Liberal Guests Keep Bringing Up Lower Prescription Prices As A Success. So?What About Food&Fuel Costs? That's All They Have To Brag About.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Over the last six or so months, it seems every time a liberal commentator tries to defend the mess we are in will always bring up the fact that drug prices have gone down, and thats why you need to vote for all Democrats in November. Yet you never see these commentators bring up the fact that millions are now living paycheck to paycheck, having to borrow money just to pay for food and gas. B.F.D. that the cost of your monthly subscription went down a few dollars or more a month! What about the price of gas and food !!!

Over the last six or so months, it seems every time a liberal commentator tries to defend the mess we are in will always bring up the fact that drug prices have gone down, and thats why you need to vote for all Democrats in November. Yet you never see these commentators bring up the fact that millions are now living paycheck to paycheck, having to borrow money just to pay for food and gas. B.F.D. that the cost of your monthly subscription went down a few dollars or more a month! What about the price of gas and food !!!

Compare it to other countries!

Yup. Most people are too blind too see through this. The Democrats also brag about how much money you will save if you spend thousands buying a car or upgrading appliances or other green energy items. You're not paying less money for goods and services if you are forced to buy goods and services in order to save on goods and services. Reminds me of an "I Love Lucy" episode where dog food was on such a whopping sale, she bought several large bags. The trouble was, she didn't have a dog. But, look at all the money she "saved".

Lower prices for fucking who?

You steal my tax money and give it to pharma so they make the same profit, but lower prices?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Why doesnt Pharma lower prices themselves?

TAKE THE BILLIONS THEY MADE OFF THE CLOT SHOT.

i get Tresiba insulin the Cadillac of insulin for 25 a month.....the democrats did not get me that....the republicans did not get me that...trump didnt....biden didnt do it....it was 200 a month co-pay until my evil ins company put me on a lower tier which brought it down to 50 a month and then the evil drug company gave me a coupon bringing it down to 25 a month...politicians are full of shit.....

I suppose they could argue that inflation is far worse everywhere else in the world than it is here.

Forum List

Back