Liberal Law Professor: Durham Revelations — “Directly Refute Years Of Prior Coverage”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
LOL. Ok now I'm going to start to follow this. This is getting good.

Prof. Jonathan Turley:

The latest disclosures by Durham are difficult for many in the media to cover because they directly refute years of prior coverage. Many in the media lampooned Donald Trump for claiming that the FBI and the Clinton campaign spied on Trump Tower and his campaign. Yet, we later learned that the FBI did spy on the campaign. In 2020, the media largely ignored that finding.

There is no way to cover this story without many admitting that it facilitated a false narrative created by the Clinton campaign, including attacking those who suggested that the Clinton campaign would ever engage in such disreputable conduct.

That, of course, has no relevance to the question of whether the Clinton Campaign spied on the Trump Tower, campaign, or the White House itself. The “periodic reminder” seemed to be to other media that they needed to continue to hold their breath and not recognize a major story. Such “protracted confusion” is natural, but it will not dissipate any time soon. Durham apparently is calling more people into the grand jury.

Democrats and their media asswipes have been stonewalling, misrepresenting, fabricating, lying and obstructing these investigations from the beginning but I guess that's the only thing you can do to cover up all the treason they were pulling. And Trump was right again. Democrats ARE the party of smash and grab.

G
Democrats and their media asswipes have been stonewalling, misrepresenting, fabricating, lying and obstructing these investigations from the beginning but I guess that's the only thing you can do to cover up all the treason they were pulling. And Trump was right again. Democrats ARE the party of smash and grab.
Gateway pundit?

Prof. Jonathan Turley:
Did you see how this was a big kerfuffle in Alt-Right Nation and their media outlets?...then....silence...wonder why?
Oh yeah, the little statement from Durham. Yeah Johnny....big pile of NOTHING! :auiqs.jpg:Already gone on way longer than
Mueller's investigation did and not one dime of it paid for yet.

Drip... drip... drip...
Durham is a serious guy. He has a reputation for being fearless and UNBIASED. While you guys are celebrating, you might want to ask yourself, why would he make this filing at all if there was no validity to it? Do you think that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a hack and a Bad Orange Man cultist?

Drip... drip... drip...
Durham is a serious guy. He has a reputation for being fearless and UNBIASED. While you guys are celebrating, you might want to ask yourself, why would he make this filing at all if there was no validity to it? Do you think that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a hack and a Bad Orange Man cultist?
He didn't. Fox news ran with the story.

G
Gateway pundit?
What you only trust The Daily Beast, Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone? Jonathan Turley is a well know law professor at Georgetown, a left wing university. It doesn't matter who Gateway is, it is quoting directly from Turley.

Durham is a serious guy. He has a reputation for being fearless and UNBIASED. While you guys are celebrating, you might want to ask yourself, why would he make this filing at all if there was no validity to it?

First of all. So what? Isn't putting a telescopic microphone on a president without his knowledge spying too? Nothing illegal in the searches they performed or how they obtained the data.

So what, the filing is public record and FOX found it. Strange that the "other news networks" ignored it. Maybe he doesn't want Hilda and the DNC to know he is closing in on them.
Wait and see. Durham has already clarified some of Fox's misinformation.

What you only trust The Daily Beast, Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone? Jonathan Turley is a well know law professor at Georgetown, a left wing university. It doesn't matter who Gateway is, it is quoting directly from Turley.
Turly is hardcore trump supporter.

Prof. Jonathan Turley:
I'm not holding my breath the deep state and their stooges, some on this board are very good at covering themselves.

I'm not holding my breath the deep state and their stooges, some on this board are very good at covering themselves.
Don't worry he took down the Boston mob, Whitey Bulger, the Mass. Governor and the CIA!

Forum List

Back