LGBTQ...rsuvwxyz

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Remember when it was just "gays and lesbians"?

I think the first time I heard any homosexual term used in political advocacy was the organization "Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation"

GLADD.

This was followed by years of trying to achieve equality and to promote the idea that being gay or lesbian is not a choice.

Then at some point, I guess bisexuals wanted into the club.

"Okay, but you have to have sex with a member of the same gender at least 60 percent of the time!"

And being the feminists that lesbians are, and gay men being the limp-wristed wussies they are, the lesbians managed to get themselves named at the head of the line.

"We wear the pants around here!"

So...Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual. LGB.

At this point, the trannies thought, "Why not us? We're not hetero, and we need a club, too. Can we come in?"

Lesbians, gays, and bisexuals won't tell you this, but they are just as creeped out by trannies as the rest of us. But what could they do? They can't discriminate against non-heteros! That would be hypocritical.

"Besides, we need the dues..."

My barber lives on a mountain. She comes down the hill to cut my hair, and the hair of a bunch of other vets. These other vets are much older than me. WWII, Korea, VietNam. And they're dying off. She's not sure how much longer she can stay in business if the dead geezers aren't replaced by new blood. But that's another story.

Anyway, she tells me about a tranny couple who live on her street. Her daughter is a lesbian, "So I don't care about what gays and lesbians do, but trannies..."

Yeah. I get that.

She then tells me these trannies work on cars and trucks, motorcycles and ATVs, anything that moves upon the Earth on wheels. "If you need a tool, any tool, they have it."

And they fish and hunt, she tells me. On the mountain.

"REDNECK TRANNIES!", I exclaimed.

If that's not a reality show waiting to happen...

But then she says, "They think they are women. They are always wearing their bras. They wear a bra and makeup to walk their dog. They aren't women. As soon as a woman gets home, off comes the bra."

S01E01 of Redneck Trannies: "Hey, trannies. You're doing it wrong!"

Okay, so the trannies were allowed in.

LGBT.

That's should just about cover everyone who isn't heterosexual, right?

But were these militant bastards satisfied? Oh hell no!

Sooner or later, every advocacy group tries to go a bridge too far. They screw the pooch.

And that's when they thought, "Hey, what about the Q's?"

Q?

The first time I saw the Q, I thought, "Queer? Are the gays trying to double dip to regain the upper hand?"

Nope.

Q = "Questioning".

Get this. Q is for people who aren't sure they are gay.

Now wait a second!

You mean to tell me after half a century of trying to prove that being gay is not a choice, you are not telling me it IS a decision?

This whole goddam planet is stupid.

Last edited:
Being a tranny has nothing to do with sexual orientation -- gay or straight. So they really don't fit into the LGB club.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jake is a Tranny. But I don't plan on doing the Crocodile Dundee Test to find out.

Gay clown Putin is definitely a tranny.

gayputy.jpg

a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer or are questioning their sexual identity;
Q does stand for queer, G, as well as questioning, which I think came later.

I don't know exactly what a tranny is--that wonderful creature in the Rocky Horror Picture Show? I might have seen one once when I was working the night shift at Dunkin Donuts in the 80's, but it was a very low key tranny--nothing rainbowish about him/her at all.

Okay, G. Try to imagine that you are transported to a world where you are shunned for acting masculine; everyone is LGBTQ. You have to hide being attracted to women; you sneak in quick episodes when you can, and then go back to acting limp wristed and pretending to be attracted to the hot men on the calendars on the wall. You can't admit to or build a long lasting relationship with a woman or legally be her partner in any way.

Can you imagine it? Can you try?

Remember when it was just "gays and lesbians"?

I think the first time I heard any homosexual term used in political advocacy was the organization "Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation"

GLADD.

This was followed by years of trying to achieve equality and to promote the idea that being gay or lesbian is not a choice.

Then at some point, I guess bisexuals wanted into the club.

"Okay, but you have to have sex with a member of the same gender at least 60 percent of the time!"

And being the feminists that lesbians are, and gay men being the limp-wristed wussies they are, the lesbians managed to get themselves named at the head of the line.

"We wear the pants around here!"

So...Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual. LGB.

At this point, the trannies thought, "Why not us? We're not hetero, and we need a club, too. Can we come in?"

