Lib Mayor Claims Ice-Fishing Leads To Prostitution

Ice fishing? No.

Now Bass fishing could lead to prostitution, so you can buy the boat and the $10 worth of tackle and electronics.

Prositutes in ice fishing shanties on a frozen lake? I don't see that happening. I have seen them at everything from fancy hightclass parties in 4 star hotels to highschool football games but sub zero weather in a small shack ,I would have to see to believe.

Prositutes in ice fishing shanties on a frozen lake? I don't see that happening. I have seen them at everything from fancy hightclass parties in 4 star hotels to highschool football games but sub zero weather in a small shack ,I would have to see to believe.
Just a distraction from Epstein's Island. Have to redirect attention from Clinton, Randy Andy, and a host of other democrats.

I'm just trying to figure out how the hookers can keep from freezing their naked butts on the ice.

Yep it happens, the whores troll the shacks like lot lizards at truck stops.....It's been a thing for years. :dunno:

Odd, a few years ago and "Whores on Ice" was a popular discussion when they would have a ice fishing tournament or jamboree. The whole "lot lizard" thing and all.

I went through ten pages on bing and hardly a mention now that that mayor talked about it.

I did find this from 1988:

Odd, a few years ago and "Whores on Ice" was a popular discussion when they would have a ice fishing tournament or jamboree. The whole "lot lizard" thing and all.

I went through ten pages on bing and hardly a mention now that that mayor talked about it.

I did find this from 1988:

Prostitution and lack of enforcement is the cause for prostitution -- not ice fishing, duck hunting or truck driving.

Forum List

Back