Liberals, why dont you want accurate registered voter rolls?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I have seen Democrats do everything they can to prevent voter rolls from being validated for people who moved or died or whatever.

Why is that?

Why did a 170 year man in PA get a ballot? Because the PA rolls have not been accurated purged.

In my county, they verify the roll every year....but then again, we arent trying to cheat.

I have seen Democrats do everything they can to prevent voter rolls from being validated for people who moved or died or whatever.

Why is that?

Why did a 170 year man in PA get a ballot? Because the PA rolls have not been accurated purged.

In my county, they verify the roll every year....but then again, we arent trying to cheat.
They just want to win and they don't care how.

Why are you just making crap up?

Oh, that's right. Trump cultist. You know your side is attempting to throw people off the rolls by fake purges, and you enthusiastically support that type of Stalinism.

Yeah, purge all the hard working poor off the roll that are at work all day & not home to sign for registered mail or can't afford utility bills in their name to prove they live there. Also purge off the homeless that can't prove address.

Why is that?

Good Question.

Yeah, purge all the hard working poor off the roll that aren't home to sign for registered mail or can't afford utility bills in their name to prove they live there. Also purge off the homeless that can't prove address.
No one has ever argued that.
Nice straw man.
The rolls are purged of the dead and people who have moved away.
T continue being a lying scumbag about it.

Why is that?

Exactly this.

Fucktard Biden says he wants to reunite the fucking country? Why not start by working WITH Trump to search out, identify, remedy and punish any and all instances of voter fraud.

Every legally cast vote should count and every illegally cast ballot should be discarded and investigated.

If we can not trust our elections, things are going to rapidly get exponentially worse.

Last edited:
Yeah, purge all the hard working poor off the roll that aren't home to sign for registered mail or can't afford utility bills in their name to prove they live there. Also purge off the homeless that can't prove address.
Nice straw man.
You LIE!!!

Republicans bombard democrat neighborhoods with registered letters until someone fails to sign for one, or thinks it's from the police or IRS and avoids the post man, then poof, they are gone from voter roll.

If your county doesnt want to cheat, they fucking purge the voter rolls and check for accuracy.

There is only 1 reason for not doing it.....corruption.

Like I said, my county does it once a year. Why cant blue states do this?

They can, they dont want to and Democrats have GONE TO COURT to block Republicans from purging rolls. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Why is that?

You may want to ask someone in PA..

I’ve wanted a national ID database, national ID cards, national voter rolls for a long time.

Anything else is a half measure.

Nice straw man.
You LIE!!!

Republicans bombard democrat neighborhoods with registered letters until someone fails to sign for one, or thinks it's from the police or IRS and avoids the post man, then poof, they are gone from voter roll.
Whatever you say, champ.

Why are you just making crap up?

Oh, that's right. Trump cultist. You know your side is attempting to throw people off the rolls by fake purges, and you enthusiastically support that type of Stalinism.
Voter roll purges are directed by state laws. In Wisconsin, Tony the Tyrant and his minions refused to purge the rolls violating state law. All under the auspices of Covid. Most of us just want fair and legal elections. It seems only Democrats want to muddy the waters.

Forum List

Back