Lesbians, gays, and bisexuals won't tell you this, but they are just as creeped out by trannies as the rest of us. But what could they do? They can't discriminate against non-heteros! That would be hypocritical.

"Besides, we need the dues..."

My barber lives on a mountain. She comes down the hill to cut my hair, and the hair of a bunch of other vets. These other vets are much older than me. WWII, Korea, VietNam. And they're dying off. She's not sure how much longer she can stay in business if the dead geezers aren't replaced by new blood. But that's another story.

Anyway, she tells me about a tranny couple who live on her street. Her daughter is a lesbian, "So I don't care about what gays and lesbians do, but trannies..."

Yeah. I get that.

She then tells me these trannies work on cars and trucks, motorcycles and ATVs, anything that moves upon the Earth on wheels. "If you need a tool, any tool, they have it."

And they fish and hunt, she tells me. On the mountain.

"REDNECK TRANNIES!", I exclaimed.

If that's not a reality show waiting to happen...

But then she says, "They think they are women. They are always wearing their bras. They wear a bra and makeup to walk their dog. They aren't women. As soon as a woman gets home, off comes the bra."

S01E01 of Redneck Trannies: "Hey, trannies. You're doing it wrong!"

Okay, so the trannies were allowed in.

LGBT.

That's should just about cover everyone who isn't heterosexual, right?

But were these militant bastards satisfied? Oh hell no!

Sooner or later, every advocacy group tries to go a bridge too far. They screw the pooch.

And that's when they thought, "Hey, what about the Q's?"

Q?

The first time I saw the Q, I thought, "Queer? Are the gays trying to double dip to regain the upper hand?"

Nope.

Q = "Questioning".

Get this. Q is for people who aren't sure they are gay.

Now wait a second!

You mean to tell me after half a century of trying to prove that being gay is not a choice, you are not telling me it IS a decision?

This whole goddam planet is stupid.

You can stop with your self hatred, we don't care that you're gay.

a popular variant adds the letter Q for those who identify as queer or are questioning their sexual identity;
Q does stand for queer, G, as well as questioning, which I think came later.

I don't know exactly what a tranny is--that wonderful creature in the Rocky Horror Picture Show? I might have seen one once when I was working the night shift at Dunkin Donuts in the 80's, but it was a very low key tranny--nothing rainbowish about him/her at all.

Okay, G. Try to imagine that you are transported to a world where you are shunned for acting masculine; everyone is LGBTQ. You have to hide being attracted to women; you sneak in quick episodes when you can, and then go back to acting limp wristed and pretending to be attracted to the hot men on the calendars on the wall. You can't admit to or build a long lasting relationship with a woman or legally be her partner in any way.

Can you imagine it? Can you try?
I completely sympathize with gays, lesbians, etc. I am old enough that such people were "in the closet" when I was a kid. A common insult growing up was to call another kid "faggot" or "queer".

As for what a tranny is, they come in several flavors. A gay male who wants to be a female but keep all the male parts. A gay male who has had full transition surgery, no penis. Yowza! A lesbian female who wants to be a male but keep all the female parts. A lesbian female who has had full transition surgery, with penis. Double yowza!

Not to be confused with transvestites who are men who are straight (so they say) who like to wear dresses. I think some are also gay. Why they aren't called trannies, I don't know.

I once knew a tranny who was born a male who wanted to be a female. "She" was in a sexual relationship with a friend of mine who was a female who, up to that point, had been strictly heterosexual.

What the hell you call that, I don't know. It made my head hurt.

I just can't keep up with the alphabet people and the creation of multiple victim classes.
If they aren't careful, they might eventually have to let straight white males slip into the club.

LGBTQ...H.

"Ugh! He likes girls! Can you imagine?"

Men are Men and Women are Women.

And I don't give a frell what legal adults do in their boudoirs, either alone or with other consenting adults.

I once knew a tranny who was born a male who wanted to be a female. "She" was in a sexual relationship with a friend of mine who was a female who, up to that point, had been strictly heterosexual.

What the hell you call that, I don't know. It made my head hurt.
In my opinion because the male will be a male no matter what is done to them, your friend has not changed either.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

One way to fix this problem easily, at least on a personal level, is to mind your own BUSINESS, young negros

Forum List

Back