Libs blame HIV disclosure laws for gays not getting tested

Is the OP suggesting that that persons who spread HIV be arrested? Or that people should be forcibly tested? Sounds pretty anti-constitution to me.

Yes, if they did know they are HIV-positive. Arrested and criminally prosecuted, which is already the case in many states :rolleyes:

Criminal transmission of HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many countries, the intentional or reckless infection of a person with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is considered to be a crime. This is often conflated, in laws and in discussion, with criminal exposure to HIV, which does not require the transmission of the virus and often, as in the cases of spitting and biting, does not include a realistic means of transmission.Some countries or jurisdictions, including some areas of the U.S., have enacted laws expressly to criminalize HIV transmission or exposure, charging those accused with criminal transmission of HIV. Others, including the United Kingdom, charge the accused under existing laws with such crimes as murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault.

That's not what I said. Read it again, genius.

that is EXACTLY what you have said - you doubted that police should arrest anybody who is spreading HIV :rolleyes:

Yes, if they did know they are HIV-positive. Arrested and criminally prosecuted, which is already the case in many states :rolleyes:

Criminal transmission of HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many countries, the intentional or reckless infection of a person with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is considered to be a crime. This is often conflated, in laws and in discussion, with criminal exposure to HIV, which does not require the transmission of the virus and often, as in the cases of spitting and biting, does not include a realistic means of transmission.Some countries or jurisdictions, including some areas of the U.S., have enacted laws expressly to criminalize HIV transmission or exposure, charging those accused with criminal transmission of HIV. Others, including the United Kingdom, charge the accused under existing laws with such crimes as murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault.

That's not what I said. Read it again, genius.

that is EXACTLY what you have said - you doubted that police should arrest anybody who is spreading HIV :rolleyes:

Wrong again! Read what I said. Nowhere did I infer that persons intentionally spreading the disease or otherwise withholding information with regards to a positive HIV diagnoses should not be prosecuted. I believe that they should. Unintentionally? No, of course not.

During the Reagan administration, when HIV was spreading, conservatives were thrilled. Remember, "AIDS is God's cure for gay".

Yes, we all signed a petition saying that. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You have real anger issues.

During the Reagan administration, when HIV was spreading, conservatives were thrilled. Remember, "AIDS is God's cure for gay".

No, I don't remember conservatives saying that.

Don't worry. no one else does either. Rdean has a habit of doing two things 1) manufactoring "facts" & 2) finding some obscure person who may have said what he wants to claim his political enemies said and then use that obscure person's statement to smear half the people in the United States.

exactly. fact is a few nutters said that, but the vast majority of conservatives never said that or thought that.

To prove his hypocrisy and/or disdain for his own family.

It's extremely low-brow to even go there in the first place. Your position is so week that you have to hit below the belt?

I'm not hitting below the belt. He's admitted the truth about his brother before. I'm just trying to hold him accountable to his own personal life.
What are you talking about? Unless you know something I don't , I don't have a brother. I do have two sisters. Now would you like to participate?

Yes, we all signed a petition saying that. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You have real anger issues.

See post #21.

The truth is, Republicans hate gay people. Less than they hate Obama, but it's close.

And the truth is that you somehow, in your tiny little mind, lump about 100,000,000 republicans under the same umbrella.

You are a freaking moron.

Forum List

Back