Liberals Being Liberals

We, as a nation, are failing to adequately occupy our crazy people.

Is it that they are crazy/lazy/stupid/ or cunning?

I really can't tell, but we have entirely too many people sitting around doing nothing waiting for "their check"

It's pathetic, but will never stop until we admit that most of those people COULD be doing something if they wished.

Be advised, PC will never admit anything, she will remain on point until totally flummoxed, at which time she will cut and run; (but, much like Limbaugh, after he has disconnected from the caller, he will lecture him or her with no fear of contradiction) she will always return to get in the last word when her nemesis is no longer online.

"....until totally flummoxed, at which time she will cut and run;..."

Who was the moron who said that an hour and eight minutes ago?
I'm not a moron, asshole. I have a wife, a dog and one child still at home. I have responsibilities beyond defending myself, you, alone cause no one would have you, don't have any.

Today, my wife and I took my son's dog to the dog park, then to a restaurant dog friendly for lunch, and finally home where I worked in our yard as my wife of nearly 39 years worked on a diner menu, which she and I shopped for, prepared and I cooked.

FYI, a nearly three pound Sirloin Steak, Aspiragras, Corn on the Cob (from Brentwood, CA) and Strawberry's from Sonoma.

So fuck off, you're an asshole beyond belief. I'd pity you, but you're not worth it, for you are a piece of shit.
Who gives a fuck about your stupid dinner menu?
So typical are you as a lib that you feel free to call people names but when it comes back at you, you can't handle it.
So now YOU cab fuck off.
BTW....You can't spell.
It is spelled a-s-p-a-r-a-g-u-s.

I really can't tell, but we have entirely too many people sitting around doing nothing waiting for "their check"

It's pathetic, but will never stop until we admit that most of those people COULD be doing something if they wished.

Look up. That was my point that just flew overhead.

Be advised, PC will never admit anything, she will remain on point until totally flummoxed, at which time she will cut and run; (but, much like Limbaugh, after he has disconnected from the caller, he will lecture him or her with no fear of contradiction) she will always return to get in the last word when her nemesis is no longer online.

I'm not a moron, asshole. I have a wife, a dog and one child still at home. I have responsibilities beyond defending myself, you, alone cause no one would have you, don't have any.

Today, my wife and I took my son's dog to the dog park, then to a restaurant dog friendly for lunch, and finally home where I worked in our yard as my wife of nearly 39 years worked on a diner menu, which she and I shopped for, prepared and I cooked.

FYI, a nearly three pound Sirloin Steak, Aspiragras, Corn on the Cob (from Brentwood, CA) and Strawberry's from Sonoma.

So fuck off, you're an asshole beyond belief. I'd pity you, but you're not worth it, for you are a piece of shit.
So typical are you as a lib that you feel free to call people names but when it comes back at you, you can't handle it.
So now YOU cab fuck off.
BTW....You can't spell.

can

Man , some of you people are just looking for a fight eh? I was merely expounding on what you said, not arguing with it. LOL

The following is a prime example of the sort of thing one has come to expect from the Liberal elites.....
This, being the 23rd of August, an appropriate time to remind all...

1. Here is the background: August 23, 1927 Nicola Sacco and BartolomeoVanzetti were electrocuted in Boston for killing two men in a Mass. payroll hold-up April 15, 1920.

a, The Democrat Governor of Massachusetts, [Michael] Dukakis declared August 23, 1977, the 50th anniversary of their execution, as Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti Memorial Day.His proclamation, issued in English and Italian, stated that Sacco and Vanzetti had been unfairly tried and convicted and that "any disgrace should be forever removed from their names." Sacco and Vanzetti - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Liberals being Liberals.

2. That was in 1977...

" In 1961, a test of Sacco's gun using modern forensic techniques apparently proved it was his gun that killed the guard, though little evidence has been found to substantiate Vanzetti's guilt. In 1977, Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis issued a proclamation vindicating Sacco and Vanzetti, stating that they had been treated unjustly and that no stigma should be associated with their names."
Sacco and Vanzetti executed mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 8 23 1927

3. " Anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were a cause celebre of the 1920s, convicted of murder and executed after a trial many felt was a farce. Author Upton Sinclair wrote extensively about the case. Newly discovered letters reveal his suspicions that the men were guilty." Sacco and Vanzetti Guilty After All NPR

4. Liberal Democrat Dukakis taking the side of felons? Killers?

Is it a doctrine of Liberalism to always bend over backwards in favor of the criminal?
" On April 15, 1920, a paymaster for a shoe company in South Braintree,Massachusetts, was shot and killed along with his guard. "
History.com

What about the two victims??? Anyone know their names?
Why didn't Democrat Dukakis excoriate all to the jurors in the case....by name....you know, the way Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson is being excoriated?

5. Dukakis was not just a Democrat....he was chosen by the Democrat Party to be their nominee for President of the United States. They sure must have loved him....and, one assumes, endorsed his views of the judicial system and of convicted felons.

Sacco and Vanzetti were not his only pet felons.

Nothing in this OP has jack shit to do with Liberalism.

Ignorants being ignorant.

So now YOU cab fuck off.
BTW....You can't spell.

you can't spell can....Its C.a.n not cab..
If you are going to insult someone for spelling, use spell check moron

Man , some of you people are just looking for a fight eh? I was merely expounding on what you said, not arguing with it. LOL

Listen.....

My comment relates to the OP......being a crazy person with way too much time on her hands. I wasn't opening a discussion about people waiting for checks.

