Let's take a look of what being gay can mean in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
u said this

:dunno:

I remember writing that - why did you add onto the statement, accusing me of saying it was because 'they cant procreate'?

Biologically homosexuality IS 'wrong' for lack of a better term. If you don't know why male and female parts were created the way and position they exist, then I'm not sure I can explain it to you. Our sexual organs were created to work in concert. What's your problem with that statement? Do you disagree? Do you think the rectum was MADE/Created/Evoloved with the expectation to receive 'input'?

I've said it before on this message board and I'll say it again.

If I were a gay man, I'd be fully in back of the President and support the war on terror and urge other gays to do the same. I wouldn't be too worried about the rights of terrorists, reading them the Moranda rights and so on. I'd want to see the bad guys lose and us win.

The reason should be very obvious. If the Islamofascists win this war, the first people they'll be coming after are the gays.

Gay people have a fundamental interest in the War On Terror, whether they realize it or not and whether they want to admit it. I'm certain that many of them feel excluded in certain areas of this country, but they still have the protection of the law, access to the political process and the fundamental rights that the rest of us enjoy.

If the followers of the Crescent Moon win this one, they and the rest of us can look forward to being treated the same way as those boys.

I'm not sure how helping somebody turn from an emotionally and physically destructive livestyle is pseudopsychological bullshit...but whatever.

YOU know better than God, don't ya? hehe.

:-/

God doesn't want us having sex - me and you - mostly because a) it'd fuck with our minds b) it'd lead to severe physical consequence c) It doesnt' pass God's 'common-sense' test.

:)
I don't have a religion, dmp. And it doesn't fuck with my mind at all and I've yet to experience sever physical consequences.

And the lies and deceit involved are pseudopsychological bullshit.

We can only agree to disagree on this subject.

I've said it before on this message board and I'll say it again.

If I were a gay man, I'd be fully in back of the President and support the war on terror and urge other gays to do the same. I wouldn't be too worried about the rights of terrorists, reading them the Moranda rights and so on. I'd want to see the bad guys lose and us win.

The reason should be very obvious. If the Islamofascists win this war, the first people they'll be coming after are the gays.

Gay people have a fundamental interest in the War On Terror, whether they realize it or not and whether they want to admit it. I'm certain that many of them feel excluded in certain areas of this country, but they still have the protection of the law, access to the political process and the fundamental rights that the rest of us enjoy.

If the followers of the Crescent Moon win this one, they and the rest of us can look forward to being treated the same way as those boys.

I have to disagree with this, simply because it would be basically impossible for the United States / their allies to 'lose' this 'war' in a traditional sense. If we (and by we I mean U.S and allies) 'lose' this war, we don't lose territory. Our government won't be taken over. There will not be a mandatory curfew.

But maybe I'm looking at what you are saying the wrong way - even if we 'win' this war and kill every single terrorist, it will most likely not save one homosexual from being killed in Iran / Iraq / other countries that practice Sharia law. Unless we can make other nations understand the benefits of the separation of church & state (a.k.a removing Sharia law) then it will not help gays. Going and killing terrorists is probably not going to stop people from believing in Sharia law.

Now let me also say this: I think the 'war on terror' isn't necessarily a bad idea. I think it has been poorly outlined and poorly orchestrated, but I don't think the general reasoning behind it (well, some of it) is bad. If I was in charge, would I have done things differently? Yes. Would things be better? I can't say.

And in regards to removing terrorists' rights and whatnot, I think that is a reprehensible idea because it sets a bad precedent - suspending all of a person's rights, no matter what they have done, allows for horrible things to be committed in the name of democracy and freedom. Should they lose some rights? Probably. If you commit a crime, you may lose certain rights. But that doesn't mean you should lose all of your rights.

I don't have a religion, dmp. And it doesn't fuck with my mind at all and I've yet to experience sever physical consequences.

And the lies and deceit involved are pseudopsychological bullshit.

We can only agree to disagree on this subject.

