Liberals Release Home Addresses Of MAGA Supporters — Make Them Targets

I am too busy pointing out the hypocrisy.
It’s easy to forget but like the day before the Capitol riot, Hawley was complaining about the “terrorists” who terrorized his family by knocking on their door and leaving a copy of the constitution.

But anyway we are supposed to forget about the riot because it’s too divisive.

I see PROGS are too big of pussies to call out their own. Oh wait, they believe this is okay.

And remember, "Trump & Republicans are the GASTAPO"...oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhh!

Speaking of big Pussies, they recently had a gathering, isn't that you in the corner?

5ff72ba1d184b30018aad802

Hold on a minute...get your story straight pole puffer.
All you loons have talked about is how scary and violent the capitol protesters were...you've been pissing your pink panties over it for three weeks....So which is it, are they scary or are they pussies?

Liberal activists are compiling a database to find and target organizations that hire former Trump aids and supporters in the attempt to make these people bankrupt and unable to provide for their families.

“Federal office does not equal private employment. And businesses should not reward the actions of the Trump administration with the routine hiring of former DC officials that usually happens moments after a transition,” the Campaign Against Corporate Complicity stated in their announcement of their existence.

This new attack group plans to incite digital mobs to harass companies into refusing to hire former Trump officials. The CACC is being created as a joint project of American Oversight and Accountable.US.

They will be very focused on going after immigration officers who enacted Trump’s border policies. Former DHS Secretary Chad Wolf, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway, Trump adviser Stephen Miller and Secretary David Bernhardt are all on the top of the organization’s attack list.

“As officials leave DC, we know they will arrive at corporate America,” American Oversight leader Austin Evers said to reporters.

“The people these businesses hire are a reflection of their company values. If they hire former Trump officials that tried to violate our laws, they are agreeing with these cruel and disgusting policies,” Accountable.US president Kyle Herrig claimed in a message.

While American Oversight says it is nonpartisan, the group is filled with DNC crooks who are long time swamp members. One American Oversight member, Caroline Fredrickson is a lawyer with NARAL Pro-Choice America who previously worked as chief of staff for leading Democrat senators.

Accountable.US has even worse connections to ruthless globalists. Its founder, Kyle Herrig, was formerly a top official at the New Venture Fund. The New Venture Fund has raked in millions from globalist organizations like the Hewlett Foundation along with the Ford Foundation. But even more telling, they also got an incredible $94 million from the controversial Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The New Venture Fund is behind organizations such as the Campus Vote Project, which put BLM thugs in place as election workers to organize DNC rigging operations. It is shadowy VC organizations like the New Venture Fund that channel money into these subversive liberal extremist groups.

It seems Democrats will only let America be “unified” under their totalitarian and ruthless boot.

Making lists and punishing people for their political views. To the Liberals and Democrats, how American is this??? Are these MAGA - hat wearing people plotting to blow up police stations and military recruiting sites? Oh, that’s from your side. Those people go on to become tenured professors and presidential advisors.

It’s easy to forget but like the day before the Capitol riot, Hawley was complaining about the “terrorists” who terrorized his family by knocking on their door and leaving a copy of the constitution.

Well that does show some dedication at least, since Hawley doesn't even live in Missouri, the state he's a Senator for. I mean that's a lot of driving just to deliver a Constitution.

You'd think he might actually read it given all the trouble they went to.

Liberal activists are compiling a database to find and target organizations that hire former Trump aids and supporters in the attempt to make these people bankrupt and unable to provide for their families.

“Federal office does not equal private employment. And businesses should not reward the actions of the Trump administration with the routine hiring of former DC officials that usually happens moments after a transition,” the Campaign Against Corporate Complicity stated in their announcement of their existence.

This new attack group plans to incite digital mobs to harass companies into refusing to hire former Trump officials. The CACC is being created as a joint project of American Oversight and Accountable.US.

They will be very focused on going after immigration officers who enacted Trump’s border policies. Former DHS Secretary Chad Wolf, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway, Trump adviser Stephen Miller and Secretary David Bernhardt are all on the top of the organization’s attack list.

“As officials leave DC, we know they will arrive at corporate America,” American Oversight leader Austin Evers said to reporters.

“The people these businesses hire are a reflection of their company values. If they hire former Trump officials that tried to violate our laws, they are agreeing with these cruel and disgusting policies,” Accountable.US president Kyle Herrig claimed in a message.

While American Oversight says it is nonpartisan, the group is filled with DNC crooks who are long time swamp members. One American Oversight member, Caroline Fredrickson is a lawyer with NARAL Pro-Choice America who previously worked as chief of staff for leading Democrat senators.

Accountable.US has even worse connections to ruthless globalists. Its founder, Kyle Herrig, was formerly a top official at the New Venture Fund. The New Venture Fund has raked in millions from globalist organizations like the Hewlett Foundation along with the Ford Foundation. But even more telling, they also got an incredible $94 million from the controversial Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The New Venture Fund is behind organizations such as the Campus Vote Project, which put BLM thugs in place as election workers to organize DNC rigging operations. It is shadowy VC organizations like the New Venture Fund that channel money into these subversive liberal extremist groups.

It seems Democrats will only let America be “unified” under their totalitarian and ruthless boot.

The thread premise is a lie.

The ‘source’ is unreliable.

‘Liberals’ are neither ‘targeting’ nor ‘attacking’ Trump supporters.

