Let's See What the Excuse is this Time

That's fair, but my point here is this forum is full of threads with videos of blacks attacking people as if no one else does. Yet the UCR shows that annually whites leaad in aarrests for assault. The same UCR shows that whites commit the majority of hate crime and blacks are the most targeted based on all biases. So then, there is a disconnect between reality and what gets shown here. And it's not because mostly white conservative owned media tried hiding hate crimes by blacks.

In short, race baiting is allowed here when whites do it.

So you still haven't figured out that blacks only make up 13% of the population yet they commit the vast majority of violent crime.
It's the reason so many blacks are incarcerated.

But it's okay when black girls do it to white girls.
Absolutely not. People, not just kids, should avoid fights if possible. I always have, when possible. I keep my head on a swivel, aware of my surroundings, and start no shit, even if numbers are on my side. In public, I practice what General Mattis said "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." That does not mean I have never been on the receiving end of a racial attack. I was attacked two on one, both of them my size or a much larger, good physical condition and supposedly equally trained to kill. I knew it was coming, exercised my plan to kill the first one quickly, and we all got lucky. He lived and got out of the hospital 3 days later with his fractured skull and a cast on the arm that had been broken in two places, with bloody bones sticking out of the skin. That racial attack was over 40 years ago, but could happen tomorrow or at any time. I am not in the physical condition I was then. On the hand, I am better with my personal weapon now than any time in my 20s, and I still keep my head on a swivel, am aware of my surroundings and never start trouble. I am a firm believer. The General was correct.

Absolutely not. People, not just kids, should avoid fights if possible. I always have, when possible. I keep my head on a swivel, aware of my surroundings, and start no shit, even if numbers are on my side. In public, I practice what General Mattis said "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." That does not mean I have never been on the receiving end of a racial attack. I was attacked two on one, both of them my size or a much larger, good physical condition and supposedly equally trained to kill. I knew it was coming, exercised my plan to kill the first one quickly, and we all got lucky. He lived and got out of the hospital 3 days later with his fractured skull and a cast on the arm that had been broken in two places, with bloody bones sticking out of the skin. That racial attack was over 40 years ago, but could happen tomorrow or at any time. I am not in the physical condition I was then. On the hand, I am better with my personal weapon now than any time in my 20s, and I still keep my head on a swivel, am aware of my surroundings and never start trouble. I am a firm believer. The General was correct.

Of course I was asking I'm2 so it was a rhetorical question.

"You guys?" The video provides no context prior to the incident and doesn't demonstrate what incited the violence ... it's a weak argument to justify your rush to judgement because others do it.
More excuses. When blacks are shown YOU GUYS don't GAF about context.

We see no one asking for context.

And this is the usual white racist response. Instead of taking respinsibility for their behavior, we get whataboutism.

Sure .. fuck blacks .. :rolleyes:

Now, what is the context prior to the video you're using? You don't have any .. do you?
You don't ask for context in the videos shown by Irish Ram, so fuck you.

That's fair, but my point here is this forum is full of threads with videos of blacks attacking people as if no one else does. Yet the UCR shows that annually whites leaad in aarrests for assault. The same UCR shows that whites commit the majority of hate crime and blacks are the most targeted based on all biases. So then, there is a disconnect between reality and what gets shown here. And it's not because mostly white conservative owned media tried hiding hate crimes by blacks.

In short, race baiting is allowed here when whites do it.

Your entire life revolves around race baiting. race bating

Forum List

Back