Liberal Intolerance on the March at USC

This stuff is so commonplace now it's difficult to get too annoyed.

At this point, a reasonable person can only hope that the real world will be able to open their minds a bit.

It really is sad to see what we're doing to our young people by allowing their minds to close shut like this.

Last edited:
Interesting choice of a "conservative" speaker:
milo.PNG

At this point, a reasonable person can only hope that the real world will be able to open their minds a bit.

It really is sad to see what we're doing to our young people by allowing their minds to close shut like this.

What stuff? Todd Starnes penchant for cherry picking info to present a slanted view of an issue? That stuff?

Take that study that he cited regarding the percentage of millenials who think there should be limitations on free speech, for example. What are the internals of that study's data? Do you know?

Well, at least he's the kind of faggot the Stromfront-lite here can almost approve of, if he didn't have some other guy's cock in his holes eh boys?
Milo6.PNG

Left wing partisan ideologues are very happy to see most of our colleges pumping out fellow left wing partisan ideologues.

Right wing partisan ideologues WOULD be very happy to see most of our colleges pumping out fellow right wing partisan ideologues.

The rest of us know that it would be best for the kids, the country and the world if they instead pumped out intellectually curious, open-minded adults.

Yes, it reminds me of when religion was in power 60 years ago..

So you'd like to see this end too, huh?

We agree?

We agree?
I never enjoy the extreme swings, unless it's drugs or sex....

We agree?
I never enjoy the extreme swings, unless it's drugs or sex....
I'll take that as a "yes".

Good.

"Student senator faces impeachment for conservative beliefs"

This is a lie – no one is being subject to 'impeachment' because of his 'conservative beliefs,' rather, the issue concerns the student's conduct.

And to engage in warranted, appropriate, and justified criticism of conservative intolerance and bigotry does not in of itself constitute 'intolerance.'

Forum List

Back