After all the riot the last several years, who cares? AOC crying about her safety? She promoted violence. We now know she will never stand in front of the line in a real survival war. Neither will many of those who let the violence happen over the years. A real shooting war is different then a one way endless insurrection in many cities with the blessing of the Prog politicians.

The Dimbo’s suffer from pent up rage syndrome and desperately need a method to vent their anger now that the Donald is no longer. Reminds me of a little child who has been told repeatedly by his,her, or undecideds, mother no more cookies and candy for you which results to screaming, crying, and rolling in the floor in a fit of rage. They own it all now and have no one but themselves to attack. It ought to be interesting to watch develope
Trying to keep up with the pussy libs crying like bitches for four years.

I see PROGS are too big of pussies to call out their own. Oh wait, they believe this is okay.

I don't think it's okay. just like I didn't think it was okay when Trump supported the same things, releasing the personal information of Judges lawyers and others who were throwing out Trump's lawsuitsand refusing to support Trump's claims of mass voter fraud
Fake news.

Like you care about any other criminals but yer own.

What is it with creeps like you being unable to criticize what other Progs do? Here's to hoping someone doxes you and you get to deal with it.
CRITICIZE? "PROGS?"

Perhaps you should do some background. This started with the Rupert Murdoch owned Wall Street Journal.

"Creep" that dumbass!

Oh look, a tough guy. Here's to hoping you get doxed and YOUR family is threatened.
God you are stupid.
This started with an EDITORIAL in the WALL STREET JOURNAL warning businesses that hiring any Trump sycophants will call into question the integrity of the organization.

Wasn't the "progs", fool, it was the Rupert Murdoch owned Wall Street Journal.
Take it up with Uncle Rupert!

"Liberals" huh. So you're telling us the entire body of "Liberals" ....... all met at their daily briefing at the Starbucks in Topeka ..... and put this out there huh?

HOLY JUMPING SHIT do you EVER even read the diarrhea you post?

Did you even notice that your link to "national insiders" contains no link to a fucking thing? No source, no quote, no reference AT ALL to anything or anyone?

Is it something in the water that makes you stupid?
thanks for the compliment

"Liberals" huh. So you're telling us the entire body of "Liberals" ....... all met at their daily briefing at the Starbucks in Topeka ..... and put this out there huh?

HOLY JUMPING SHIT do you EVER even read the diarrhea you post?

Did you even notice that your link to "national insiders" contains no link to a fucking thing? No source, no quote, no reference AT ALL to anything or anyone?

Is it something in the water that makes you stupid?
thanks for the compliment

Any time.

That is, any time you pull a boner this egregious. Do you just post anything that says what you want to hear, regardless the veracity? Wanna buy a bridge?

I don't want to hear complaints about this from the party that tries to impoverish BDS supporters.

Welcome to the world you wanted

At least they're just doing it privately and not trying to pass laws barring them from holding government contracts.

They better hope they don't get MY home address. If they come here, they'll see THIS >>

1611966726585.png

Wanna buy a bridge?
Like the one you bought yesterday ?

That's the difference. I don't buy bridges and I don't buy bullshit. When an internet turd like the one you grabbed here shows up the first questions to ask are WHO says so, WHAT source do they quote and WHAT actually happened. In this case you linked a blog that for all we know pulled the entire column out of its ass, because it gives NO source, NO links, NO video, NO quotes, NO indication of any kind of credibility at all whatsoever.

Those turds exist. They're all over the place. But you chose to trot it in here and put your name next to it.

The Dimbo’s believe their views and warped perspective control corporate and independent institutions, really? Who gave them that power? Obama ushered in the era of racism as a political tool, excuse, used to deflect away from the failed policies they imposed, no culpability. To systematically destroy individuals because they worked in the prior administration is a travesty reminiscent of a fascist oligarchy. What a freaking mess.

I don't think it's okay. just like I didn't think it was okay when Trump supported the same things, releasing the personal information of Judges lawyers and others who were throwing out Trump's lawsuitsand refusing to support Trump's claims of mass voter fraud

Link? I wouldn't support that either, consistent.

Problem for voter fraud is proving it, just like everything else. Never mind the math & timing, knowing and proving are two different things. For example I know the left cheated, they always do. For example:

Mainstream media. Not a word positive while Trump accomplished more than anyone. Not empty BS like the Xiden. The left also incited racism & riots on false pretenses, all the way around. As for Biden he didn't even exist.

Polls: They're all fixed, and of course mainstream are PROG driven. The left understands lazy and youth are hip & will go where others do. Same types of people are easily swung by all misinformation.

Fact-Checks: Fabrication checks, PROGS own that shit too.

Debate platforms: Yeah those are rich, they're all controlled by PROGS, fucking amazing.

Mail-in Ballots: Sure the left exploited COVID & built fabrications. This allowed for all kinds of problems, USPS, ballot harvesting, BS ballots, mystery ballots and a list of discrepancies & more than that many of the Swing States acted conflict their own Constitutions, and putting the world to bed early with Trump well ahead was especially rich. The left knows full well which side the laziest among us swing, of course easy voting supports the left.

If the left have their way they'll give a late Oct. surprise every election followed immediately by electronic voting at the push of a button. Matter of fact they'll throw an ad on every application, time to vote or pass, Trump is RACIST. I prefer educated voting by responsible people with checks and balances.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back