Liberals and their regulations

CaGOPatriot

Craig Williams
Feb 23, 2013
California
As the US was settled certain animals were found to be dangerous and could not live where the people had moved in. Wolves were on of the deadliest animals and were almost wiped out and now that hey have mede a come back and have become dangerous again the liberals want to protect them so they can kill livestock and pets and people. As usual liberals are putting the lives of killers over the lives of people and their children.

Congress members seek continued wolf protections - Yahoo! News

Some people want to return America back to where it used be. The problem is that natural selection has been disrupted (but I suppose human interaction could be natural selection) by the dominance of human beings. Putting one species back into an ecosystem creates a cause and effect.

You could even say that the people who desire to go back to the original Constitution and intent of the framers are doing the same thing. Politically.

The problem with all of the backward thinking is that Humpty Dumpty has already fallen of the wall.

As the US was settled certain animals were found to be dangerous and could not live where the people had moved in. Wolves were on of the deadliest animals and were almost wiped out and now that hey have mede a come back and have become dangerous again the liberals want to protect them so they can kill livestock and pets and people. As usual liberals are putting the lives of killers over the lives of people and their children.

I was unaware of how much of a problem wolf killing sprees have become in this country.

Thank you for enlightening us all. I'm going to go build a 10 foot fence around my properties perimeter now.

Liberals and their regulations

"I think a heck of a lot of Americans would be thrilled to hear or see a wolf in the wild," he said. "It's part of our natural heritage."

About 2 million wolves once lived in much of North America but were all but wiped out in the lower 48 states by the mid-1900s. The areas where they have recovered represent only 5 percent of their original range, said Noah Greenwald of the Center for Biological Diversity.

... "It's part of our natural heritage."

Liberals and "our natural heritage" ... something "conservatives" care little about.

Meanwhile, Conservatives still have no answer on why we spent 1 Trillion to rebuild a Muslim nation who dislikes us. So, they have to crow on about this shit.

Conservatives whine and bitch about regulations, lol! Too funny! I guess you want asbestos and lead all up in your shit. Good call guys.

Hey, if you didn't learn in this last election, you have a shred of credibility left, I doubt it should be wasted on this topic. Maybe trying to figure out what went so wrong in Iraq and how KBR, Halliburton and the top conservative establishment made billions off the big bad Govt should be on the top of your list.

My bet, you pukes will still living a fantasy land while American grows and changes right before your very eyes.

Wolves keep the populations of rabbits and rodents in check, which keeps rat fleas and diseases in check. But I wouldn't expect a rightie to know about or respect ecosystems and their delicate balances.

A concise and comprehensive plan to control the wolf population is needed. It cannot be one sided in any manner.

Please!!!

That's the NRA's job.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Wolves keep the populations of rabbits and rodents in check, which keeps rat fleas and diseases in check. But I wouldn't expect a rightie to know about or respect ecosystems and their delicate balances.

More liberal Darwinism idiocy. God keeps everything in balance except He let liberals breed freely.

Forum List

Back