Liberal Media- NBC's Brian Williams is NOW under fire

Or when Obama claimed he was conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge while the famous civil rights march passed overhead?

So what's the point of lying that brazenly, Roadrunner? You had to know someone would call you on it.

I'm guessing that brazen lying is kind of like a gang initiation for conservatives. In order to get into the gang, they have to show they're willing to stoop to any tactic to support the gang.

Anyways, from all the raging, I'm getting the impression that the GOP won't invite Brian Williams to be their debate moderator again. He's not their favorite any more.
The point is to slam and slime Obama, and to see if anyone even caught it.

At least you pay attention.

Now, what did he actually say when he lied about Selma?

Do you remember that lie?

Obama could not even tell the truth about being a white sox fan.

Fucking pathetic aren't they?

Brian Williams is in good company in the hellish den of fellow liberal liars.

Walter Cronkite. Peter Jennings. Dan Rather.
Or when Obama claimed he was conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge while the famous civil rights march passed overhead?

So what's the point of lying that brazenly, Roadrunner? You had to know someone would call you on it.

I'm guessing that brazen lying is kind of like a gang initiation for conservatives. In order to get into the gang, they have to show they're willing to stoop to any tactic to support the gang.

Anyways, from all the raging, I'm getting the impression that the GOP won't invite Brian Williams to be their debate moderator again. He's not their favorite any more.

I just tweaked his tall tale a bit.

They really didn't fuck under the bridge.

Barack Obama addressed a group in Selma, AL commemorating the 1965 voting rights march. He credited the event with giving his parents the idea that they could have a child. The result was him--Barack Obama, Child of Destiny. The only problem is he was born in 1961.

"What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation...This young man named Barack Obama...came over to this country. He met this woman...(who) had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided...it might...be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama... So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I'm not coming home to Selma, Alabama.
I'm here because somebody marched."

At least the lying POS has you as his favorite. That says more about you than it does about him.

Again the height of irony from a poster whose sigline is infested with fake quotes.

How do we "fire" Steve McRacist?

Well, Mr. Williams is supposed to be a credible, ethical source for information. As these revelations are showing he is neither, so yes, in a position where credibility is a requirement, he has now become a rather large liability.

As far as ole stevie go's...he's the cost of a free society. I certainly don't agree with anything he says most of the time, but I'll defend his ability to make a fool of himself any day of the week.

Williams is a canuck and they're all liars....it's their national pastime. But he's not even in the same league as Walter Cronkite...that old drunk made up pretty much every report he sent from Saigon....it got so bad he was disinvited to press briefings.

Williams is a canuck and they're all liars....it's their national pastime. But he's not even in the same league as Walter Cronkite...that old drunk made up pretty much every report he sent from Saigon....it got so bad he was disinvited to press briefings.
Walter Cronkite, Minister of Propaganda for the VC, turned the Tet slaughter of the NVA and virtual annihilation of the VC into an American defeat.

Reported Khe Sanh like it was Dien Bien Phu knowing all the while Marine artillery and air was chewing up the PAVN as fast as they could get across the DMZ.

, But, it don't mean shit.

Brian Williams is from New Jersey, moron.

Again the height of irony from a poster whose sigline is infested with fake quotes.

How do we "fire" Steve McRacist?
Is he the face of NBC News?

?
ScratchHead.gif
?

What are you saying-- everybody except NBC Nooz is allowed to lie?

Forum List

Back