Your lame comments have no basis in reality, by the way. You say too many. Well....how many is that? How about pinning down a number? How many could be working but refuse? Numbers.

They always take the side of the criminal. Whether they be confessed domestic terrorists, or known strong armed thieves--the interests of the criminals far out weighs truth or what is best for the country.
Bull-Loony! "They always"? Hyperbole can be an effective rhetorical tool, but not used in an absurdity.

This whined by a liberal who claims we are always racist, sexist, homophobe, blah blah blah.

Typical of liberals. They dish it out, but they can't take it.
"We are always racists"? Nope, many of you are, but not all. Read this thead, I can take it, because most of the New Right are stupid, bigots and racists; I don't mean to use stupid as as pejorative, it's clear to any open minded person that most of the New Right are double digit IQ's under 90.

Let's not forget that Jim Crow was an example of Democrat liberal big government in action.

1. Sometimes I am able to put a stake right thought the heart of a fool like you...and the psychological tell that I have done so is the vulgar language.
And this post documents my victory.

As Thomas Hardy so eloquently penned:
"Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

2. '... I have responsibilities...."
Really?
Yet you wrote, about me "until totally flummoxed, at which time she will cut and run;"
As you did.

3. Those responsibilities that I have taken on include revealing the truth and putting morons like you in their place.
Prepare for more defeats.

The following is a prime example of the sort of thing one has come to expect from the Liberal elites.....

1. Here is the background: August 23, 1927 Nicola Sacco and BartolomeoVanzetti were electrocuted in Boston for killing two men in a Mass. payroll hold-up April 15, 1920.

a, The Democrat Governor of Massachusetts, [Michael] Dukakis declared August 23, 1977, the 50th anniversary of their execution, as Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti Memorial Day.His proclamation, issued in English and Italian, stated that Sacco and Vanzetti had been unfairly tried and convicted and that "any disgrace should be forever removed from their names." Sacco and Vanzetti - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Liberals being Liberals.

2. That was in 1977...

" In 1961, a test of Sacco's gun using modern forensic techniques apparently proved it was his gun that killed the guard, though little evidence has been found to substantiate Vanzetti's guilt. In 1977, Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis issued a proclamation vindicating Sacco and Vanzetti, stating that they had been treated unjustly and that no stigma should be associated with their names."
Sacco and Vanzetti executed mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 8 23 1927

3. " Anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were a cause celebre of the 1920s, convicted of murder and executed after a trial many felt was a farce. Author Upton Sinclair wrote extensively about the case. Newly discovered letters reveal his suspicions that the men were guilty." Sacco and Vanzetti Guilty After All NPR

Is it a doctrine of Liberalism to always bend over backwards in favor of the criminal?
" On April 15, 1920, a paymaster for a shoe company in South Braintree,Massachusetts, was shot and killed along with his guard. "
History.com

Why didn't Democrat Dukakis excoriate all to the jurors in the case....by name....you know, the way Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson is being excoriated?

5. Dukakis was not just a Democrat....he was chosen by the Democrat Party to be their nominee for President of the United States. They sure must have loved him....and, one assumes, endorsed his views of the judicial system and of convicted felons.

Oooo.....hurt?

I've documented the behavior of a Liberal....but not just 'any ol' Liberal......the one chosen by the Democrat Liberal Party to represent them!

[represent: be entitled or appointed to act or speak for (someone), especially in an official capacity.]

And.....he does.

Thus....posts such as yours.

They always take the side of the criminal. Whether they be confessed domestic terrorists, or known strong armed thieves--the interests of the criminals far out weighs truth or what is best for the country.
Bull-Loony! "They always"? Hyperbole can be an effective rhetorical tool, but not used in an absurdity.
True, it is absurd.

But this is not so much hyperbole as it is a lie.

Hyperbole might contain a grain of truth, but this is pure fabrication.

Of course the OP is a proven liar.

Oh, nozzzzzzz....

I gave C_Chamber_Pot an opportunity to prove his allegation "Of course the OP is a proven liar".....and he ran away and hid!!!

Oh, poor C_Chamber_Pot....caught in a big ol' lie!

Ironic, huh?

But.....my door is always open to you little Liberals.....

"Will you walk into my parlour? said the spider to the fly.
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy,
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to shew when you are there."

Pssst......don't read the rest of the poem, Liberals.....

Liberals being Liberals.

2. That was in 1977...

History.com

...but not just 'any ol' Liberal......the one chosen by the Democrat Liberal Party to represent them!

QED.
into%20a%20toilet.gif

Liberals being Liberals.

2. That was in 1977...

History.com

...but not just 'any ol' Liberal......the one chosen by the Democrat Liberal Party to represent them!

QED.
into%20a%20toilet.gif

To paraphrase the Brown Bomber....'you can run but you can't hide.'

This whined by a liberal who claims we are always racist, sexist, homophobe, blah blah blah.

"We are always racists"? Nope, many of you are, but not all. Read this thead, I can take it, because most of the New Right are stupid, bigots and racists; I don't mean to use stupid as as pejorative, it's clear to any open minded person that most of the New Right are double digit IQ's under 90.

Um, yeah and that's proven because you say so?

Typical liberal arrogance. Like Barack Obama drawing a red line in Syria that no one paid attention to. You guys truly believe because you say it, that makes it true.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Psssh 90% of Americans have a higher body temperature than IQ, irrespective of political bent. It's quite silly to act like one ideology or another has even a slight "edge" on stupidity. Just read some message boards

Look it's very easy to show which side is STUPID as all get out. Here are your Obama voters:

Forum List

Back