Liberals slam Rambo's last blood: It makes sex traffickers look bad

For real: I'm actually very excited for the new Downtown Abby movie.
if you were really a fan you would know its DOWNTON....

My phone's auto correct was more of an Upstairs Downstairs fan. lol
if you want to go with that....

It was an auto correct mistake, Harry. If you want believe it wasn't for whatever reason then knock yourself out.
i used to think it was downtown myself until i was told it was downton.....and no i have never watched not even one episode...

Where is the evidence that the movie is "slammed" for making sex traffickers look bad? Is it about ICE trafficking the asylum kids in cages?

We know, you want the kids released so the sex traffickers can get their hands on them while their parents are in jail for breaking US laws.

Trump slams open-border activists for ‘evil’ agenda, decries Iran ‘bloodlust’ in fiery UN speech

President Trump, in a fiery address Tuesday before the U.N. General Assembly, tore into open-border activists for pushing what he described as an "evil" agenda under the "cloak" of social justice, while warning Iran to abandon its confrontational course and delivering arguably his most robust defense yet of his nationalist philosophy.

Today I have a message for those open border activists who cloak themselves in the rhetoric of social justice: Your policies are not just, your policies are cruel and evil," he said, accusing them of promoting human smuggling and the "erasure of national borders."

You are empowering criminal organizations that prey on innocent men, women and children. You put your own false sense of virtue before the lives and well-being of countless innocent people,” he said. "When you undermine border security, you are undermining human rights and human dignity."

All he has to do is go after the people that stay here after their visas expire and fine the heck out of companies that hire illegals. But nooooo, instead of working with Congress he goes to the UN General Assembly and makes another useless red meat stump speech for his base. Get the fuck outta here.

Stop with the bullshit, the left wants open borders, the parents released with their children ..

You stop your BULLSHIT nobody wants open borders.
You’ve been listening too much of Hannity and your fake messiah.

Where is the evidence that the movie is "slammed" for making sex traffickers look bad? Is it about ICE trafficking the asylum kids in cages?

We know, you want the kids released so the sex traffickers can get their hands on them while their parents are in jail for breaking US laws.

Trump slams open-border activists for ‘evil’ agenda, decries Iran ‘bloodlust’ in fiery UN speech

President Trump, in a fiery address Tuesday before the U.N. General Assembly, tore into open-border activists for pushing what he described as an "evil" agenda under the "cloak" of social justice, while warning Iran to abandon its confrontational course and delivering arguably his most robust defense yet of his nationalist philosophy.

Today I have a message for those open border activists who cloak themselves in the rhetoric of social justice: Your policies are not just, your policies are cruel and evil," he said, accusing them of promoting human smuggling and the "erasure of national borders."

You are empowering criminal organizations that prey on innocent men, women and children. You put your own false sense of virtue before the lives and well-being of countless innocent people,” he said. "When you undermine border security, you are undermining human rights and human dignity."

All he has to do is go after the people that stay here after their visas expire and fine the heck out of companies that hire illegals. But nooooo, instead of working with Congress he goes to the UN General Assembly and makes another useless red meat stump speech for his base. Get the fuck outta here.

Stop with the bullshit, the left wants open borders, the parents released with their children ..

So you want to send all illegals back.

Tulsi Gabbard: 'It's fair' to say 2020 Democrats advocate for 'open borders'

Excuse me ?

Have you been reading this thread and all the liberal posters here for the past few years?

They want the children released from custody...

So ...

If you release them alone they fall prey to sex traffickers...

The only other alternative is to release their criminal parents...

Who you trying to fool propaganda tool?

I hear Stallone’s mobility scooter might be up for a Best Supporting Oscar.
Stallone is more fit than any of today's white, gender confused males.

No, he’s more fit more a Bad Grandpa sequel.

Did you see his neck on I think it was on late night with Jimmy?

He had way to much plastic surgery.

tjf_hlt_s6e194_1122_sylvesterstallone_fonz_20190919-156897144286700002.jpg

I hear Stallone’s mobility scooter might be up for a Best Supporting Oscar.
Stallone is more fit than any of today's white, gender confused males.

No, he’s more fit more a Bad Grandpa sequel.

Did you see his neck on I think it was on late night with Jimmy?

He had way to much plastic surgery.

View attachment 280835

There comes a point when plastic surgery just starts to look scary unnatural and I think he’s reached that point.

What open border advocates? LOL

What open border advocates? LOL

So you want the children to fall prey to sexual predators and trafficking?

Forum List

Back