Liberals may not find this funny....

" Orwellian Clown Shoes Demanding To Accept Contradictory Terminology "

* Arrogance Of An Emperor Without Clothes *

My post is based on intelligence, education, and experience.
You, being ineducable, fail to recognize that.
It's a sad way to go through life.
You are the perfect reflection of the left which would realize the nature of its insidious motivations if only it understood that it does not represent liberty of the individual that it purports to represent , rather it represents the authoritarianism of government bureaucracy that is hostile to individual liberty .

Let's be perfectly clear.

Me: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

You: the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

" Mocking Non Sense Buzz Of Cowardly Bandwagon Drones "

* Answering Fools Pretending To Be Relevant *

What I posted was factual.
What you posted is simply another version of 'is not, isssssss nootttttttt!!!'
Actually , your post is an example of the pervasive idiocy that currently keeps anyone from having a logical and factual discussion of political policy .

Economic liberalism is a political and economic philosophy based on strong support for a market economy and private property in the means of production. Although economic liberals can also be supportive of government regulation to a certain degree, they tend to oppose government intervention in the free market when it inhibits free trade and open competition. Economic liberalism has been described as representing the economic expression of liberalism.

As an economic system, economic liberalism is organized on individual lines, meaning that the greatest possible number of economic decisions are made by individuals or households rather than by collective institutions or organizations.[1] An economy that is managed according to these precepts may be described as liberal capitalism or liberal economy.

Wikipedia? LOL

I find political Chic funny and the thread kinda sad for cons.

Oh....you don't like me?

I'd describe our relationship kinda like a pig hates butchers.
Your post is a sad comment on your perception of reality. Also for conservatives. As for not liking you, I do not know you so like or dislike can not be determined.

Let's check on that 'reality' thing.

I know you've never actually cogitated as to what you believe, what you stand for.....

It's this:

Me: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

You: the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

And this, the instruction manual for your party:

View attachment 350637

Considering how you and the other Democrat supporters have turned out........there was really no reason to have stopped living in caves in the Neander Valley.

Grunt if you understood the post.....
I would say it is you who is neanderthal and needs to have her rules never change to help keep up with the changing of times. I know rule changes can be tough to keep up with but it is so funny to see you and your kind try to understand how to abide by them.

Forum List

Back