Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus tapdancing Christ! You dipshits leave me no choice... all of you.

- thread officially unsubscribed. Take that! :razz:

Because in her criticism of Letterman she implicated an entire group of people as sharing the blame when in reality no one at all besides Letterman is responsible for what he said nor has anyone else ever made such a comment about Palin's daughters.

She is using the situation to cry "bad hollywood!" In other words she is using her daughter to make cheap political talking points.

She's a total skank.

Yeah, sort of like the left is using the shooting at the Holocaust Memorial as a political tool. Disgusting.

Also disgusting...using the words of a few Israelis to justify bigoted remarks about Jews.

ayo, palin responding to letterman

UPDATE 6.11
Sarah Palin responded Thursday morning to Dave's invitation to appear on his show in a statement to Foxnews.com: ""The Palins have no intention of providing a rating's boost for David Letterman by appearing on his show," the statement read. "Plus, it would be wise to keep Willow away from David Letterman."

:eek::eek::lol::lol:

UPDATE 6.11
Sarah Palin responded Thursday morning to Dave's invitation to appear on his show in a statement to Foxnews.com: ""The Palins have no intention of providing a rating's boost for David Letterman by appearing on his show," the statement read. "Plus, it would be wise to keep Willow away from David Letterman."

Why...she wouldn't be able to resist sticking her hand down his pants?...

Seems like a pretty stupid thing for Palin to say. If she wants her kids kept out of the limelight, better to keep them out of it than to exchange in a tit for tat thing.

I don't think Sarah is heading the outrage.

Also doesn't sound like she's taking the comment very seriously.

UPDATE 6.11

Seems like a pretty stupid thing for Palin to say. If she wants her kids kept out of the limelight, better to keep them out of it than to exchange in a tit for tat thing.
You're as bad as Letterman.

UPDATE 6.11

I was pointing out why it was a stupid thing to say, asswipe.

UPDATE 6.11

She better keep Willow away from that child molester. His crude joke was probably a pass at Willow and she should be protected at all costs. :eusa_eh:

I was pointing out why it was a stupid thing to say, asswipe.

Thanks for clearing that up, Dave.

Man ...

I just want to know why RGS brought MC Hammer, his son, and Kathy Lee into all this.

It's experiencing the "If it wasn't for my horse I would never have spent that year in college" effect.

My ears are bleeding.

Man ...

I just want to know why RGS brought MC Hammer, his son, and Kathy Lee into all this.

It's experiencing the "If it wasn't for my horse I would never have spent that year in college" effect.

My ears are bleeding.

:lol: I'll have to read back through this later. Not sure why he brought Hammertime into it.

Because in her criticism of Letterman she implicated an entire group of people as sharing the blame when in reality no one at all besides Letterman is responsible for what he said nor has anyone else ever made such a comment about Palin's daughters.

She is using the situation to cry "bad hollywood!" In other words she is using her daughter to make cheap political talking points.

She's a total skank.

Actually, you fucking idiot, she did the exact OPPOSITE.

"some Hollywood/NY entertainers" is what she said in her statement.
Palin vs. Letterman - The Note

And the comment about her daughter wasn't the only bad joke Letterman made about the Palins. He used Sarah as the focus for his Top 10....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back