Liberals, a question.

IF you were a law enforcement officer or a reporter and you had solid evidence of wide spread voting fraud, that would likely put Trump in the White House for 4 more years,

would you report it, or bury it?
Whether it is my job or not, if I had evidence of voter fraud I'd report it immediately. There are no winners if our democracy fails due to fraud. I dislike Trump but destroying our democracy by fraud, like suicide, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

THank you. You sound sincere. You are the second lib to make such a claim that I find credible at all.

Many of the others, with varying degrees of clearness have indicated that they would not.

IF you were a law enforcement officer or a reporter and you had solid evidence of wide spread voting fraud, that would likely put Trump in the White House for 4 more years,

would you report it, or bury it?
It’s pretty hard to imagine a single person knew of the fraud and not anyone else.

Who said in the op, that no one else knew? I envision something more along the lines of the Peter Strzok, did something illegal and everyone knew, but no one said shit about it.
What illegal act did he commit that "everyone knew, but no one said shit about it."

Changing the final report from the finding that determined that Hillary committed a crime to one that did not.

It is bad that an FBI agent just decided to give a political leader he supported a pass on her crime.

But the real story is that no one called him on it. Everyone involved stood there, and watched it happen and never said a word,

AND NO ONE HAS EVER EVEN ASKED THEM ABOUT IT.

That is how you get coverups to work. A group culture where the coverup is just accepted by the institution as a whole.

Because the institution as a whole, has been corrupted.

Forum List

Back