Lets Say Trump Stop Manafort From Going To Jail.How Will CNN,MSNBC&The Left React?

Odds are that he may get a sentence if found guilty, but we all know that Trump will not let that happen considering what the likes of Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangal and Hillary have gotten away with.
But they wont mention that on the leftist networks, they will just pounce on Trump for setting free Paul Manafort because he cheated on his taxes. Yah, and how many millions of people cheat on their taxes and never sent to jail?

:ack-1: :5_1_12024: :CryingCow:

Among the charges that Manafort has been found guilty is 'Conspiracy against the United States'.

Don't count on Trump pardoning that one...or Trump is toast!

Why would trump pardon a proven tax evader? It's anti American to cheat on taxes so trump wouldn't pardon someone who doesn't like america.

Trump's already thrown Manafort under the bus.

"I barely recognize my campaign manager. I wouldn't know him on the street!"

:lol:

Odds are that he may get a sentence if found guilty, but we all know that Trump will not let that happen considering what the likes of Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangal and Hillary have gotten away with.
But they wont mention that on the leftist networks, they will just pounce on Trump for setting free Paul Manafort because he cheated on his taxes. Yah, and how many millions of people cheat on their taxes and never sent to jail?

Among the charges that Manafort has been found guilty is 'Conspiracy against the United States'.

Don't count on Trump pardoning that one...or Trump is toast!

Correction, he has not yet been found guilty of 'Conspiracy against the United States'....

But HE WILL BE SOON!

So...you think it's normal to cheat on your taxes?

Something 'everybody' does?

the primary reason Trump will put a stop to this is obvious Hillary Clinton. what she did was much much worse than what Paul did.

So...you think it's normal to cheat on your taxes?

Something 'everybody' does?
Realistically, yes most people that are capable do IMHO. Everyone tries to claim anything they can get away with even if it is a tenuous connection that really does not qualify.

Calling what Manafort did 'cheating on his taxes' is akin to calling a cat 5 hurricane a windy day. It simply does not convey the scale to state he cheated on his taxes. We are talking millions here, not claiming a haircut as a business expense.

I know Al Capone isn't one of them.

If trump has a good lawyer he will never pardon manafort. If he does, trump and his son are in a lot of legal problems.

When he pardons manafort, manafort loses his 5th amendment rights. He can't remain silent.

So the minute that ink on that pardon is dry, Mueller will serve him with a subpoena and manafort will be required to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If he doesn't he goes back to prison.

manafort was at that meeting in trump tower with the russian government lawyer. If he's compelled to tell the truth about that meeting trump and his son are in a lot of legal trouble.

If trump pays attention to his lawyers the last thing he will do is pardon manafort.

Manafort will get his pardon right after Putin and Trump wipe dems down to only holding 14 Senate seats in the midterms.

Crazy idea, he was convicted of a crime. Let him face jail time

Let him face whatever the penalties are for the statute. (It can be jail time in this case.)

Not every one convicted of a crime necessarily faces jail time.

Your statement is quite broad.

Should Illegal immigrants convicted of breaking federal immigration laws face jail time? I doubt you think so.

The way they should bubbalah. By reporting what losers Donald and his trash are.

You are aware the state trial hasn’t startled yet, right? And the orange sociopath can’t pardon from a state conviction.

who'd give a fig about CNN Crap News Network or how the other Mockingbird Media would react....

who?

:no_text11:

nobody gives a S**t

Manaforte cheated on his taxes in 2005, therefore Trump and Putin rigged the 2016 POTUS election.

Left wing liberal lunatic logic?

Let him face whatever the penalties are for the statute. (It can be jail time in this case.)

Should Illegal immigrants convicted of breaking federal immigration laws face jail time? I doubt you think so.

Manafort is already in jail. That’s likely going to factor into the sentence which would give him some sort of jail time

Manafort is already in jail. That’s likely going to factor into the sentence which would give him some sort of jail time

True.

I think he should get a huge fine, pay all back taxes plus interest, and time served.

It’s not like he was holding government secrets on a private server that was hacked by every nation on earth.

I am an indy. But I would LOVE it if Trump pardoned Manafort...America would freak out. And it would hurt the Reps in November BIG TIME.
The guy calls himself the 'law and order President'...and he pardons clearly guilty people who are his buddies/cronies? What hypocrisy.

I hope he does it...the faster that vain, stupid man-child is out of power/office...the better for America.

Hoping the Republicans get hurt this fall, sounds real Independent to me. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back