Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
post number 472,, still can't justify the unjustifiable huh left wing nutter butters?? dave is a depraved idiot,,

Perhaps you said the wrong number. I'm on your side on this issue. ANY politician's kids should be off limits to the media. If the media had any soul, they would agree.

agreed,, the left wing nutter butter asshats want to parse 14 or 18 was she or wasn't she there was it willow or bristol,,.. makes no damn difference to decency does it?? either one of the girls should be off limits to depraved desperate unwed father lechers like letterman oh and I meant where I came in,, at post 472,,

Prove it.

Prove she was.
sleep.gif

They can't. Because she wasn't. I asked for links to her being there, and no one was able to provide them. Some folks would rather go rabid on lies because it suits their agenda then to look for the truth.

There was a article someone posted a few post before that stated Willow joined Sarah for the ceramony after the game. They conviently missed it, because they didn't want to see it.

They can't. Because she wasn't. I asked for links to her being there, and no one was able to provide them. Some folks would rather go rabid on lies because it suits their agenda then to look for the truth.

There was a article someone posted a few post before that stated Willow joined Sarah for the ceramony after the game. They conviently missed it, because they didn't want to see it.

so let's assume you assumption is correct.. what was depraved dave's reason for linking her to the ballpark and the rape by a sports star doyathink? just for depravities sake??? he's one dumb mofo isn't he??

so let's assume you assumption is correct.. what was depraved dave's reason for linking her to the ballpark and the rape by a sports star doyathink? just for depravities sake??? he's one dumb mofo isn't he??

He didn't mention her and he didn't mention rape. It's only logical to assume that he means Bristol, else the "knocked up" comment would have been completely out of place.

spinning,, spinning spinning.. drink so mo kool aid... and Imus didn't say .............either! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prove she was.
sleep.gif

He wasn't linking Willow, he was linking Bristol. Bristol is of age, so in his joke he didn't link anything to rape. Don't get me wrong, I think the joke was in bad taste, but given the facts it shouldn't be so attacked like it is. And they are not my assumptions, I googled and googled and couldn't find anywhere that Willow was at the game. The assumptions here are that she was.

He didn't mention her and he didn't mention rape. It's only logical to assume that he means Bristol, else the "knocked up" comment would have been completely out of place.
Pretty much.

It doesn't matter though, he's probably doomed though Imus came out on top like shit that floats (and I don't remember anyone on the right being outraged about what he said).

I thought it was pretty petty of Palin to criticize an entire group of people for what Letterman said.

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

Thank you for getting it. If Willow was at the game, I would be the first to condem him, but she wasn't, and his reference wasn't to her. Still a bad joke, but not a grievious one folks are making it out to be.

He wasn't linking Willow, he was linking Bristol. Bristol is of age, so in his joke he didn't link anything to rape. Don't get me wrong, I think the joke was in bad taste, but given the facts it shouldn't be so attacked like it is. And they are not my assumptions, I googled and googled and couldn't find anywhere that Willow was at the game. The assumptions here are that she was.

oh! I'm not getting you wrong,, not at all,, I'm reading you loud and clear,, you exactly think depraved dave was funny as hell,, and you think four years makes a difference in decency,, we have a fundamental disagreement with that,, that old wrinkly fuck needs to sit down and shut the fuck up,,

Pretty much.

It doesn't matter though, he's probably doomed though Imus came out on top like shit that floats (and I don't remember anyone on the right being outraged about what he said).

I thought it was pretty petty of Palin to criticize an entire group of people for what Letterman said.

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

pressure got to you huh? couldn't hold out for decency could you..? well, it was nice while it lasted.. keep spinning..

I thought Willow WAS at the game, not Bristol.

How confusing.

Still, if it makes NBC shit bricks, I'm all for it.

All the googling and articles I found didn't have either Willow or Bristol at the game. They had Willow at a ceramonious event after the game, but not at the game. That is why I am so confused with people believing that Letterman directed that a Willow. Jokes have been going around regarding Bristol, since Palin ran. I truly believe that Lettermans joke was just an extension of that. Bristol is 18, and considered a adult. So I don't get all the child stuff here.
link plz

Pretty much.

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

pressure got to you huh? couldn't hold out for decency could you..? well, it was nice while it lasted.. keep spinning..
What part of But so is Letterman don't you understand?

oh! I'm not getting you wrong,, not at all,, I'm reading you loud and clear,, you exactly think depraved dave was funny as hell,, and you think four years makes a difference in decency,, we have a fundamental disagreement with that,, that old wrinkly fuck needs to sit down and shut the fuck up,,

You must have missed where I said he joke was in bad taste. But that isn't the point here, you went on your Dave is a perv tirade assuming that Willow was the person he was addressing. He is being judged for the wrong reasons. I don't see why you don't get that.

so let's assume you assumption is correct.. what was depraved dave's reason for linking her to the ballpark and the by a sports star doyathink? just for depravities sake??? he's one dumb mofo isn't he??

He didn't mention her and he didn't mention . It's only logical to assume that he means Bristol, else the "knocked up" comment would have been completely out of place.
Pretty much.

It doesn't matter though, he's probably doomed though Imus came out on top like that floats (and I don't remember anyone on the right being outraged about what he said).

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

I was outraged by what he said.

He didn't mention her and he didn't mention . It's only logical to assume that he means Bristol, else the "knocked up" comment would have been completely out of place.
Pretty much.

It doesn't matter though, he's probably doomed though Imus came out on top like that floats (and I don't remember anyone on the right being outraged about what he said).

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

I thought you were an independent?

Pretty much.

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

I thought you were an independent?

I was outraged by what Imus said and by what letterman said.

Pretty much.

She's a skank.

But so is Letterman.

Why exactly would you say that the Governor of Alaska is a skank? I would understand if you called that nappy headed, fat assed, classless, ultra high maintenance first lady that, but really, why Palin? Is it that you hate the fact that all the Dems have are shrill, ugly, dimwit women and the Republicans have the babes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back