Liberals want to turn YOUR CITY INTO SAN FRANCISCO. (video)

And these assholes keep voting for Pelosi?

Just unfucking real.

Literally shit in the streets and hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on the POOP PATROL that hoses down the streets.

San Fran is worried about plastic straws in the ocean, but no problem with used needles all over the streets. You think some of those needles find their way to the ocean?

Last edited:
Your information is so WRONG. But that is conservatism. It is repukes that are leaving as they can not survive on welfare money here. And they are just not welcome most everywhere in the state.

You are completely and totally full of pure shit. I live in California, although no longer in the bay area and I know for first hand fact what's what here. My wife cant even get me to visit the south bay (what was silicon valley) anymore. I want no part of the shit hole.
Libs don't care how much someone knows about something. It is what they say is real.. So sad. Liberals bitching about the mess they cause, then just move away. New liberal neighbors in Conservative neighborhoods should be put on a Watch List just like diddlers. In fact, dog licenses should be put around their necks. Choker collars optional.

And these assholes keep voting for Pelosi?

Just in fucking real.

Literally shit in the streets and hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on the POOP PATROL that hoses down the streets.

San Fran is worried about plastic straws in the ocean, but no problem with used needles all over the streets. You think some of those needles find their way to the ocean?

It's the way they are. Just not very bright. Our city is going downhill and has been for a while now. Losing population all the time. The Mayor, who has been in there quite a while now only had one real challenger last election, and that was a councilman who was busted in the city 3 times for DUI. The Republican barely got any votes.

The Mayor had Council pass a spending bill for a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson got busted riding his dirt bike on the street a few times. Later, that same grandson got busted with a gun, dope and a scale. He got a slap on the wrist from a judge. His great grandson too was busted illegally carrying a firearm. He was only 13 years old.

The list goes on and on. The bottom line is these voters are idiots because they keep voting for failure, and when failure and corruption happens, they don't blame themselves for voting it in.

Mayor hires former councilwoman convicted for accepting bribes

What’s funny is how Newsom and Deblasio blame Trump for their homeless issues.

So fucking disingenuous!

This is a great expose by Tucker on what a fucking shithole San Francisco has become.

Liberals are fleeing California and they are coming to fuck up your town because they are really really dumb.

I saw those episodes. I was snacking when the first one came up. By the 5th turd smear, snacking was over for the evening.

Got me thinking. If you are hungry, walk a San Fran street. I guarantee you'll lose weight. The San Fran Diet.

It’s odd how liberals won’t even own the failures of their policies.

It’s odd how liberals won’t even own the failures of their policies.

Have they ever? I'd be hell pressed to think of one time a Democrat ever said "this is our fault."

When Trump won the election, it wasn't Hillary's or the Democrats fault, it was Trump cheating.
When they lose in the Congress, it's not because of them, it's because of Republicans redistricting.
DumBama spent 10 trillion dollars, but it wasn't his fault, it was Bush's fault.
When Bush lost, it wasn't their fault, it was punch card ballots and Diebold machines.
Commie Care being a failure isn't the Democrats fault, it's the Republicans fault for changing the bill so many times.
When hospitals laid off people or shut down because of Obama Care, it wasn't the Democrats fault, it was the Republican Governors who refused to go along with Medicaid expansion.

So like I said, it's never their fault. And when great things happen such as our economy, it has nothing to do with Republicans and their policies. Over three years later, it's because of the most anti-business President in our lifetime, Obama.

It’s funny how these liberal strongholds are literally shitholes.

How do the local residents continue to keep these idiots in power when it’s so obvious they are failures?

Are they stupid, or do they like living with homeless people, shit, and needles all over the streets?

Leftists destroying a place... no way... never happened...

How do the local residents continue to keep these idiots in power when it’s so obvious they are failures?

Are they stupid, or do they like living with homeless people, shit, and needles all over the streets?

It's because the people themselves are failures if not even criminals, who vote in failures.

Just view a few posts from the board lefties.

Why don’t you list some conservative utopias ?

SF has high paying jobs and some of the most valuable real estate in the country . Real failure huh?

SF has high paying jobs and some of the most valuable real estate in the country . Real failure huh?

You need a high paying job just to live there due to the cost of living. That's one of the reasons there are so many homeless. The state was even talking about rent control not long ago. I don't know if the passed it or not, but it does indicate the state has unaffordable housing for many people.

You need a high paying job just to live there due to the cost of living. That's one of the reasons there are so many homeless. The state was even talking about rent control not long ago. I don't know if the passed it or not, but it does indicate the state has unaffordable housing for many people.

I agree with everything you said .

There’s a downside to the success . People with full time jobs are “homeless “ because rents are so high.

Cons fail to acknowledge the success of SF.

I agree with everything you said .

There’s a downside to the success . People with full time jobs are “homeless “ because rents are so high.

Cons fail to acknowledge the success of SF.

You call that success? Miles of people living in tents crapping on the sidewalk? Their debt is so high they can never make enough money to bail them out. Continued in this direction, it will have to be the federal government bailing them out, which won't happen under Trump or any conservative President.

Now they want to give illegals healthcare. Do you know what that's going to cost the state?

California is a beautiful state. Between the weather and landscape, it's one of the most desirable places to live, if you can afford it. But under the leadership they've had the past couple of decades, if they didn't have that, they wouldn't have anything.

I was just in SF not long ago.

I didn’t see any shit or needles.

Was I in the wrong part of town?

Forum List

Back