The lies and deceit spready by homophiles? About, without evidence, you are BORN to be gay? About how you are Compelled beyond your ability to resist? About how your life expentancy is reduced by what? 30 years? About the higher instance of domestic violence?

The lies and deceit spready by homophiles? About, without evidence, you are BORN to be gay? About how you are Compelled beyond your ability to resist? About how your life expentancy is reduced by what? 30 years? About the higher instance of domestic violence?

I just love how that went from things said by 'homophiles' to things said by 'homophobes.' Nice.

I've been in 4 relationships and I've yet to go through domestic violence. I'm going to be old, dmp. I have that feeling, though I dread that thought. It's hard to explain this, especially for me. And yes, I was born gay, thank you.

I've been in 4 relationships and I've yet to go through domestic violence. I'm going to be old, dmp. I have that feeling, though I dread that thought. It's hard to explain this, especially for me. And yes, I was born gay, thank you.

Borne 'Gay' please look up the true definition of "Gay"...probably most people were...since it means 'Happy'..As for homosexual....Not! unless ya were borne a hermaphrodite...are you?

side note: and yes I spelled born...borne...just looks more sophisticated...or silly depending on ones point of view...lol

Borne 'Gay' please look up the true definition of "Gay"...probably most people were...since it means 'Happy'..As for homosexual....Not! unless ya were borne a hermaphrodite...are you?
Aside from the old timey definition of "gay", that was completely devoid of logic.

Aside from the old timey definition of "gay", that was completely devoid of logic.

that was the point...cause' ya are devoid of logic...ya think below the zipper as dmp pointed out to you!:blah2:

You aren't making any points. It's an inborn thing, not something that magically comes and goes when it wants.

make points..whatever that means...just called ya on your BS...I could care less what you and yours do in private...just keep it there...less Islam will find and punish ya severly...you do not help the fight on terrorism from the radical Islam philosophy spilling your preference to the world...ya put me and mine in jeporady...get it?

make points..whatever that means...just called ya on your BS...I could care less what you and yours do in private...just keep it there...less Islam will find and punish ya severly...you do not help the fight on terrorism from the radical Islam philosphy spilling your preference to the world...ya put me and mine in jeporady...get it?
You've called me on nothing.

I'm quite aware what radical Islam does. And I don't forsee Islam gaining a stronghold in America any time soon, or just call me optimistic.

make points..whatever that means...just called ya on your BS...I could care less what you and yours do in private...just keep it there...less Islam will find and punish ya severly...you do not help the fight on terrorism from the radical Islam philosophy spilling your preference to the world...ya put me and mine in jeporady...get it?

How does someone admitting they are homosexual help or hurt 'you and yours' anyway? How is it negatively effecting the 'war on terrorism'?

You've called me on nothing.

I'm quite aware what radical Islam does. And I don't forsee Islam gaining a stronghold in America any time soon, or just call me optimistic.

If and when the time comes...don't expect me to come between you and the beheading...I warned ya...and now my conscience is clear...ya did it to yourself...end of story! Carry on and party hardy...I will not clean up your mess...that is what you must do from now on!

How does someone admitting they are homosexual help or hurt 'you and yours' anyway? How is it negatively effecting the 'war on terrorism'?

it to you... well ya are a lost cause' and must learn to reap what you sow...I won't be there for ya...along with alot of combat vets who are fed up with your BS!

If and when the time comes...don't expect me to come between you and the beheading...I warned ya...and now my conscience is clear...ya did it to yourself...end of story! Carry on and party hardy...I will not clean up your mess...that is what you must do from now on!
I doubt that I'll come into such a situation, my good sir. And that's quite Christian of you too.

it to you... well ya are a lost cause' and must learn to reap what you sow...I won't be there for ya...along with alot of combat vets who are fed up with your BS!

Uh huh. You know, I'm kinda glad you've written yourself out of my life. Thanks. And I'll bet there are a lot of combat vets who wouldn't give a damn if I 'understood' or not, but would simply be content with the fact that I support them and the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back