Liberal logic on COVID-19

You can catch COVID-19 at Church or at a restaurant, but you can't catch COVID-19 while attending an anti-police demonstration or having an abortion.
And republicans protested the lock downs and masks. How's that going for TX?

About as well in California...
Not well eh? Seems an international pandemic shouldn't be left to states. It's kind of a big deal.
"Trumps a dictator!"
"Trumps not going outside the constitition!!"
Wwwwaaaaahhhhhh
You enjoying our country being destroyed? Sad.

You can catch COVID-19 at Church or at a restaurant, but you can't catch COVID-19 while attending an anti-police demonstration or having an abortion.
No, that's apparently your logic. I've not heard a liberal say anything like that.

It’s the silence from the Left on mass crowd gatherings for protests, lootings, and shootings where maybe 60 percent where masks and no one keeps their 6 feet distance.

No, that's apparently your logic. I've not heard a liberal say anything like that.

It’s the silence from the Left on mass crowd gatherings for protests, lootings, and shootings where maybe 60 percent where masks and no one keeps their 6 feet distance.
Silence? Heck trump fully supported protests against his own reopening policy.

What silence was that? Everyone from CNN to Dr Fauci to BBC was saying it was bad.

Your straw man is small and weak.

What silence was that? Everyone from CNN to Dr Fauci to BBC was saying it was bad.

Fauci is a leader and consistent. The liberal pundits are the ones inconsistent on this issue.

Fauci is a leader and consistent. The liberal pundits are the ones inconsistent on this issue.
Lol, he made the rounds of the news shows and agreed with them all on TV. You need better quality straw.

COVID and Petty Tyrants:

Trump's done a GREAT job on COVID

1598513164699.png

And our amazing Health System, World Class

1598513227627.png

New cases are on a sharp decline since July

1598513327872.png

Forum List

Back