck do you know about illegal immigration in the United States?
He knows shit and he's a coward, because he has no interest in understanding the cause of this problem. Just to hate those who are the victims and to scapegoat them as the problem. They are no more the problem than he is a caring human being.
If there are 11 billion in this country illegally, using the system at the expense of the taxpayers, they are a problem. And the Do Nothing Democrats is a problem also. The CAUSE is that we have open borders with welcome mats and give out freebies at the expense of tax payers.
Agreed. We have enough home=grown freeloaders.
Americans do not choose to be "freeloaders" because no one lives on welfare alone. Most on welfare are the low wage working class. 80% on welfare are working and 30% are disabled. . Studies have shown that in welfare states, poverty decreases after countries adopt welfare programs. ..There is not equal opportunity for all Americans either. And the highest poverty is among Native Americans and Whites. 27.6 percent white,18 percent were African American.

These. diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here, and certainly do not deserve to be here… End of story

I'd bet none.

You sure are a dumbass.

64664216_2522188791144821_2431509238284025856_o.jpg

Nice Christian zero college white boy.
Can't even sympathasize with a dead 2 year old
Lol
Him and his kid had no right to be here, they certainly did not deserve to be here...
Go back and get a better education zero college boy....

If they hadn't been trying to get into the US illegally they would still be alive.

Stupidity plus.

Unlike Russia, the federal government regulates business to protect consumers against crooks, thieves, and dangerous or faulty products. I’m sorry but dishonest Russian business tactics aren’t allowed.

Calling me names. My my! I must have hit a nerve! Rustic can’t stand the idea that the only way a Russian can win is by cheating.
That’s like blaming the store for the shoplifter…all progressives are fucked in the head

You're fucked in the head. You say you live in the Badlands. That's about as far from the Southerm Border as you can get. In fact, South Dakota has one of the lowest immigrant populations in the USA. So what in the actual fuck do you know about illegal immigration in the United States?
He knows shit and he's a coward, because he has no interest in understanding the cause of this problem. Just to hate those who are the victims and to scapegoat them as the problem. They are no more the problem than he is a caring human being.
If there are 11 billion in this country illegally, using the system at the expense of the taxpayers, they are a problem. And the Do Nothing Democrats is a problem also. The CAUSE is that we have open borders with welcome mats and give out freebies at the expense of tax payers.
Americans do not choose to be "freeloaders" because no one lives on welfare alone. Most on welfare are the low wage working class. 80% on welfare are working and 30% are disabled. . Studies have shown that in welfare states, poverty decreases after countries adopt welfare programs. ..There is not equal opportunity for all Americans either. And the highest poverty is among Native Americans and Whites. 27.6 percent white,18 percent were African American.
Shut up with the broken- record stuff. The average free loader is a woman of color who can't get her babydaddies to contrbute. We all get this.

Two things are true at once:

1. the death of this husband and daughter is a tragedy and a heartbreak

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

No, I think both can be true at the same time.

I find the death of the child tragic. I don't get especially worked up over people dying while doing something stupid and illegal. I'm just very sad that he decided to endanger his child.

/---/ Asylum from where? They already had it when the entered Mexico.

You are wrong. The caravans & others are fleeing the dangers in Central America.

You don't get Asylum because your life sucks in your home country. There has to be a tangible specific threat to you.

And again, they can petition the US Embassy in their home country.
They get their chance to argue their case. They should be able to do that without a fat asssed POS bastard stealing their children & keeping them in filth.

Their case should be denied out of hand because they didn't follow the rules.

They broke the law getting in. Back they go.

Every country except North Korea has a US presence that people can go to for asylum petitions.

And you morons encourage it because....well I rightly don't know why you encourage it. TDS? A desire to have more demorcats voting in 20 years?

It's not about humanitarianism for you morons, it's always about power.

It is legal to come here & seek asylum. They broke no law in doing so.

No, if they had gotten asylum and come here without breaking the law, they wouldn't have been swimming across the river to do so. They only "broke no law" because they died before managing to do so.

You don't get Asylum because your life sucks in your home country. There has to be a tangible specific threat to you.

And again, they can petition the US Embassy in their home country.
They get their chance to argue their case. They should be able to do that without a fat asssed POS bastard stealing their children & keeping them in filth.

Their case should be denied out of hand because they didn't follow the rules.

They broke the law getting in. Back they go.

Every country except North Korea has a US presence that people can go to for asylum petitions.

And you morons encourage it because....well I rightly don't know why you encourage it. TDS? A desire to have more demorcats voting in 20 years?

It's not about humanitarianism for you morons, it's always about power.

It is legal to come here & seek asylum. They broke no law in doing so.
It is legal to go through proper channels to seek asylum, not cross the border illegally.
Are they still voting Democrat in 2020???
No the way the Repubs redrew the lines of proportional representation they now vote republican..

Lines drawn by Republicans never include dead people, so they would still be Democrat voters.

Shut up with the broken- record stuff. The average free loader is a woman of color who can't get her babydaddies to contrbute. We all get this.
Typical white ignorant racist remark.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Disagree on first point. I could care less.

I don't understand how people like you can be so adamantly against abortion and simultaneously not give a shit when an actual living child dies.

I don't understand how people can be pro abortion and simultaneously pretend to give a shit when an actual living child suffers at all.

See how that's played?

If you manage to survive the lethal gauntlet that the left has turned the birth canal into, then your prize should be cradle-to-grave programs.

Typical white ignorant racist remark.
Here, but stay ignorant for all I care. Political correctness is more important to some I suppose.

Who’s on Welfare? 9 Shocking Stats About Public Assistance

Forum List

Back