Liberal Policies Lead To A Way Of Life

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Liberal policies lead to a way of life for both the homeless and the poor. In the poor's case, liberal policies lead to never ending cycles of generational poverty that just become a way of life. They can't escape out of it because it just a way of life that they get used to. There is no exit door to get out.

When it comes to the homeless, the case is pretty much the same. Homelessness just becomes a way of life that people just get used to. Even when offered an exit door, the way of life is just so overpowering, the homeless just want to get back to their way of life because they just don't know any different way to live. It's all they know.

What has been the result of Aid to Families with Dependent Children?

The destruction of the Black family in America.

How's all that compassion workin' for ya?

What has been the result of Aid to Families with Dependent Children?

The destruction of the Black family in America.

How's all that compassion workin' for ya?
First came the racial discrimination that caused the dysfunction in America, then came the poverty and dependent children.

Then came the crime statistics and the jails full to overflowing.

Then comes the police brutality and murder or the vigilante justice. Or both!

First came the racial discrimination that caused the dysfunction in America, then came the poverty and dependent children.

Then came the crime statistics and the jails full to overflowing.

Then comes the police brutality and murder or the vigilante justice. Or both!
Why is it that "white" middle-class people are expected to - and usually do - refrain from having children until they are in a position to raise and nurture them, while Black child-bearing is treated like a virus, not really avoidable?

I'm decidedly PRO-CHOICE. I think that women can and DO choose whether to have children. But unlike most people who label themselves "pro-choice," I know that the choice must be made BEFORE engaging in reproductive behavior, not afterward.

Why is it that "white" middle-class people are expected to - and usually do - refrain from having children until they are in a position to raise and nurture them, while Black child-bearing is treated like a virus, not really avoidable?
First before anything else, it's racism to talk of all black people when making your accusations.
And then now we can do an analysis of the reason why there is more black crime in America in 'certain' respects than white crime. I'll begin by suggesting that slavery and the reluctance of whites to see black people as equals is primary reason, if not the entire reason.
I'm decidedly PRO-CHOICE. I think that women can and DO choose whether to have children. But unlike most people who label themselves "pro-choice," I know that the choice must be made BEFORE engaging in reproductive behavior, not afterward.
A lack of social responsibility in America on attempting to deal with the issue of unwanted pregnancies.

That's the reason why you are right!
Poverty and huge income inequality, with racism being the driver.

Forum List

Back