Liberals and Louis Farrakhan in Agreement on Netanyahu visit

Amazing how republicans use a politician who no one listens to (Farrakan) in defense of Netanyahu, whom all republicans worship despite not having any idea why. Well, except JROC who is a patriotic Israeli who just happens to live in the U.S.
Your boy the fake Indian likes him... You?

Are you a fake Jew?
I'm not supporting Farrakhan:slap:

Good for you. You'd rather support a land thief and terrorist.

Thanks for supporting the premise of this thread:thup:

By accepting Speaker Boehner's invitation to address Congress, the Israeli leader has chosen to side with political forces opposed by many US Jews.

Netanyahu to American Jews: Get Lost - Mother Jones

Going against Netanyahu 84 percent of US Jews favor Iran nuclear deal - CSMonitor.com

Nutanyahoo doesn't have much respect for American Jews.

Sure they favor a nuke deal, I favor a nuke deal. That deal would include no nukes ever for Iran's mullahs:thup:

You obviously didn't read the survey link.

netanyahu-3.jpg

"Liberals and Louis Farrakhan in Agreement on Netanyahu visit"

You truly are a ridiculous idiot and liar.

Do you actually believe anyone is going to buy your moronic guilt by association fallacy.
I'm just pointing out most of you liberal idiots, so outraged by the visit of the prime minister of Israel are in solidarity with Farrakah and his position on this issue. His is your position . You leftist are pathetic and that includes some Jews here. Look around this board, you people should be embarrassed at your reaction.:mad:

Yep, they are on the same page when it come to Netanayhu they must be proud.:eusa_clap:

Do not forget 80% of Jewish Americans. I should say JINOs (Jews In Name Only).

Most American Jews do support Israel, but the leftist do support people like Obama first. The further left they are, the less they support Israel.... That's a fact

Yep, they are on the same page when it come to Netanayhu they must be proud.:eusa_clap:

Most American Jews do support Israel, but the leftist do support people like Obama first. The further left they are, the less they support Israel.... That's a fact

Yeah, they may indeed support Israel, but really only in lip service and not so much in deed. I know plenty of Israelis, and they by and large cannot stand the Jewish American left winger who constantly vote in Israel's enemies, better known as the democrats.

Most of those Jewish Americans indeed identify themselves and take pride in their left leanings far more than they identify themselves as Jewish.

There in lies the problem. Like any left winger, the American Jewish liberal tries to have it both ways. Their so called righteousness does not surpass hypocrisy and so therefore not really valid.

Look at how Abe Foxman and the anti-defamation league attacks Netanyahu. It is almost as though they do not think a nation whose stated goal is to wipe Israel off the face of the map poses no threat to them. Could you imagine? A nation whose state sponsored terror and the murders of Israelis for decades and their funding of hamas among others is no threat to Israel if and when they develop nuclear weapons?

Talk about the appeasement disaster of 1938 repeating itself. No, those particular American Jews are no friend to Israel and their hypocrisy that we have been pointing out for years is being revealed.

Amazing how republicans use a politician who no one listens to (Farrakan) in defense of Netanyahu, whom all republicans worship despite not having any idea why. Well, except JROC who is a patriotic Israeli who just happens to live in the U.S.

Are you a fake Jew?

You won't be happy until the US is down on it's knees, sucking away just looking for approval....

An embarrassment to a country.

Yeah, they may indeed support Israel, but really only in lip service and not so much in deed. I know plenty of Israelis, and they by and large cannot stand the Jewish American left winger who constantly vote in Israel's enemies, better known as the democrats.

Most of those Jewish Americans indeed identify themselves and take pride in their left leanings far more than they identify themselves as Jewish.

There in lies the problem. Like any left winger, the American Jewish liberal tries to have it both ways. Their so called righteousness does not surpass hypocrisy and so therefore not really valid.

Look at how Abe Foxman and the anti-defamation league attacks Netanyahu. It is almost as though they do not think a nation whose stated goal is to wipe Israel off the face of the map poses no threat to them. Could you imagine? A nation whose state sponsored terror and the murders of Israelis for decades and their funding of hamas among others is no threat to Israel if and when they develop nuclear weapons?

Talk about the appeasement disaster of 1938 repeating itself. No, those particular American Jews are no friend to Israel and their hypocrisy that we have been pointing out for years is being revealed.

So lets us get this, if you don't support the right but are not a dem then you are a RINO, if you Jewsih but don't support ethic cleansing then you are JINO...

Kerry doesn't back the military when he doesn't another war, even though he has a purple heart.

I get it now... Someone who disagrees has something wrong with them, nothing to do with ye....

Only question is when will the US cop on and call these guys the dangerous idiots they are?

In the end the United States(non hard Right wing nuts), United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, and China are doing a deal... Lets ignore idiots we have problems enough.

Are you a fake Jew?

You won't be happy until the US is down on it's knees, sucking away just looking for approval....

An embarrassment to a country.

Hi asshole. You support farrakhan and sharpton and brag that you voted for obama.

You, are the fucking embarrassment. In case you did not notice (like the fucking typical cock sucking hypocrite you are) the fucking pathetic half black in chief apologized to every fucking Tom Dick and Harry for this country.

Talk about bending over looking for approval. Holy shit. He received a fucking nobel peace prize......for doing nothing, other than the fact he is an apologetic cocksucker.

You fucking moron.

So lets us get this, if you don't support the right but are not a dem then you are a RINO, if you Jewsih but don't support ethic cleansing then you are JINO...

Kerry doesn't back the military when he doesn't another war, even though he has a purple heart.

I get it now... Someone who disagrees has something wrong with them, nothing to do with ye....

Only question is when will the US cop on and call these guys the dangerous idiots they are?

In the end the United States(non hard Right wing nuts), United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, and China are doing a deal... Lets ignore idiots we have problems enough.

Fuck you, you godless pile of left wing shit. Your pathetic half black in chief is the worst president in this country's history and it is not fucking close.

You are ignorant as hell. and an absolute piece of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back