Liberals were shocked at Trumps commemts

How about the "objectification of women" in the Hip Hop culture? Every woman is a bitch or a ho whose sole purpose in life is to gyrate behind a Rapper. And they hammer Trump about women? The hypocrisy is laughable.

How about the "objectification of women" in the Hip Hop culture? Every woman is a bitch or a ho whose sole purpose in life is to gyrate behind a Rapper. And they hammer Trump about women? The hypocrisy is laughable.

Sure is; the GOP uses much more vulgar language than most rappers.

and they think its vulgar when Trump says he has grabbed Hillarys Virginia?
Yeah liberals never talk about womens looks or what theyd like to donwith them. They are angels and never think of sex, such high standards!

and they think its vulgar when Trump says he has grabbed Hillarys Virginia?
Yeah liberals never talk about womens looks or what theyd like to donwith them. They are angels and never think of sex, such high standards!
and according to liberals, alan greyson is a very handsome and respectable person? well, more like ManBearPig

I think you raise a good point. I personally don't see a need for the language police. Having said that, I think some people hold rappers and presidents to different standards because they have different jobs.

Trump doesn't live up to the Conservative standards of decency that your side tries so hard to sell. He also doesn't live up to the "Family Values" that your side shove down our throats every election. I think the Left pounced on Trump in hopes that your more conservative voters would remember their own principals, not the Left's.

I remember how Bush and the Republicans said they would restore honor and decency to the White House. Everyone knew that their moral outrage over Clinton's treatment of women was partisan, and that Republicans would have no problem supporting a sexual predator if he was on their team. Trump is the proof.

It was even funnier when Reagan partnered with Moral Majority. This was such a transparent attempt to win the bible belt and South.

I remember how in the 80s there was a renewed push by Robertson and the Moral Majority to cleanse television of dirty words and impure images. We heard all this bluster about family values and protecting the children. Conservatives preached that everything from hollywood to video games eroded our values. Warnings of sin were everywhere. We were constantly pummeled by Big Moral Government. It was both funny and sad.

Last edited:
Uhm... it's been 20 & 30 years respectively, you didn't notice that societal norms have changed to the point of "unrecognizable" from those days?

Uhm... it's been 20 & 30 years respectively, you didn't notice that societal norms have changed to the point of "unrecognizable" from those days?

Of course. I believe that moral norms evolve. I think non-traditional marriages are valid forms of social evolution, and the legal system is finally catching up. Language changes too, otherwise we'd all be speaking like Chaucer. That's why I didn't buy the fake moral outrage against Clinton's sexual behavior. I knew it was just propaganda used by the Right, to be discarded the minute their candidate turned out to be even sketchier.

Kind of like the left throwing a hissy fit over Trumps language?

At least we can agree with that then right?

Kind of like the left throwing a hissy fit over Trumps language?

At least we can agree with that then right?

Sure, agreed.

Trump bragging about being a sexual predator who gropes women against their will should bother Family-Value-Conservatives, but I've always thought that Family-Value-Conservatives were a transparently fake moral coalition that allowed the ALT-Right to spill venom over alternative lifestyles and minorities. (etc., etc., gay/illegals, etc., etc.)

I don't think the Left will get anywhere expressing outrage over mere words like pussy.

However, when Trump claims that Hillary is going to double your taxes (and her plan only stipulates a 4pt increase on the top bracket) or when he says Hillary is going to admit 620,000 refugees in her first term (when she's never said anything close to that amount), or when he says that there is a criminal FBI investigation underway against the Clinton foundation, when this was denied by the FBI, I think it's reasonable to worry about his capacity to govern.

The Democratic House worked with Reagan and Bush 41 to pass a ton of shit. Those days are over. If anyone on today's Right allowed a President Hillary to pass anything, they would be destroyed in a primary. Things got radical in 1994. The House has never been the same. It's war from day 1.

Last edited:

I think you raise a good point. I personally don't see a need for the language police. Having said that, I think some people hold rappers and presidents to different standards because they have different jobs.

Trump doesn't live up to the Conservative standards of decency that your side tries so hard to sell. He also doesn't live up to the "Family Values" that your side shove down our throats every election. I think the Left pounced on Trump in hopes that your more conservative voters would remember their own principals, not the Left's.

I remember how Bush and the Republicans said they would restore honor and decency to the White House. Everyone knew that their moral outrage over Clinton's treatment of women was partisan, and that Republicans would have no problem supporting a sexual predator if he was on their team. Trump is the proof.

It was even funnier when Reagan partnered with Moral Majority. This was such a transparent attempt to win the bible belt and South.

I remember how in the 80s there was a renewed push by Robertson and the Moral Majority to cleanse television of dirty words and impure images. We heard all this bluster about family values and protecting the children. Conservatives preached that everything from hollywood to video games eroded our values. Warnings of sin were everywhere. We were constantly pummeled by Big Moral Government. It was both funny and sad.
That there is some funny shit....a fascist liberal fuck thinking he knows the first thing about conservatism.....priceless....

Forum List

Back