Let's turn law abiding gun owners into criminals with a stroke of the pen..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is about a protest of anti gun, gun control laws that created criminals out of law abiding citizens.....

The right to keep and bear arms is enshrined in our Constitution....no matter how the democrats try to abuse it and remove it.....they will be resisted.....the democrats tried to keep blacks from voting with laws that created Poll Taxes and literacy tests....now they are creating laws that make criminals out of law abiding gun owners...people who have never used their guns to commit crimes of any kind........they were law abiding one day, then criminals with the stroke of a pen....

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

“This isn’t just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law,” stated Gavin Seim, organizer of the event, named ‘I Will Not Comply’.

At the end of the rally, gun owners burned their concealed weapons permits and signed a petition vowing to refuse to follow the new gun control law. The petition ended with the text, “We pledge our blood. We will not comply.”

This certainly isn’t the first large scale act of civil disobedience by gun owners in defiance of gun laws. Earlier this year in Connecticut hundreds of thousands of gun owners refused to send in their gun registration forms, also becoming felons. Similar numbers of gun owners in New Yorke have also refused to send in their registration paperwork and some even video taped themselves burning the forms.

Fed up with the passage of an 18½-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, “This isn’t just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law.” Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591’s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petitionwas circulated affirming gun owners’ refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, “We pledge our blood. We will not comply.”

Forum List

Back